Captain_test is offline Associate Member

Why even use expensive AAS??

I've been wondering a few things for a while...just thought I would get a few opinions if anyone wants to throw in their $.02 ......

why would anyone use HGH ?

"Oh its about a thousand bucks for 3 months (Or whatever the price), I gained a few lbs, cut off some fat" ......WEE. I could do that by simply cleaning up diet and upping my caloric intake slightly..

Why spend so much on cycles when good old testosterone is cheap as fvck? I'm serious too. There's probably reasons and I just dont see it..anyone want to give opinions?

doghunter is offline Member
    run it for a year then make this post again imo nothing compares to good old gh

also i might add it dose not work the same for everyone this rule is the same for gear i know but gh is even more so it simply didnt do for u what it seems it might have done for someone else whatelse did u take with it if anything

No no....Let me say this again. I'm not dissing on HGH or anything else. I've never taken ANYTHING else except Testosterone and Fina. I'm just simply asking...why would you take GH if the benefits seem to be so minimal, with such a huge price tag? I'm saying..theres got to be things I'm not getting here..sorry for the misconception

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    GH is not AAS, and has few of the androgenic , liver, heart or kidney problems associated with AAS, also it can be run in higher (5-8iu's) doses and give excellent gains to complement AAS, it increases collegen synthesis tremendously, thickens hair, tightens skin, makes you sleep better, makes most people feel better...

...basically there are lots of reaons to run GH.

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doghunter
    run it for a year then make this post again imo nothing compares to good old gh
    I second that...without good ol hgh, we would not idealize such folk as ronnie coleman, jay cutler, etc....the list is endless.

hgh was never meant for the financially challenged, or for ppl looking for a quick fix....ppl on it are in it for the long haul.

You ask why spend the money, one answer to that is that the gains made on gh stay with you for good. What you see is what you get with this stuff. It is very different than test or any other AAS in that it creates new muscles cells as apposed to just inflating the ones you have.

But I am with you on the price....it is quite outrageous...guess that's why we don't see many ppl like ron and jay walking around the gyms.

Could using GH with something like Test possibly help keep gains made on Test? or whatever other AAS? Synergy, if you will.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_test
    I've been wondering a few things for a while...just thought I would get a few opinions if anyone wants to throw in their $.02 ......

why would anyone use HGH ?

"Oh its about a thousand bucks for 3 months (Or whatever the price), I gained a few lbs, cut off some fat" ......WEE. I could do that by simply cleaning up diet and upping my caloric intake slightly..

Why spend so much on cycles when good old testosterone is cheap as fvck? I'm serious too. There's probably reasons and I just dont see it..anyone want to give opinions?
    HGH is unbelieveable product if used correctly, needs to use for at least 12 months and you would never even say this statment, it promotes growth of muscle tissue as well as to alter body stature and improve fat conversion into energy,,,,in simple words without going over the top it makes you big and ripped......testosterone and growth hormone are completely different products,,,the quality from HGH is second to none!! try it and find out my opinion is its worth it!!

shoalin is offline Junior Member
    Hey HGH is the best. Ive been on it about 3 months and Im started to see great effects from stubborn love handle loss to defintion plus great sides like skin strengh ( dead skin just come right off ). Oh the best thing it my acne from AAS lasted like a day and cleared up with no problem.

Habib_05 is offline Banned
    right guys um new wtf is AAS, HGH, GH,

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    AAS= anabolic androgenic steroids , HGH= human growth hormone , GH= Growth hormone

gh its truely a fountain of youth i mean whats not to love about that when we are 50 and still want to look GREAT at the beach with no shit no just telling stories about what u used to look like

ward065 is offline Member
    i've heard HGH is effective, i wouldn't diss it off. Prices seem to range between $3 and $5 per iu though, so there is a variance

Also, i have heard that running HGH below 25 is pointless because your body is already producing a lot of GH at that age? I heard that if you sleep more you are also producing more.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Could using GH with something like Test possibly help keep gains made on Test? or whatever other AAS? Synergy, if you will.
    Yes it can help solidify your gains but you will lose some but not like 5-6 pounds. As for the price you just need to find the right source. You could have enough gh for 8months for less then $1000 and thats enough for 2 10week cycles of test. I personally run 6iu's for 6-8months at a time.

there was a place off the top i think it was iwontposttheseagain.com good prices for good stuff look it up

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    there was a place off the top i think it was .com good prices for good stuff look it up

WOW!!!..that deff beats the price of 1.60 an i.u i can obtain it for. WHat a fuking deal

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    hey dog ... cant post sources man

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    Well test,d-bol and winny will do the job by eleveting bodys own production of gh .

So really no need for gh,although I liked it.

If it was dirt-cheap Iīd take it again,cause it helps in pct and staying healthy,and it gives u the last edge to your training and alleviates some of the roid sides,although
    I feel better now that Iīm off īcause somehow the gh didnīt work as well as it used to do the first year.

Only take it with roids.My 2cents.Or eod.I would only take it eod and with roids,actually.^^

ward065 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    WOW!!!..that deff beats the price of 1.60 an i.u i can obtain it for. WHat a fuking deal
    international or domestic? good deal...

Ok so, I had a longer discussion about this with a bro of mine.. (A huge ass competitive builder).. he says, yea not under 25, its not gonna do much. And he also said that the people who would see benefits from it are people who are pushing their natural limits like crazy, and are already way past the natural limits of their physique.. anyone concur?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    there was a place off the top i think it was .com good prices for good stuff look it up

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok so, I had a longer discussion about this with a bro of mine.. (A huge ass competitive builder).. he says, yea not under 25, its not gonna do much. And he also said that the people who would see benefits from it are people who are pushing their natural limits like crazy, and are already way past the natural limits of their physique.. anyone concur?
    That's true for the very reason that GH induces cell division, creates new muscle cells. These new muscle cells can be volumized with your existing muscle cells. You're now a bigger, leaner human. Naturally you could not achieve that additional lbm. Genetic alteration is what it is. Your body was never going to produce that much GH later in life due to natural degneration as we get older. So there was really no way to get a steady stream of GH into your system without injecting it. GH is huge, it will change and rewrite medical journals. Theraputic administration of GH + ASS is proven to make people healthier. Best group to observe proof is people with AIDS. They look down right healthy and they are.

Thats insane! I guess when you take a lot of test and "Big mass" AAS, you dont really 'get' what the HGH thing would be all about, because it doesnt pack on insane amounts of mass, but I definitely think I'm gaining respect for it. And sounds like I wouldnt need it for a while..but very interesting stuff! I've known a few very old individuals taking it and feel GREAT, and they are about 70 years old, and are lifting weights and everything..

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    You should really run lr3 IGF-1 with test for a month then report back. If you only ran GH for 3 months, you haven't even seen the effects that you were looking for due to IGF-1. It takes 2-3 months for the GH in your system to build up so your liver starts producing high levels of IGF-1.

big an rich is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=RoidGut]I second that...without good ol hgh, we would not idealize such folk as ronnie coleman, jay cutler, etc....the list is endless.

You forgot Marcus RHUL

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Yeh growth hormones are the drugs that took competetive weights from 230-240 to the 240-300lbs guys we see on stage now. When u get to a certain weight, u will find using steroids alone simply wont get u decent gains nemore, ull find urself taking ever increasing doses of them just to keep ur size and the way to break thro this is - u got it, boatloads of growth hormone !!

You know, I just read another post about ZnaK's HGH cycle and his reporting on it, that was way interesting. Made me think totally different about GH. Sounds like something I'd want prescribed when I'm gettin' older. Hearing his results was insane though..

I guess thats the thing with GH, everything thats happening to you, while it may not be "Quick" its very "Real"

Thread Information