njk
    njk is offline Associate Member

need help please read

i have done cycles in the past sus / deca and made some mistakes with using anti-e at the right time,etc. i have been off a cycle for about 5 months now and i performed my pct with nolvadex right after it. but from the last couple of years of doing cycles i have developed a mild case of gyno, now i believe my gyno is both estrogen and progesterone related, because i have done cycles of sus alone and my tits hurt and i did a cycle of deca alone, i know stupid but i was young and nieve, and they hurt also, i have now got a little lump under both nipples and they are puffy at times, also when i squeeze them a little milky liquid comes out. also i tried taking some nolva about a month ago just to see if it would bring the puffy nipples down, but instead my nipples became irritated and it seemed to be getting worse, so i stopped taking the nolvadex. i want to start another cycle in a month of sus and eq, no more deca for me, and i have been hearing of this product called letro, could it help me out with my estrogen/progesterone gyno problem. i do have liquid nolva and liquidex(arimidex ) on hand fro my next cycle, but do you think the letro would be better? thanks for all help.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by njk
    i have done cycles in the past sus / deca and made some mistakes with using anti-e at the right time,etc. i have been off a cycle for about 5 months now and i performed my pct with nolvadex right after it. but from the last couple of years of doing cycles i have developed a mild case of gyno, now i believe my gyno is both estrogen and progesterone related, because i have done cycles of sus alone and my tits hurt and i did a cycle of deca alone, i know stupid but i was young and nieve, and they hurt also, i have now got a little lump under both nipples and they are puffy at times, also when i squeeze them a little milky liquid comes out. also i tried taking some nolva about a month ago just to see if it would bring the puffy nipples down, but instead my nipples became irritated and it seemed to be getting worse, so i stopped taking the nolvadex. i want to start another cycle in a month of sus and eq, no more deca for me, and i have been hearing of this product called letro, could it help me out with my estrogen/progesterone gyno problem. i do have liquid nolva and liquidex(arimidex) on hand fro my next cycle, but do you think the letro would be better? thanks for all help.
    you needed b 6 or dostinex for progesterone gyno, nolva or letro wont help it,

c5529 is offline Member
    I'm very prone to gyno myself......Try b6 at 200 mgs per day for the progesterone gyno -- it really helps me. I also take Letro at 1.25 mgs ED -- it's helped me to keep my estrogen and water retention down from Test....

njk
    njk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    you needed b 6 or dostinex for progesterone gyno, nolva or letro wont help it,
    i have heard that letro also helps against progesterone gyno, is that accurate? thanks

Thread Information