solid-d is offline Member

juice still good?? Would you take it?

My friend had a 50ml bottle of test E.. He took 28ml his last cycle, and has 22ml left in the bottle.. He had to jab the bottle 2-3 times a week durring his last cycle and he made a small hole, and since the last 6-8months he been storing it, 2 ml leaked out from the top.. Is the 20ml left still good, or do you think it could have gotten infected somehow, cause it was leaking very very slowly.. Would you take it or throw it out??

And on another note, would you take a sealed bottle of juice that is 1 year expired?? Or would you throw that out too..

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    If it is expired it will just loose some of its potency.. (I would still use it)

As for the other how the hell did it leak out of the TOP. Did he have it on the side or upside down?????

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Bro I don’t think I would be injecting sh-it that is leaking out of the vial. If the fluid can leak out air and sh-it can get in. the one that is out of date depends on what it looks like and how it was stored

solid-d is offline Member
    it leaked from the top, he had it on the side..

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    You might want to also post in the lab. But I would run the test through a filter and probably use it. This is kinda a question of a question what do you bros think? Would filtering it be ok?

Thrower74 is offline Member
    I would take the time to run it through a .45 whattman filter. That will help filter out any contaminents that may have gotten in there and the BA should still be keeping it sterile.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldnt risk it, i know a guy who injected bad gear, his whole leg turned black and his muscle started to decay, he had this huge surgery, and he cant wear shorts ever again,he had like 30% of his leg removed, your choice bro

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    i wouldnt risk it, i know a guy who injected bad gear, his whole leg turned black and his muscle started to decay, he had this huge surgery, and he cant wear shorts ever again,he had like 30% of his leg removed, your choice bro

That is too bad for your bro...

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    That is why you can not take stupid chances. When ever you are injection into your body you should be 100% sure it’s sterile.

Thread Information