Paingain is offline Banned

clenbuterol alone

I was thinking about picking up a bottle or two of liquid clen . I need to stay clean from the gear until about Oct. just came off a pretty long cycle, but will it hurt running a little clenbuterol in the meantime? Also, will running clenbuterol alone give me any dramatic results? Thanks guys

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    with some cardio, it will help lean you out if your diet is in check too.

in some people it helps retain lean mass when cutting, but it has never worked like that for me.

its better than running hydroxycut or garbage like that...

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    GET SOME FCKING TAURINE!!!!

3-5 grams a day. I didnt take it the first 2 days and i regretted it very much when my calf cramped up. Clen blocks the conversion of T4 to T3 in your liver, or maybe its the other way around. Just get Taurine.

Get_Vascular7 is offline New Member
    AandF is EXACTLY right, get the Taurine and Potassium, he's right about the amount of Taurine and about 1g of potassium a day. I got the same cramp in the calf while swimming on my second day, hurt like a b*tch. But yes clen find to run by itself. oh and drink LOTS AND LOTS of water too 1.5-2 gal a day.

Thanks guys, if one was trying to gain lean mass but wanted to keep off as much of the water and fat as possible, is it still possible to gain mass, not necessarily weight , but muscular mass while on clenbuterol ? I'm trying to stay lean year round now, trying to break into fitness modeling and they need me cut up all year, but it is getting to the point where I've been dieting for so long I need to eat a little more. Can I still take the clen even though I'm not killing the cardio, maybe just 1 or 2 days of cardio a week? Also, how long should you stay on clen? I'm totally foreign to clenbuterol, so bear with me guys, thanks.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paingain
    Thanks guys, if one was trying to gain lean mass but wanted to keep off as much of the water and fat as possible, is it still possible to gain mass, not necessarily weight , but muscular mass while on clenbuterol? I'm trying to stay lean year round now, trying to break into fitness modeling and they need me cut up all year, but it is getting to the point where I've been dieting for so long I need to eat a little more. Can I still take the clen even though I'm not killing the cardio, maybe just 1 or 2 days of cardio a week? Also, how long should you stay on clen? I'm totally foreign to clenbuterol, so bear with me guys, thanks.
    Go to Member Cycle Results section, and look up my clen diary, as well as anabolic ricks (and some others as well). Good info and will show you what you can expect.

Get_Vascular7 is offline New Member
    read the clen handbook before you use it. i'm taking winni with clen right now and i'm not losing or gaiing any weight but my bf% is gonig down and my getting a lot harder from the winni. i wouldn't go as low as once a week with cardio on clen, two at the absolute least, just keep your heart rate between 60-70% or your max and you'll be burning pure fat. Just do your research on clen and find some more things out that you need to know the handbook has most of what you need. Lifting will burn fat also on day that you dont' do cardio but i would recommend at least 3 days a week. anymore questions just ask

Ok, one more question. I am looking at the liquid clenbuterol . Now the stuff I'm going to order(wont name the site but I'm sure you all know it) appears to be a dark blue color, however they dont explain how to administar it. It simply says ,"not intended for injections" or something like that. So I take it that its under the tongue??

Just swallow it.. you can mix it in gatorate or something too.

sweet

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969

3-5 grams a day. I didnt take it the first 2 days and i regretted it very much when my calf cramped up. Clen blocks the conversion of T4 to T3 in your liver, or maybe its the other way around. Just get Taurine.
    It was horrible, we were at the gym and he just fell over and was like FVUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    It was horrible, we were at the gym and he just fell over and was like FVUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol, in retrospect it was pretty funny. I would have laughed if it was someone else and not me.

iNvid is offline Senior Member

T4 --> T3. You either take taurine or you risk loosing an organ. Simple as that

What exactly do T4 and T3 do?

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    What exactly do T4 and T3 do?
    It has to do with thyroid levels...I'm pretty sure. I'm no pro so you might want to ask einstein. I made a post about clen and taurine, not too long ago. It was regarding a thread that said not to take taurine with clen. Rambo and einstein cleared it up and basically said you either take the taurine or seriously damage your body.

Myosin is offline New Member
    T4 and T3 are thyroid hormones - T4 being basic hormone that periferally converts to physiologycaly much stronger T3 (most of T3 in plasma is derived from periferal conversion). They both regulate your complete metabolism (they determine your BMR), including NA-K pump, wich is the "engine" of all systems, including nervous. If you breake that engine...

The ultimate cross-bridge
    Last edited by Myosin; 07-22-2004 at 02:47 AM.

L-carnatine is offline Banned
    what should a diet look like while on clen ??? because according to the anabolic review on the substance dieting is not essential....
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolic review
    "Clenbuterol is a very interesting and remarkable compound. It is not a steroid hormone but a beta-2-symphatomimetic. Clenbuterol, above all, has a strong anti-catabolic effect, which means it decreases the rate at which protein is reduced in the muscle cell, consequently causing an enlargement of muscle cells. For this reason, numerous athletes use Clenbuterol after steroid treatment to balance the resulting catabolic phase and thus obtain maximum strength and muscle mass. A further aspect of Clenbuterol is its distinct fat-burning effect. Clenbuterol burns fat without dieting because it increases the body temperature slightly, forcing the body to burn fat for this process. Due to the higher body temperature Clenbuterol magnifies the effect of anabolic/androgenic steroids taken simultaneously, since the protein processing is increased. this is quoted

Thread Information