GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?

Sust injection frequency.

My understanding is Sust was designed to provide a sustained release of test over 30 days? Hence that being it medicinal frequency of injection in most such cases. I want a debate on the fluxutation in test level while on this compound with regard to the diffrent esters present.The basis for arguing for eod/ed injections. Numerical illustational are encouraged.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    if you do a search you will find that this has been dabated to death. there are also charts that show test levels

Check this out.......hope this helps.....

Quote Originally Posted by GREENMACHINE
    My understanding is Sust was designed to provide a sustained release of test over 30 days? Hence that being it medicinal frequency of injection in most such cases. I want a debate on the fluxutation in test level while on this compound with regard to the diffrent esters present.The basis for arguing for eod/ed injections. Numerical illustational are encouraged.
    Pobaly one of the biggest debates we've had on this board.......http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=524&page=1&pp=40 here is one more........http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=23176<-that one has a scale/graph for ya.....the debate will always continue...just like the great EQ/DECA debate.....

Thanks bros I don't think I had seen that second thread b4. Would like to hear some more feedback from some more bros. What is accepted as fact today might be disproven or discredited next year. I would like to hear wht peoples feeling are on the two as of today.

Bump would like some more feedback here.

Thread Information