Body is offline Associate Member

Help with Tren sides!

I've run tren before and been very capable of coping with any and all side effects. Unfortunately, in my current cycle, I am having serious trouble. I am running a very simple tren/test cycle (as I have done in the past) with 75mgED of tren and 800mg/week of test cyp. I've only been on for a week and the pain in my kidney region is making it impossible for me to work (I work construction which involves a lot of heavy lifting involving the lower back). I've run the same cycle in the past with excellent results and this side effect was onlya minor inconvenience, where as now it is debilitating. Anyway,does anyone know why this might happen, it's the same exact stuff I've used in the past. Also, would it make any sense to dilute the tren by 1/2 with Equipose, which I happen to have on hand? This would change my cycle to 800mg test cyp/wk along with approximately 37.5mg tren ED and 25 mg EQ ED? I'm also on 50mg of dbol for the first four weeks and have proper pct and am taking arimidex through the cycle. Thanks.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    As for the equipose I don't know so here's a bup for ya! As for your kidney pains it is not something to be taken likely, drink lots of water and cranberry juice.If it doesn't go away or your urin gets very dark or has blood in it, def go see a doc and drop the fina!If your urin gets a seethrough colour you're good to go...

Body is offline Associate Member

Thanks.

Appreciate the help bor. My Urine seems a little darker than normal,but I suspect it's from all of the vitamin b that's ingested along with my liquid reforvit b. As for the kidney pains, some guys swear that tren has a bad rap for causing kidney trouble only because the lower back gets a wicked pump along with cramps when doing repetitive things. These guys say that the pains I'm feeling are not related to kidney stress. Other guys swear the pains are coming directly from the kidney's themselves? Any way of knowing? Anybody else whose used Fina and can offer suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I've had the same problems using Fina. At times it was near unbearable and at those times my urine was normall really dark. I started using a cranberry extract concentrate and up'ed my water intake to about 1.5 gallons a day. It worked great.

B vitamins tend to make your urine yellow / golden, not brown / reddish.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    did u say u were taking d bol? it is notorious for unbearable lower back pumps.

bor
    I'm on fina right now! Luvin it btw! Yep, vit b will make your urin darker! But fina does affect your kidneys, I sometimes feel a pain but only on days when I don't drink enough water!Its a sharp pain, in your lower back, on the sides! Up the water, take the cran juice, you'll be fine!

bor
    Its all good till your urin gets redish, that means it has blood in it!

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Dump the D-bol or if you are done it will take 2 weeks to clear up.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    did u say u were taking d bol? it is notorious for unbearable lower back pumps.
    That's my thought exactly.So many ppl mistake back pumps for kidney pain.There's a huge difference.If your bending over frequently,I'm sure it's dbol back pumps.I can't walk to blocks while on Dbol without having to stop and rest.The pain is terrible.
    Regardless bro..keep your water intake real high.You work construction,so being out in the summer heat can dehydrate you quickly.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Drop the D-bol to 25-30mgs ed. ITs raising your BP.Or what jd dbull drop it altogether.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

This will be up to him!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    Drop the D-bol to 25-30mgs ed. ITs raising your BP.Or what jd dbull drop it altogether.
    I just deal with the pain but I have a desk job..If I were him...I would drop it!!!!

Captain Fantastic is offline Junior Member

cranberry

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    I've had the same problems using Fina. At times it was near unbearable and at those times my urine was normall really dark. I started using a cranberry extract concentrate and up'ed my water intake to about 1.5 gallons a day. It worked great.

B vitamins tend to make your urine yellow / golden, not brown / reddish.
    Does the (cranberry extract?) pills you can get from like, Puritans Pride, do the trick? I mean along with drinking lots of water.
    If so it would seem cranberry juice or the cranberry pills would do the trickk?

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Fantastic
    Does the (cranberry extract?) pills you can get from like, Puritans Pride, do the trick? I mean along with drinking lots of water.
    If so it would seem cranberry juice or the cranberry pills would do the trickk?
    This thread is from at least July 2004.

Thread Information