Beef Stu is offline New Member

Steriod DVD or video??

I remember reading a while ago about a DVD or video with these pros who had there faces blurred out and they talked about gear use. Any body know anything about that?? I'm tired of watching the tapes with the pros who talk about everything but that which really got them large. Anyone know where I can buy it or what it's called???? Thanks

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    bump

I know this thing exsists, they talked about it on steriodworld.com but I don't feel like spending the $19 bucks to log on

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Ian Harrison and Paul Borreson did a video on steroids and growth, it was filmed in England in a gym,

hobbitlifter is offline Junior Member
    I've heard of it but never seen it. Information about from anyone would be nice. Also, I would like to purchase it if all possible

Baba is offline Associate Member

steroid video

Yeah I have that video. I have it on VHS, Its called backstage secrets of professional bodybuilding revealed! interview by Tom platz. Its gives great insight on their use but honestly especially the first guys cycle did not make sense at all. If you watch the tape you can tell who it is, very obvious. Then there is lee priest who doesn't have his face blurred out. The amount of AAS he claims to use just doesn't add up either, comparing the way he looks offseason and the way he look during the shows. I believe a guy on anabolicboard sells a copy. Check there guys.

Thanks bro, I knew I wasn't just imagining it.

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beef Stu
    I know this thing exsists, they talked about it on steriodworld.com but I don't feel like spending the $19 bucks to log on
    BTW, what is that? You pay a fee to be a member and then it claims "Legit, Reliable Online Anabolic Steroids Suppliers" on the forums and so forth. Anyone think this is a crock of ****?

Actually it is legit, at least it was when I was a member. I got my first gear for sources on their site.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    i gotta get my hands on that DVD. If its the same one shown on HBO ,ive seen it.

Thread Information