Thread: Helppp !!!!

quest4size is offline New Member

Exclamation Helppp !!!!

hi ppl, i'm about 140 and i want to go on my first cycle, however i'm very afraid of loosing hair, so can anyone come up with a good safe cycle for me

140 pounds
    5'8

cut all over...need mass

I'd hold off on the roids for a couple years. At 140, you have a lot to gain naturally.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quest4size
    hi ppl, i'm about 140 and i want to go on my first cycle, however i'm very afraid of loosing hair, so can anyone come up with a good safe cycle for me

140 pounds
    5'8

cut all over...need mass
    no one here is going tu suggest aas to anyone who weighs 140, they all can make u loose your hair

Swellin Guest
    First off, welcome to AR! You can find all of the information you could possibly need...right here. All you need to do is read and research.

Based on your stats, I would say that gear is not the answer for you at this time. Your best bet would be to spend some time in the idet forum and the training forum.

Go to the training forum and post your routine and get some recommendations on what needs work.

Go to the diet forum and get some help with your diet.

Both of these are much more important than a Volkswagon full of steroids .

We are here to help you with all aspects of your bodybuilding lifestyle. Take advantage of this and grow before making the decision to use gear.

thanx guys....at what age and weight class should i do my first cycle ????

and how can weight have an effect on losing hair ?

Rabduce is offline Associate Member
    If you have your mind set your going to do a cycle...i would make it a simple one to start off...6-10 wk cycle of Testosterone Enanthate ...thats it!

you'll have to do juice in excess and over periods of time to lose hair...hair loss is in my genes and i haven't lost any...and have been juicing for 3 years now...don't worry about it....

Quote Originally Posted by Rabduce
    you'll have to do juice in excess and over periods of time to lose hair...hair loss is in my genes and i haven't lost any...and have been juicing for 3 years now...don't worry about it....

thanx bro, how much will i gain from this ? and what kinda side effects?

Quote Originally Posted by Rabduce
    bro, you can loose hair on your first cycle, i would worry about it, once its gone its gone

The Shredder is offline Associate Member
    How long have you been lifting weights???????

i put a friend of mine on it and it was his first time and he was 5'9'' 140 and he got up to 155...makes you really horny and a little bit of aggression

yeh true...cant take no chances...so when should i do my first cycle...at what weight class? or age? help !!!

i been lifting for about 3 yrs now...i'm a very hard gainer....thats why

you can also die on your first cycle...from my experience not one person has experienced hair loss that i'm acquainted to...

whenever you feel your ready...

yeh true...cant take no chances...so when should i do my first cycle...at what weight class? or age? help !!!
    thats all up to you, like said earlier, read a little bit in the education forum, or other posts, and make that decision for yourself, you should definetly wait until you understand how to train and eat, once you learned those two things, then it would be safe to do a cycle, there is no age or weight limit

whoa DIE ????

chill man...dont run the flex now

whoa DIE ????

chill man...dont run the flex now
    dont worry, you can only die if you drink winny

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    dont worry, you can only die if you drink winny

The Shredder is offline Associate Member
    This isn't something to rush into, the more you know the better you will be, just hangout and read everything you can to educate yourself on how to train, eat and cycle proper. Stay safe brotha

lol...aright

well i know how to diet and eat right...train right as well...and i take the right supplements as well...enuff protien...but the problem is...i'm off and on...cause i'm a student sometimes i get lazy and school work pulls me in...but i want to do one solid cycle to get goin...thats why i asked for u guys help

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    lol...aright

well i know how to diet and eat right...train right as well...and i take the right supplements as well...enuff protien
    APPARENTLY NOT.

Everyone has a certain calorie amount that is their maintenance level. If they go above it they gain weight, if they go below it they lose weight. This rule applies to hardgainers as well. The kind of weight (muscle or fat) is dependant on the macronutreint breakdown of the foods they eat (Protein, fats, carbs.) You obviously are not eating over your maintenance level of calories if you cannot gain weight. Simple biology.

Eat more. Keep track of how many grams of protein/fat/carbs you eat at what times every day. If you don't know how many grams of each are in a certain kind of food, check out www.fitday.com they have a huge database of food types. Then you can calculate your total daily caloric intake.

1g protein = 4 calories
    1g carbs = 4 calories
    1g fat = 9 calories

Also post up your training regimen. Exercises, sets, reps, days, everything. Do you do squats and deadlifts? These 2 exercises are the best for total body growth and releasing the most natural GH and testosterone .

Last, but certainly not least, if your diet and training is lacking right now, steroids aren't going to $HIT for you except shrink your nuts. Anabolic steroids grow muscle by increasing protein synthesis so your body can make muscle tissue faster. If the protein (and other calories) aren't there to begin with, where is the muscle going to come from? You can't build a house without bricks.

No protein to synthesize=no growth.
    Last edited by AandF6969; 02-17-2005 at 02:02 AM.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    if u are a hardgainer, eat more! eat 5k calories for a year. if u didn t gain then, u have my blessing to cycle....

thanx alot guys....amazing help...i guess i'll eat and eat and eattttt untill fall and see what happens...and train well also...question...whats better weight gainer powders or MRP's ? oh and yes....i do squats...but not dead lifts...lastly how many calories do i need on a daily basis ?

how many calories do i need on a daily basis ?
    There's formulas around... maybe this link will help http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/berardi41.htm

Whatever your daily maintenance is I'd probably go above it by 500-1000 for a hardgainer such as yourself.

edy424 is offline New Member
    Not To Totally Discourage You But, No Matter What It Messes With Your Hair, Depends On If You Wanna Risk It Or Not.

thanx bro

Stick around bro, you can learn a lot here

I went from 135 to 185 natural in 2 years. Knowledge is power.

wow thats niceeee....can u list some stuff that i should consume on a daily basis when i wake up till i go to bed please

do u count your calories? or do u just think u eat a lot! most ppl I know they think they eat a lot and dunno why they don t grow, ebd up counting calories and realizing they don t eat much at all! I m fairly certain, u r on the same track...

and steroids won t do anything, if your diet isn t good.

yes i dont count my colories i just relized it....so how many calories do i need on a daily basis given my weight

and i work out 3-4 days a week...about an hour and a half long

well I am a friggin visionary go to the diet forum and check out the sticky thread for bulking. try it out for 12 month, you will have a different body afterwards...

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    lol...aright

well i know how to diet and eat right...train right as well...and i take the right supplements as well...enuff protien...but the problem is...i'm off and on...cause i'm a student sometimes i get lazy and school work pulls me in...but i want to do one solid cycle to get goin...thats why i asked for u guys help
    You just answered your own question! Tell me what is going to happen after your cycle is finished and your training /lifestyle is the same? I will tell you and its called depression.. You cannot be on & off and lazy ect because bodybuilding is a way of life .

so how many calories do i need on a daily basis given my weight
    Look at that link I listed, it has a formula where you plug in your weight and bodyfat percentage and press a button, and it gives you your daily maintenance calorie needs.

Thread Information