ThaSikness420 is offline New Member

starting my first cycle

I have been lifting for the past 4 mos. I lift mon-fri, and am trying to ripp and bulk up for summer. The first 2 months, i used nothing. Then i read about legal 'roids (i.e. andro), and decided that since i was not noticing any increase in mass i would try them out. I got two 90 cap. bottles of methyldienolone, and 1 90 cap. bottle of methylrage. I have already taken 1 whole bott. of the M-DI, and have only gained 2 pounds. Just today, my friend sold me some pills which he says are dianabol . He got them from someone else who got them in the mail from mexico. They are small, round, orange tabs. Are they real? also, if i order stuff off the internet will i get arrested? help!

Post a pic.

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    99% of all internet sites are a scam. Be careful and dont jump the gun. Take your time and research what you want to do and go from there.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Please don't waste your time and money by taking d-bol only. make sure you take some test. and read the "d-bol sucks" thread to get others opinions.

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaSikness420
    I have been lifting for the past 4 mos. I lift mon-fri, and am trying to ripp and bulk up for summer. The first 2 months, i used nothing. Then i read about legal 'roids (i.e. andro), and decided that since i was not noticing any increase in mass i would try them out. I got two 90 cap. bottles of methyldienolone, and 1 90 cap. bottle of methylrage. I have already taken 1 whole bott. of the M-DI, and have only gained 2 pounds. Just today, my friend sold me some pills which he says are dianabol. He got them from someone else who got them in the mail from mexico. They are small, round, orange tabs. Are they real? also, if i order stuff off the internet will i get arrested? help!
    If you only started lifting 4 months ago then I would say to hold off of using AS until you have been consistently lifting and eating properly for at least a year (or until you are 22 years old... which ever is longer). If you have been consistend and have not gained any weight then you probably need to look at how you are eating first. Check out the diet fourm. Also, it is impossible to "bulk and rip" at the same time.... it is either one or the other. No offense, but it sounds to me like you are looking for a crutch in the form of AS just by what you typed above. AS is not a crutch or an instant miracle that will just transform your body over-night. It is a tool that you use once you have reached your genetic limits. With that said, my suggestion is to do a lot more research into proper training and your diet before you even consider using AS. I hope that this advice doesn't fall on deaf ears. Good luck.

bmwrob is offline Member
    I see from your public profile that you are only 20 years old. So, then.. please.. train consistently and get your diet in check for at least 2 years before you even consider AS again.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    I see from your public profile that you are only 20 years old. So, then.. please.. train consistently and get your diet in check for at least 2 years before you even consider AS again.
    i agree totally let your body finish growing "naturally" first

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Eat more.

Check out my response in this thread... useful info

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=150168

Thread Information