Nate_Dog is offline Member

Experienced BBs ONLY - Getting on and staying on, LONG TERM CYCLE ADVICE

Hi guys,

Long time no post.

Firstly Big Boys only and experienced BB like Mike XL, etc..., no newbies passing comments. If you haven´t got the pic to back up the size and experience please don´t post. No offence meant.

My good mate vader like all serious BB who want size... got on and stayed on. It was about 2 years on non stop.. with periods when he lowered dosages then cranked them up again. That was when he came 2nd in a state comp and also when he had to have some time off due to a very irritated golfers elbow, in part due to the supression of natural hormones like cortisol.

I have a few cycles under my belt, nothing to write home about. I have PCT sorted, and I know I am estrogen sensitive.

But I am at that stage where I want to put that size on that is only available to people who choose chemical enhancement route. As we all know only plants grow naturally. So advice please.

To get on and stay on? Implications of being infertile? My mate just had a kid after all his gearing. What do you big boys think? Feedback or advice?

Thanks guys,
    ND

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I don't know if I'm experienced enough for you, but I do have one thing I can add from personal experience. I've been on test for about 2 years now, with other things sprinkled in during ramp up phases. I have 1 daughter who's 5, and we've been trying to get pregnant for about 8 months now with no success.

My mate came off and a few months later his misses got pregnant. But not while he was on...

Anyone else??

smiler is offline Senior Member
    no comment unless to have the pics, size to back up experience??? lol whatever dude. so now your prolly gonna get some 150 lb cat with a pic off the internet of a huge guy...take his advice. btw i've been on for 2 yrs kinda like the prev post. but i don't think i'm good enough to answer.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    are u still on gear when u r trying to get preagnant? If so maybe drop the gear for a while if u want to empreagnate ur GF/wife.. Its not impossible to get her preagnant even while on..

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    everyone's body is different. i don't have the experience of cycles reaching past about 20wks but can honestly say from the experience and the advice of close friends that these long term cycles shouldn't be embarked on unless your truly happy with your family life as is. i personally would not stay on unless i'm completely happy with the number of children i have. yes perhaps you could recover after a stint of a year or more but i wouldn't press my luck

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Why do you have to get on and stay on to get size? everything I've ever read says you can expect serious sides from such a decision. And why do you need your pct sorted if you're going to stay on?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i think personally the gear and sperm issue is different from person to person,i have been juicing for quite a few years though the longest has only been 6 months.i have 4 children 1 conceived just after cycle and my little monster of 8 months during the end of the 6 monther mate!

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    i think personally the gear and sperm issue is different from person to person,i have been juicing for quite a few years though the longest has only been 6 months.i have 4 children 1 conceived just after cycle and my little monster of 8 months during the end of the 6 monther mate!
    ah booz don't get the man's hopes up! we can't all have such powerful supersperm such as yourself. the rest of our little swimmers hail in comparison

kingbrew is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate_Dog
    My mate came off and a few months later his misses got pregnant. But not while he was on...

Anyone else??
    maybe his wife cheated on him......

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    Why do you have to get on and stay on to get size? everything I've ever read says you can expect serious sides from such a decision. And why do you need your pct sorted if you're going to stay on?
    I am bouncing around ideas... so if needed the PCT is up to speed. But even if i wanted to stay on.. i would have a period when I go to europe for a few weeks... where i would be tapering off as I would have no access to gear.

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    are you thinking of staying on all year ? because if you are id want to consider never having kids and be prepared for hrt.
    ive been on 10 months staright and made the decision 4 weeks into this cycle i wasnt ever coming off. i made the decision to be on hrt for life and be prepaed to not ever have kids . my 2 cents

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    ah booz don't get the man's hopes up! we can't all have such powerful supersperm such as yourself.
    ...hahaha

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by yom
    are you thinking of staying on all year ? because if you are id want to consider never having kids and be prepared for hrt.
    ive been on 10 months staright and made the decision 4 weeks into this cycle i wasnt ever coming off. i made the decision to be on hrt for life and be prepaed to not ever have kids . my 2 cents
    Thats a big decision to make at just 25 !!!

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    no doubt!!

yom
    mm ill regret one day . dont care about the hrt but the kids will probably be a issue.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by yom
    mm ill regret one day . dont care about the hrt but the kids will probably be a issue.
    Well finding a woman that doesnt want to have kids will be an issue. Maybe you can give Carlos a call

Playboy305 is offline New Member
    Only plants grow naturally?? You'll be surprized what heavy lifting and high calorie meals will accomplish. And to be sticking chemicals in your body year round is insane. Remember ..easy come easy go. I've seen people go from slim to diesel and eventually back down again having to keep taking sh!t.This is here is a life long buisness ..not no summer-time thing. Hit it hard, heavy, and eat 6000 plus calories a day and you will grow. If you are gonna take some thing do it in moderation and you'll always get the full benefit and maintain it if you keep at it hard. It's like the rabbit and the turtle..slow and steady wins the race.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Thinking of going on gear long term at 25yrs old is a very big step, the emotional, menatal and physicle side when you do come off are extremly hard to cope with, it all depends on how your body reacts to it but ive seen many BB suffer from such long term use, me included.

If you will be able to have kids would depend on the individual, ive seen cases were long tern users having kids with no problems but ive also seen many you have sperm count problems.

Staying on long term depends on your goals to what you want to achieve, but do you honestly think you will gain and gain for all them months? answer is no you wont, Your body gets use to everything, increased dosages, bridging and willing to inject for the rest of your life are the things you must think about.

If your going to compete at a high level this would be different discussion tho!

Good luck marcus

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Well finding a woman that doesnt want to have kids will be an issue. Maybe you can give Carlos a call
    Not my type.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Thinking of going on gear long term at 25yrs old is a very big step, the emotional, menatal and physicle side when you do come off are extremly hard to cope with, it all depends on how your body reacts to it but ive seen many BB suffer from such long term use, me included.

If you will be able to have kids would depend on the individual, ive seen cases were long tern users having kids with no problems but ive also seen many you have sperm count problems.

Staying on long term depends on your goals to what you want to achieve, but do you honestly think you will gain and gain for all them months? answer is no you wont, Your body gets use to everything, increased dosages, bridging and willing to inject for the rest of your life are the things you must think about.

If your going to compete at a high level this would be different discussion tho!

Good luck marcus
    I agree with the above post. Your Sperm production and how active is per individual. I had gotten one of my girl friends pregnant while on (30week cyc). My ex-wife and I weren't careful at all but she never once got pregnant. Looks like a coin toss to me. Best bet is to get off do an extended PCT maybe with IGF-1. I wouldn’t stop take nolvadex or liquidex even after the PCT period is up. Nolvadex is always a supplement for me.

Not too many people know the truth about my cycles any more which is just the way I like it. My only suggestion if you’re going to stay on, is be somewhat logical about it. Know that HRT for life is a variable. (My .02 All men need HRT after 40 anyway, I'm just doing it sooner.) 2. Know your doses (my .02, know what your body responses to well.) 3. Realize that test will be the year around fling. 4. note from #2 when your on all year it would behoove you to stay on the same dose of test and never drop lower... so be smart about the dosage. Otherwise do a regular cycle.
    5. If you don’t have a good regimen of calories then again just do normal cycles of long ones. (Don’t forget there’s 52 weeks in a year. Ever hear someone say awe I'm just doing 20 weeks with a bridge well maybe 30weeks.)

Last but not lease.... I don’t believe most people plan on being on for a year it just happens. I've found after the past year that 300mg weekly of prop keeps my body lean and hard and allows me to grow slowly. I've also realized that an athletic body is more or less where I'm going not so much the Bb’er look. More like your modern day WWF wrestler or your Belford from the UFC.

I agree with the above post. Your Sperm production and how active is per individual. I had gotten one of my girl friends pregnate while on (30week cyc). Me and my ex-wife weren't careful at all but she never once got pregnate. looks like a coin toss to me. Best bet is to get off do an extended PCT maybe with IGF-1. I wouln't stop take nolvadex or liquidex even after the PCT period is up. Noladex is alwasy a must for me.

Not too many people know the truth about my cycles any more which is just the way I like it. My only suggestion if your going to stay on is be somewhat logical about it. Know that HRT for life is a variable. (my .02 All men need HRT after 40 anyway, I'm just doing it sooner.) 2. Know your doses (my .02 know what your body responses to well.) 3. Realize that test will be the year around flinge. 4. note from #2 when your on all year it would behove you to stay on the same dose of test and never drop lower... so be smart about the dosage. other wise do a regular cycle.
    5. If you dont have a good regimem of calories then again just do normal cycles of long ones. ( dont forget theres 52 weeks in a year. ever hear someone say awh I'm just doing 20 weeks with a bridge well maybe 30weeks.)

Last but not lease.... I dont believe most people plan on being on for a year it just happens. I've found after the past year that 300mg of prop keeps my body lean and hard and allows me to grow slowly. I've also realized that an athletic body is more or less where I'm going not so much the BBer look. More like your modern day WWF wrestlers or your Belford from the UFC.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Ive been on consistantly for the last 18months,and off and on for last 18yrs.just had my 4th about 5 weeks ago,other 3 were also conceived while on.so as far as im concerned gear doesnt make you sterile.its not even a good birth control

yom
    mmm hope i get lucky. do you think if you used hcg year round just to prevent testicular atrophy and didnt come off do you think if you did come off for abit your sperm count would bounce back ???

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    I really dont know bro...for me its never been a problem.I knocked my wife up the first month we tried.so

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    I really dont know bro...for me its never been a problem.I knocked my wife up the first month we tried.so
    no probs for me either big man.....

Big Bapper is offline Member
    Congradulations DEVLDOG, Its food for thought. It just goes to show everyone is different. Was doing rearch on HRT pations useing clomid to help them Knock there partenrs up.

yom
    oh well ive got my hrt lined up just gotta hope my boys keep swimming.

Thread Information