spoc is offline Junior Member

experienced users give me your input here...importatnt!

im going to incorporate some low dosages of test and deca into my workout routine 200mg of each per week all in one pin...im not looking to get very huge or put on large amounts of mass but rather gain some lean muscle and at the same time burn off some extra fat...my routine is currently like this..

Monday-Friday: -AM cardio 1 hr, usually burn between 950-1000cals
    -abs (crunches and leg raises)
    Monday:chest bis

wednesday:shoulders tris

friday:traps back

Ive been doing this for a good month now and have started to see some results but my goal is to look good before summertime...im on a very high protein diet as of now(150-200g ED)...i also dont got cash right now for a gym membership so ive been doing all my workouts with some free weights i have as well as natural exercises like pushups,situps,dips,etc.(ive noticed that these exercises are sometimes better than lifting actual weights!)...anyways my question here is should i run some anti e's with with such low doses like that?? and also will it help me get a bit more lean before june or july lets say...im 5'11'' 176lbs guessing around 20%BF

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spoc
    im going to incorporate some low dosages of test and deca into my workout routine 200mg of each per week all in one pin...im not looking to get very huge or put on large amounts of mass but rather gain some lean muscle and at the same time burn off some extra fat...my routine is currently like this..

Monday-Friday: -AM cardio 1 hr, usually burn between 950-1000cals
    -abs (crunches and leg raises)
    Monday:chest bis

wednesday:shoulders tris

friday:traps back

Ive been doing this for a good month now and have started to see some results but my goal is to look good before summertime...im on a very high protein diet as of now(150-200g ED)...i also dont got cash right now for a gym membership so ive been doing all my workouts with some free weights i have as well as natural exercises like pushups,situps,dips,etc.(ive noticed that these exercises are sometimes better than lifting actual weights!)...anyways my question here is should i run some anti e's with with such low doses like that?? and also will it help me get a bit more lean before june or july lets say...im 5'11'' 176lbs guessing around 20%BF
    i would suggest dropping some bodyfat first if you are 20% now. That's a little high IMO. Diet and cardio burns fat, not test and deca.

Chookster is offline Associate Member
    for a lean cycle try trembolna w/ test. i've kept all the gains and burned major fat. you do need a clean diet and cardio for optimal results.

should i have some anti e's on hand just in case i start to feel gyno that is my main concern here

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    should i have some anti e's on hand just in case i start to feel gyno that is my main concern here
    Of coarse! I would get them before i even started.

Unless you are super gyno prone, you'd hardly have a problem at such a low dosage. And getting lean is all in your diet. I've seen guy's completely shredded while cycling d-bol, it's all how tight you diet. You need to make your mind up as to wether you want to cut fat and try to retain your muscle with the gear, or gain size however sacrifice the lean look. If you try to do both at once,your just running in place. However, next time you definitely want to get your bf down naturally more before hitting the juice. Good luck

alright sounds good but by combining 200mg per week of both drugs im looking to shed alot of fat anyways by sticking to my same diet/routine...ive heard many guys say they do this with awesome results, testosterone is a natural fat burner anyways i dont see why it wouldnt help

Thread Information