sos786 is offline New Member

Unhappy I NEED HELP please ANY ADVICE

guy i am 17 years old 210 and 6 ft 1 i am on the cubby side i try working out nothing really works for me, dont get me wrong i am strong, but i have breasts...... i am willing to try steroids but i know nothing about them or what to use... i will do anything please someone with some simpothy for your fellow man help me out here

thanxs ]

Shawn

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    @ 17 you are way to young to use AAS. Start doing research now so when you are 21 or 22 you will be ready. For now Get on a good diet and do lots of cardio and even use some ECA Stack. Any other questions feel free to ask.

Triple Plates is offline Associate Member
    How long have you been working out for?

devilscabanaboy19 is offline Associate Member
    you looking to lose the fat or gain muscle bro?

what do you mean by stack, i want to be as big as possible and get rid of the breast.... sad i know i have been tring on and off for like 6 months cant seem to stick to the diet seeing if anything else works?

stack means more than one thing at a time. ECA for example is ephedra, caffeine and aspirin (or a substitute) that increases your body's temprature, therefore supposedly burning more fat.

Without a diet you can't begin to think about starting AAS. I feel for you bro. I was no lightweight. Give me a few mins and ill give you an idea of how I dieted originally and it helped me quite a bit.

ok bro i am looking for a plan to get me big i dont want to loose anything just get as cut as possible

that's tough my friend, cutting and losing muscle go hand in hand. The way I see it I would rather be 190lbs of solid muscle than 210lbs of some muscle but mostly fat. Just my thought.

My Original Diet:

Tuna, Grilled Chickin, or Turkey
    Salads, Pickles, Fruits, you get the idea...
    and meal replacement protein shakes.

That is all I ate and lots and lots of vitamins. Throughtout I was on Xenadrine and did lots of early morniong cardio on an empty stomach. Start wil this and progress. Any questions feel free to ask once again. This is a start. DIET is the KEY. Stick with it I know its hard. Its all in YOUR mind. I know you can do it

ill talk to ya in AIM

devil i ment what you just said, how do you suggest i get to this goal do you think i need to take anykind of drugs or anything? and what kind of work out do you think is good

umm....tough question. I think you should try it without any kinds of drugs first to build up steam, and accustom yourself to the change in lifestyle. Then after some experience throw in some Xenadrine like gsims suggested. Don't use drugs as a crutch though, bust your ass and don't give up. I'm sure you'll do fine.

Also I think for how young you are you shouldn't get too fancy. Stick with the basics bench, deadlift, squat and powercleans. I did these all through high school and made tremendous improvements. Be sure to get some cardio or at least some sort of activity in, doing something always beats nothing.

NightOp is offline Member
    ok sos, you have come to the right place, and you have taken the first step by asking questions, that is wonderful, we will help you as best we can. Now more specifically, in regard to your situation, let me first offer you some advice as a fellow youngster (im only now turning 20 years old).

First off, go ahead and cross steroids (AAS) off your list of possibilities at your age, this is simply due to the fact that you have enough natural testosterone to transform you body (assuming you have no underlying medical problems... ) naturally and doing steroids at such a young age will absolutely cause more problems than benefits in both the long and short term..

Now this does not mean you are stuck, what you can do to help your situation is take all of the following advice seriously and act on it and the advice others give you here. You said you are 210 and 6' 1'' at 17 years old. You also mentioned you have some "breasts"... Ok to address that, many guys (upto 60% of men) get a condition known as gynecomastia (gyno for short) during puberty/teens, it is the growth of the male breast. So don't think you are some freak or something ridiculus like that. Most likely if you are significatly overweight (in fat imean) than your gyno appears worse than it really is because of the excess fat and will drastically improve if you lower your overall body fat.

The absolute first thing you need to do now is learn how to lose bodyfat. There are numerous fad diets out there that will work in the short term but won't last. That is why an utter lifestyle change (isn't as bad as it sounds) is needed. If you really want to change how you look, it will begin with reading and asking about how to lose the fat. Once your overall bodyfat is lowered you can assess your "breast" size and in many cases you will look perfectly normal once your skin retension catches up with the fat loss.

A good understanding of fat loss can be found in the "dieting" section of the thread... But to get you started, you have to do cardio work (running, etc..) that will get your heart rate up and keep it elevated for about 20-30 minutes. You should do this at least three times a week. ALWAYS do your cardio at least three or four hours after your last meal, and ideally you can do it in the morning before breakfast. The reason for this is because if you do cardio right after a meal, it is pointless, because you will be burning whatever you just ate and not fat off your body. On a side note, yes you can use an ECA stack, however if you don't have the mental drive and dedication to the cardio (and diet) than forget the ECA, because it is far from a magic drug.

Now, onto eating. For fat loss, you want to get your resting metabolism as fast as possible. When people crash diet and don't eat anything for a day or two all they are doing is slowing down their metabolism because the body sees that as "starvation situation" and starts conserving every once of food you eat and trys to hold onto fat (to put it simply..) Yes such short diets will yeild minor fat loss, but like i said they are not the way togo for long term fat loss. In order to keep your metabolism going (beside doing the cardio consistently) I recommend the following (some might dissagree with me which is fine, we are here to help, im not an expert).

Try to eat the majority of your meals as far away from bedtime as you can... meaning eat a larger lunch than your dinner and don't eat your dinner at 11:00pm before you goto bed... 5 smaller meals thruought (bad spelling) the day rather than 3 normal meals will help your metabolism.

Now, I suggest trying to eat on a slight to moderate reduced calorie diet for a 3 or 4 day period, then go back to your baseline food intake, during the 3 or 4 day reduced calorie period, your body will be hopefully burning some extra fat, then when you go back to normal caloric intake your metabolism is kept up for 2 or so days, then back to 3 or 4 days of reduced calories... keep repeating this cycle.. it will keep your metabolism from slipping into the "starvation mode" which you do not want.

When it comes to what to eat and how to eat, we could all type all day long and offer all kinds of suggestions, but I suggest you begin some research on your own, using the search button (top right of the screen on these boards) will yield some wonderful info. But just as guidelines.. no more fast food, potatoe chips, or sugar (no more cokes, pepsi's, ... a juice drink once every now and then is ok, but keep them rare.) Try to eat lean meats and complex carbs when you do eat, take a multivitamin with your biggest meal and also don't be afraid of unsaturated fats (peanuts, sardines, etc...) they will actually help you lose overall fat, but other than that keep away from saturated fats (burgers, etc...).

I know this is a long thread but I wanted you to know that there are things you can do other than roids which will yield more satisfying and safer results... Ask any question you want, just realize that it takes hard work and dedication, but trust me when you start seeing results you will love your new lifestyle. Don't worry so much about "getting big" in regard to muscle, that will come later... Yes you can train some (lift weights that is) but you have enough to worry about with the cardio so don't get obsessed with it. With fat loss comes some muscle loss, with muscle gain comes a little fat gain... thats just how it is, but I promise you that if you really really want to change how you look it is by all means possible.

If you don't have that much fat to lose (and im wasting my breath at all this, then sorry) meaning if your primary concearn is the reducing the gyno (breast) i suggest you continue reading as much as you can here and especially check out my thread on gyno at > http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...gyno+reduction (read the WHOLE thing and the attached article).

hope this helps, good luck bro
    Last edited by NightOp; 03-28-2002 at 01:43 AM.

you said it all NightOp, bravo. Now get into the gym Sos and kick some ass! We all got your back.

night op that sounds like some really great help what kind of multi vitemins do you recomend?

any simple multivitamin such as Centrum or 1-A-Day will do fine (ONLY TAKE ONE per day... too much iron can be dangerous, and you only need one per day anyway)... but like they said, hard work is the biggest factor.

Sorry bro I gotta disagree with ya again. Centrum sucks ass! Centrum is made from inferior products and isn't geared toward the individual taxing themselves in the gym. Solaray and GNC make some pretty decent multis (ableit a little pricey)

Originally posted by devilscabanaboy19
    Sorry bro I gotta disagree with ya again. Centrum sucks ass! Centrum is made from inferior products and isn't geared toward the individual taxing themselves in the gym. Solaray and GNC make some pretty decent multis (ableit a little pricey)
    that is fine, see I learn something new everyday I've always been told they are all the same, thanks for the info.

but when did you disagree with me the first time???

on another thread I think...

do you think that a multi vitenmin is a must what it make a differance? asl do you guys know if xenadrine has any side effects?

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    crentum, i second that sucks ass opinion.

these guys are right and steroids are for people that have trained naturaly for a good period of time and are 18+ in years.

JMO

eat all the food you want. just make sure its not sweet or junk foods.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    btw xenadrine has lots of side effects.. run a search.

Originally posted by devilscabanaboy19
    on another thread I think...
    ahh maybe on the shoulder press debate? oh well, anyway, I was unaware of centrum being crap, thanks again.

Thread Information