Vito_Gatti is offline Associate Member

Taking the Next Step

I am now almost 22 and I have been working out since I was 17. I have found that I gain fat really easy, and muscle comes hard. But I have managed to put on muscle, but I still want to be a lot bigger. So I have decided to take it to the next level.

A friend of mine that I workout with has done T200 (testosterone C), and I want to do a cycle. But I am a complete newbie to the steroid scene. I have been doing research non-stop since Tuesday. From what I have read since this will be my first cycle, I have found that the side affects should be minnimal. But I still want to take the extra precautions. But I am not sure of how to get ahold of Nolvadex and Clomid.

Stats:
    6'3"
    210 lbs.
    21 y.o.

T200 for 12 weeks
    1cc once a week injection
    500 mg once a week for 10 weeks
    300 mg during week 11
    200 mg during week 12

I want use clomid when I am coming off, but I can't seem to get ahold of the stuff. Or Nolvadex while I am on cycle, in case Gyno starts to show.

I have also been wondering about the workout program. I have been doing a split routine of Mon/Wed/Fri upper and Tue/Thur legs. My friend who has done the cycle in the past says that he spent 3 hours in the gym 6 days a week and that is the best way to go. I am very skeptical of that, but he says his bench press went from 225 to 315 in 2 1/2 weeks.

bullram is offline Member
    first it is still pretty early for you to be starting a cycle, but if your set on it, you should check out the board sponser, its the flashing banner in the top right....aslo for a first cycle you want to do somewhere around 10 weeks with doses split up so you are shooting twice a week somewhere around 500mg a week... and take nolva or another anti-e as a precausionary measure.. considering you dont know if you are prone to gyno or not..take it at 10mg ed.. if symptoms arise up the dose.thats an interesting workout technique, i see it as a bit to much...legs twice a week and three hour training sessions it too much imo

I thought it sounded like overtraining too, but I work at the gym and it is 2 min. from my house. So if the results are the best with that program, then that is what I will do. I still can't belive he went up from 225 lbs to 315 lbs. in 2 1/2 weeks, but he swears it. So is the sponsor reliable to get Nolvadex and Clomid through? I checked it out and they were not in pill form, which confused me.

With the injecting, are you suggesting like a 200mg shot on monday and a 300 mg shot on Thur or Fri? Would this really work better?

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    do not pyramid your cycle, start with either 400 or 500mg split in 2 injections twice a wk. The nolvadex is in liquid but it is taken orally.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vito_Gatti
    I thought it sounded like overtraining too, but I work at the gym and it is 2 min. from my house. So if the results are the best with that program, then that is what I will do. I still can't belive he went up from 225 lbs to 315 lbs. in 2 1/2 weeks, but he swears it. So is the sponsor reliable to get Nolvadex and Clomid through? I checked it out and they were not in pill form, which confused me.

With the injecting, are you suggesting like a 200mg shot on monday and a 300 mg shot on Thur or Fri? Would this really work better?
    the clomid and nolva are the same, just in liquid.
    and yes splitting the shots to 2x250mg is the way to go.
    and I dont believe your friend making gains of 90 lbs in 3 weeks
    that just cant happen

Have you guys ordered off of that site? I am just really weary about ordering off the internet.

Do any of you have a program that you would suggest for me to use?

I don't understand how much to take in liquid form. 10 mg tablets of nolva, but how much is 10 mg in liquid? Basicly, how many doses is this?

1 x Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL
    1 x Tamox 50 ML 20mg/ml

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Vito_Gatti
    Have you guys ordered off of that site? I am just really weary about ordering off the internet.

Do any of you have a program that you would suggest for me to use?

I don't understand how much to take in liquid form. 10 mg tablets of nolva, but how much is 10 mg in liquid? Basicly, how many doses is this?

1 x Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL
    1 x Tamox 50 ML 20mg/ml

AR-R is legit..... so don't worry about that.

The liquid form is dosaged based on mg per ml of liquid...... it is easy to figure out. Check out the website and you'll see exactly what I am talking about.

For example the Tamox is 20mg/ml, so if you only want to take 10mg then take 1/2 ml.

As you can see, I failed math. Thanks.

Would you recomend the program on the website or do you know of a better one. I was going to do what he said and workout my whole body every day, which I have no problem with, but I want the program that will make me gain the most muscle mass the fastest. After all, that is why I am taking the next step with steroids .

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    good luck bro

seanw is offline Banned
    Bro you have been given good advice so far. As far as 3hrs a day six days a week in the gym, thats just plane rediculous. I do this and get great results. So do quite a few others here.

Mon Chest and Triceps
    Tues Legs
    Wed Cardio or off
    Thurs Shoulders
    Friday Back and Biceps
    Sat and Sun Cardio or off.

IMO if you are spending more than an hour in the gym per workout you arnt training intensly enough.

MuscleQuest is offline Junior Member
    ok as far as your cycle these guys are givingh you good advice. as far as your buddy's program i don't recommend it for you. i'm in and out in an hour and it keeps me growing like a mofo. it's all about intesity. your buddy 3 hours in the gym probably does a lot of talking and hanging out plus if he is training for strength he is probably taking at least 2 minutes between sets. i personally think that this is for the fat guys over 40 that just come to the gym and hang out to say they have been there. you might as well strap on your head band and knee high socks and play racketball. ARR is a good sight. i believe your bro's strength gains though. in the past i have been training a certain way and then switch it up for 6 weeks to break a plateau( always happens to chest) . usually ad about 40 - 50 pounds to bench at least in that time.

That training split is actually almost the same as the one I am using right now. Thanks for all of the help. If any of you guys have Yahoo Messenger, hit me up vito_gatti.

Thread Information