Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    ok here is some set dates.

everyone who ordered will have at least most of there order to there door by next friday at most. My powder source has sent today so that i can not tell exactly how long it will take but i would say def by the following thurs. All who have outstanding orders please pm/email me them right away i believe there are only about 5 left as that is what is on my list unless some got lost when my emails were cleared. i am doing my best to make this right and i will i promise that.
    its not really solid is it bro?? what is defined as MOST?? what will be missing, i think we need some figures that we can hold you to, so you just work it out and let us know, ok?

and thanks to everyone else who has kept the post respectful, please keep it constructive, if you only have comments from hear on in, i would appreciate if you dont post them here, lets just stick to the problem

peace

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    please keep it constructive, if you only have comments from hear on in, i would appreciate if you dont post them here, lets just stick to the problem

peace
    Agreed.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    i recieved my last mgl pack right before any of this started to go down. ive used mgl in the past and have been satisfied with the results. jackman has always kept me in the loop and has always delivered when he said he would.
    test prop batch # 1159
    test e batch # 1159
    tren e batch # 1162
    i'm a paranoid person so i plan on having this sent to a lab for testing before begining my nect cycle. other than that, shiat happens... i know good people often turn bad; but what happened to giving someone the benifit of doubt. it looks like he is making a sincere effort to correct all this- so we'll just see how it pans out

on a side note- anyone that has the same batch of tren e= could you shoot me a pm, ive got some questions.
    peace
    zx
    Last edited by zx7racing; 02-18-2005 at 12:58 PM.

getnjacked is offline Junior Member
    I have a 1200 dollar order out with mgl right now. Things happen. I got pissed when he hasn't replied in almost a week and hasn't logged in at o####w all week. The main thing is that we get our orders and there is some communication. Especially considering that he can pm at anytime day or night so no matter how busy there is always time to pm. I plan on sending out to the lab I will post results when I get them.

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    I would have to say that MGL has made an honest attempt so far through his recent communications with me to make things right. We are working on a resolution which is only words at this point. I have faith that he will come through on his words but only time will tell.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    it's so interesting, i've never seen this side of buff before.

MGL, you need to set a hard, concrete deadline. If you're waiting on winny to come in, say that. If you don't have enough test to fill everyone's orders, say that. These guys need to know exactly what you have, what you need, and when you're going to make things right. Set a more specific timeline on every single order, for every single chemical

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man

MGL, you need to set a hard, concrete deadline. If you're waiting on winny to come in, say that. If you don't have enough test to fill everyone's orders, say that. These guys need to know exactly what you have, what you need, and when you're going to make things right. Set a more specific timeline on every single order, for every single chemical

Agreed

....and once again MGL you have my respect for atleast showing your face and trying to make things right.
    Last edited by LeanMeOut; 02-18-2005 at 03:15 PM.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    your point is?

we are just making sure the members are safe and making sure that no one else gets ripped off, and maybe putting the minds of a few people are waiting at rest, not sure what you are trying to say?? we shouldnt have posted it??

peace
    The point is he never scammed, his boy fuked him and now he is trying to get back on his feet, he is trying to make good on all of the orders that were placed before he found out his remailer had taken him. trust me this board doesn't have all of the information that it needs on this subject. The point of me saying this is old news is just that. The only thing ongoing is that he is NOT taking orders therefore nobody can get"scammed" by him, and people are getting there packages I have proof of this. Noy many people on this board have more knowledge on MGL than I do. I am not being cocky but people are just too fast to point fingers and call someone a bad guy.

jo150 is offline Associate Member
    ChefJ is the man.
    He is right.
    mgl is probably a busy guy or group of guys that is going through a lot right now. everyone just shut up and wait for the results. if he was a scammer then I am sure we would have never heard from him again.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    couldnt agree more- sources have shiat happen to them just like everyone else. if he was scamming no one would have ever heard from him again...
    other than people like me who knows where he lives

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    The point is he never scammed, his boy fuked him and now he is trying to get back on his feet, he is trying to make good on all of the orders that were placed before he found out his remailer had taken him. trust me this board doesn't have all of the information that it needs on this subject. The point of me saying this is old news is just that. The only thing ongoing is that he is NOT taking orders therefore nobody can get"scammed" by him, and people are getting there packages I have proof of this. Noy many people on this board have more knowledge on MGL than I do. I am not being cocky but people are just too fast to point fingers and call someone a bad guy.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    You must not visit some of the other boards where I Mod or am a
    Vet on.. Really quite normal if you have been around some places
    only when and if it's called for... That's all...

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    You must not visit some of the other boards where I Mod or am a
    Vet on.. Really quite normal if you have been around some places
    only when and if it's called for... That's all...
    not at all saying it wasn't. i personally think it's more than called for here. in situations like this, no bull**** is the only way to go.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I Agree 100% bro...

not at all saying it wasn't. i personally think it's more than called for here. in situations like this, no bull**** is the only way to go.

alex117k is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson2481
    well said Jason, if MGL wants to maintain his reputation here (which i think hes trying to ). Then he will make it good for the peeps he did wrong. Messing with peeps money is worse than messing with there woman...
    LOL... Bro I'd rather have someone steal a $20 out of my wallet than pump my girl in her ass. But back on thread, I do know a bro that bought and received from MGL in the last week, so he's working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by alex117k
    LOL... Bro I'd rather have someone steal a $20 out of my wallet than pump my girl in her ass. But back on thread, I do know a bro that bought and received from MGL in the last week, so he's working on it.
    Maybe 20, but what about 1000? You might let them pump away instead of stealing that much . MGL is trying to come through, hopefully he will, but I can't say.

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    it's sad only because people lost money, and not for any other reason. He was never a good guy if he was capable of doing something like this.
    good call.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Listen, jack*** you mental midget(and physical one too), take your stumpy ass and join the lolly pop brigade.
    MESO, you know who this guy is?

All I know is if someone took $950 from me... and I knew where to find them....
    oof, lets just say it would definitly not be pretty!

I would like to know how this all turns out.

To me, if I had someones money (especially with that large amount) and I was to give him something for it (service/product) I would make sure they knew what was going on the whole time, especially if something happened that would cause a dellay.
    To just leave someone pissing in the wind and wondering what happpened to their $950 is not cool. not cool at all!!!!!
    There is something fishy about this!
    Last edited by phwSSJ; 02-19-2005 at 01:39 PM.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Stuff like this happens cuz some people just have no morals and no concience.
    It really is a shame when you have a good thing and it only takes a few people or even one person to ruin it.
    For those of you guys out there that think its ok to rob people and fuc them over....
    WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND ....KARMA IS A B1TCH!!!!!

BootyJuice24 is offline Associate Member
    have to kinda agree with ChefJ here..pop around some other boards if you all want...there is a lot of stuff being said right now with MGL....I know for a fact his powder source was out of action for a while too...so even though there are some unhappy bros out there,,he can't realy control that. The key here will be seeing what happens in the future..Should give him a thorough chance to make things right and make up for his shortcomings appropiately IMO,....just a thought...But I am a newbie pretty much here so I'll probably get flamed lol...just tryin to be logical here. I also agree with the person above stating they plan on having product tested once it comes...probably a good idea. I know on other boards this guy is really trying to make things right so lets see if he is blowin steam or not and give him a chance to dig out of the hole....peace

getnjacked is offline Junior Member
    MGL said that he shipped mine out this weekend. I will post when I receive.

Fight!

Ahh it's alright bro, mesos a good guy. He's just pissed about the whole situation.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Booty Juice, did I hit a nerve? I was playin' But now you really have me thinking you have some sort of interest in this other than looking out for people. Maybe looking out for yourself??? Bashing your name??? Why are you taking such a stance on this??? Is moron the only insult you can come up with? You must be who I think you are.
    That is a strange coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    That is a strange coincidence.
    It sure is.

Cool it Meso. The flames need to stop or I'll put you over my knee! (Just the way you like it)

Quote Originally Posted by BootyJuice24
    I dont have any interests in MGL...like I said I have never done business with him...I have ways to get what I need,,,,and it isn't much. I have never even talked to MGL or jackman....but the powder source MGL was talking about being gone is the same powder source I was trying to order from...so since I got email from the same source saying the same thing I thought I would chime in to say at least he is telling some sort of truth... You sure know how to make a mountain out of a pile of dirt. There was no reason for you to relate me to them since you don't know me or anything about me ...... that is the only point here bro...plain and simple
    Mountain out of a mole hill? Me? If you go back you started slinging some insults. And they sound so shallow and inept they sound like you know whos insults(if you consider name calling insults). Plain and simple would have been for you to pm me saying " hey bro I feel this could get me caught up in something I shouldn't be in " but you chose to lash out. Why again?

Iowa is offline Banned
    Ah, nothing like grown men acting like a bunch of little school girls. Entertaining.

BTW, if that comment offended anyone, then I suggest you not let my comments, or ANY petty internet chat for that matter bother you unless you've had interactions with that person outside of cyberspace.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Cool it Meso. The flames need to stop or I'll put you over my knee! (Just the way you like it)
    If I liked it that would make me gay, I am not gay

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    Ah, nothing like grown men acting like a bunch of little school girls. Entertaining.

BTW, if that comment offended anyone, then I suggest you not let my comments, or ANY petty internet chat for that matter bother you unless you've had interactions with that person outside of cyberspace.
    WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?!?!

JOKING - Yeah, I hear WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*two quick sobs*WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thats a good point....since I am man enough to say when I **** up I will do that in the future...I am new to the forums so I live and learn...
    You have a pm.

You have a pm.
    Uh-oh Meso make his move! Another twink for Meso. (yeah I'll stop now)

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    have to kinda agree with ChefJ here..pop around some other boards if you all want...there is a lot of stuff being said right now with MGL....I know for a fact his powder source was out of action for a while too...so even though there are some unhappy bros out there,,he can't realy control that. The key here will be seeing what happens in the future..Should give him a thorough chance to make things right and make up for his shortcomings appropiately IMO,....just a thought...But I am a newbie pretty much here so I'll probably get flamed lol...just tryin to be logical here. I also agree with the person above stating they plan on having product tested once it comes...probably a good idea. I know on other boards this guy is really trying to make things right so lets see if he is blowin steam or not and give him a chance to dig out of the hole....peace

Ok lets say that something actually did happen to his powder supplier. Dont you think he should have told the people he took all that money from, that there would be a dellay?
    or at least answer their emails so it would not have to come to this?

I am calling BOOLSH!T
    Yall are being too nice ...give him a chance to make it right, my ass!!!
    The only reason he should have a chance to make it right is because he needs to give those people what they payed for, plain and simple. Otherwise fk him!
    There is no excuse for sympathising with someone that does bad business like that!
    He has come foreward so who knows, maybe he got scared or maybe his concience kicked in.
    Sorry I sound kinda harsh but thats me, messing with my hard earned money..If you want to know how to push my button..well there it is.

I sincerely hope that those people get all the stuff that they pay for and that the product is of high quality. I really do.
    And I sincerely hope that things of this nature will not happen again...I think that last hope is hoping for too much but oh well!

Good luck Bros!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Would all of you shut up and keep this childish crap OUT of this thread.

thank fuk, i did ask politely now i have to sift through loads of sh1te to find what i want in this thread, i asked twice that if you only want to comment then dont post it here!! trying to keep this post with relative information to the problem and solution, please no more posting here untill either

you realse you are out stuff from mgl
    or
    you receive your stuff from mgl
    or
    you have some problem relating to all that

anything else will now be deleted

peace

thanks, i just wanna keep this at the top, it seems mgl is trying so please read my last post before u post anything on here!!

mgl
    mgl is offline New Member
    thx a lot bro you hit it right on the head any more questions about deadlines mods please pm me as this is starting to give way to much 411.

mgl
    lol bro

Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    couldnt agree more- sources have shiat happen to them just like everyone else. if he was scamming no one would have ever heard from him again...
    other than people like me who knows where he lives

OldSchoolLifter is offline Junior Member
    In the end MGL will get what is coming to them in one way or another. Karma is an amazing thing!

mgl
    i have asked all people who have outstanding orders to pm me and only 1 person has (the one who wants his 950 back) i dont believe there is anyone else who has not recieved yet so if anyone has any info please pm me (my emails for cleared a while back so some orders might have got lost) and i will remember if you ordered or not so dont try to reverse scam me here. peace

Served is offline Associate Member
    I haven't ordered from mgl so I can't say if his service sucks or not. But from what it looks like the bro is kind enough to come here and defend himself. So I give him big props for that. On the other hand I hope the bro that lost his 9 bills gets paid back or some gear in the mail. Big ups for the vets and mods here for looking out for us guys, they're the only people we can turn to when things like these arise.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information