Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member

Appetite issues... smoking bud, and B12 injections

So, my biggest adversary during my cycle will be appetite. I know what to eat, and I have good discipline about working out. I sleep well, (probably too well) but have a problem with a lack of hunger. I am assuming B12 will help, as does getting high. I haven't heard any one object to bud here. Anyway, my question is this, I have heard a 1000mcg injection once a week is adequate for b12. Is that accurate? Also, if now, what is the minimum number of jabs for efficacy's sake? Can I mix my HCG with my B12? I've also heard that masterbating is good for the appetite, but isn't that because it burns calories to replenish the ... eh hem, supply? Or maybe it's just a calorie burning activity...?

Thanks

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    good god i dont even know where to begin.

so your on a cycle or getting ready to start one? eq helps with hunger from what i hear. I never experience it but others do.

hcg has to be administered Sub C and b12 should be shot IM so the answer is no.

masterbating and eating? I never herd of that correlation I guess you could whack off untill your penis turns purple and inbetween session you could run out and get a burger??

smooking weed?? I get then munchies when smoking weed , but I dont smoke anymore so i dont know.

calorie burning and jacking off good god !! thats some funny **** You must have a very short stroke
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Well, people here all said I could inject the HCG WITH my steroid injection, which is IM. So is it really not acceptable to do so? Also, can't b12 be shot in the @$$?

also, I'm ON EQ, but I don't think it's "kicked in" yet... so the hunger increasing aspect isn't up yet. But I am going to do all I can that increases it.

sol
    sol is offline Associate Member
    I've been using b-12 for awhile now. It's great stuff and has helped a lot with increased energy, appatite, well-being. But to answer your question on where to shoot, you can shoot it in the shoulder, glutes, quads, calves, ****...pretty much anywhere, just as long as it's IM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Well, people here all said I could inject the HCG WITH my steroid injection, which is IM. So is it really not acceptable to do so? Also, can't b12 be shot in the @$$?
    I have never administered my hcg injection IM. B12 can be shot into any muscle.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

well, I used an insulin syringe, and did them both in my a$$. Did I fock up? Also, what is the minimum frequency of B12 shots for constant effectiveness?

thanks

sol
    sol is offline Associate Member
    well, I used an insulin syringe, and did them both in my a$$. Did I fock up? Also, what is the minimum frequency of B12 shots for constant effectiveness?

thanks
    500mcg ED worked for me. You could try 1000mcg EOD or maybe even 2000mcg once a week if you don't want to have to worry about injecting every day. I've read that dosage effectiveness varies from person to person, so how much needed is going to depend on you.

jgg1221 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    I have never administered my hcg injection IM. B12 can be shot into any muscle.
    im pretty sure hcg can be done IM

I recall hearing it done several places

clhp20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    You must have a very short stroke

Thanks for the really bad visual.... think i gotta go take a

LOL

No **** re: the visual. I can't understand why he would even post such a thing... thought it best to ignore that.

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    Truman you are just pure weird.

Quote Originally Posted by clhp20
    Thanks for the really bad visual.... think i gotta go take a

LOL
    why would you even visualize it, is beyond me
    abstrack@protonmail.com

dprayvd is offline Junior Member
    I've also heard that masterbating is good

You, Sir, have heard correctly!

GREAT info. And for the people who are condescending, you don't know me well. But I will be the opportunist you are and exploit one of your threads...

Thread Information