1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

Which is harder on the hair, Dbol or Drol?

Dbol likes to take hair from my head and put it places where I don't want it, is Drol as bad for the hair?

j martini is offline Member
    If anything its probably worse

Does anyone actualy know

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Most steroids will accelerate hair loss if it's already in the cards for your hair to fall out. You can't out run your genetics but you can slow the process down with things like rogaine,propecia etc. I would think that dbol and drol would give the same effects to someone predisposed to your condition.

as far as i know finastride doesn't help with dbol , not everything makes my hair fall out either, tren doesn't, deca doesn't..

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I didn't have trouble with dbol or drol. So far have taken up to 40mg of dbol, and up to 100mg of drol. So I cannot say but will be hitting dbol 50mg soon to kick start my gram of test only cycle(with t3, var). How much dbol were you using for your hair to get all ugly with you about?

60mg is when I started shedding pretty good, 30mg no shedding, 40mg a little

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    propecia/proscar/avodart all will help. Dbol as far as I know raises test levels and would convert to DHT. Please correct me if I am wrong!

I have run 5 weeks dbol at the start of a cycle and I am highly prone to MPB and I had no problems at all (avodart .5mg daily)

arxg is offline Junior Member
    my training partner has been losing hair like a dog molting due oxymetholone and he has taken d-bol many times before i think the oxy is much worse

Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    propecia/proscar/avodart all will help. Dbol as far as I know raises test levels and would convert to DHT. Please correct me if I am wrong!

I have run 5 weeks dbol at the start of a cycle and I am highly prone to MPB and I had no problems at all (avodart .5mg daily)
    Is Avodart like Finastride? Test & Dbol is my favorite stack so if I can stop it I'd be a happy banana --->

Of course the drol is worse than the dbol , think about it, one 50 mg tab is equivelant to like 10 d-bols a day. And most users are up to 100mg or 150mg daily by their 3rd or 4th week on it. Thats like 30 d bols a day bro!!!

sp9
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Is Avodart like Finastride? Test & Dbol is my favorite stack so if I can stop it I'd be a happy banana --->
    Yes, but its stronger, blocks 92-94% (proscar=70%)DHT and Type 1 and 2 instead of type 2 only.

Is it a "research chem" or..? maybe PM me bro

sp9
    It's went through FDA phase 1 and 2 testing for hair loss and showed great results. Phase 3 was never completed. The reason? No one is sure but they FDA Trials are very expensive and they started phase 3 tests on it for prostate cancer so maybe it was a financial decision.

Most docs won't perscribe it for hairloss because it is only FDA approved for Prostate enlargement like proscar. Some docs will write an "off label" perscription. It is not on the pharmacy's watch list for cosmetic use so if you get a script you will most likely get it covered by insurance. You can go to medicalwellnesscenter.com and they will do an online consultation and mail you a legal script that you can take to a local pharmacy and have filled.

sp9

sp9
    this is a great chart that shows suppression levels compared to proscar:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Which is harder on the hair, Dbol or Drol?-duta.gif  

Thanks bro, looks like good stuff but the script and everything looks like an expensive hassle, does it not exist on the ug market?

sp9
    I think their may be generics comng out of india but I have never gone that route. Their is a message board that discusses alot about it:

http://www.hairsite4.com/dc/dcboard....opics&forum=32

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Of course the drol is worse than the dbol, think about it, one 50 mg tab is equivelant to like 10 d-bols a day. And most users are up to 100mg or 150mg daily by their 3rd or 4th week on it. Thats like 30 d bols a day bro!!!
    yes 1 anadrol 50mg is exactly the same equivelancy of 10 dianabols at "5mg" each.

Thread Information