beavertrap is offline Associate Member

tren e vs tren a

Never ran tren but am going to in my next cycle. I am considering running a small dose (250 mg per wk) tren enanthate allong with 75mg prop ed and var the last six weeks. I have heard from some that they experienced less sides with enanthate than acetate. Any opinions out there would be appreciated. I am not aposed to the acetate since I will be running the prop anyways but I am looking for less sides if possible. I have never really run into sides with other substances other than night sweats and I usually have little or no problem controlling agression. Any suggestions?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by beavertrap
    Never ran tren but am going to in my next cycle. I am considering running a small dose (250 mg per wk) tren enanthate allong with 75mg prop ed and var the last six weeks. I have heard from some that they experienced less sides with enanthate than acetate. Any opinions out there would be appreciated. I am not aposed to the acetate since I will be running the prop anyways but I am looking for less sides if possible. I have never really run into sides with other substances other than night sweats and I usually have little or no problem controlling agression. Any suggestions?
    The only reason I would say run the acetate this time is because you have never ran tren before. With the acetate version if there's a problem you can discontinue use and it will be out of your system in about 3 days or so.

If you are looking to keep sides down run 50mg of Tren ED.........

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    The only reason I would say run the acetate this time is because you have never ran tren before. With the acetate version if there's a problem you can discontinue use and it will be out of your system in about 3 days or so.

If you are looking to keep sides down run 50mg of Tren ED.........
    I have heard that before and I appreciate the advise. I am just finishing my current cycle so I am in the fun stage of research for my June first run! So let me ask you this... I can get a mix of prop100/tren100 for dirt cheap. I wan't to run my test a little higher than my tren. I have a lot of test e left over. Can I maybe run 1/2 cc of the mix e.d (350 of each per wk) and throw in 1 cc of enanthate (250)per wk? Or am I better to run prop only?........Just lookin to save a lil $$. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beavertrap
    I have heard that before and I appreciate the advise. I am just finishing my current cycle so I am in the fun stage of research for my June first run! So let me ask you this... I can get a mix of prop100/tren100 for dirt cheap. I wan't to run my test a little higher than my tren. I have a lot of test e left over. Can I maybe run 1/2 cc of the mix e.d (350 of each per wk) and throw in 1 cc of enanthate(250)per wk? Or am I better to run prop only?........Just lookin to save a lil $$. Thanks
    Oh, if I do this, i will be running l-dex along with nolva, and I will be sure to end the test e 10 or 12 days before the prop.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    No matter what you will want to run the letro especially with the tren ............. but I wouldn't go for the blend....... What if you react badly to the fina? You would be out of luck with the blend.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    No matter what you will want to run the letro especially with the tren............. but I wouldn't go for the blend....... What if you react badly to the fina? You would be out of luck with the blend.
    Did not even think of that. It would be a shame to dump 50ml! Thank you.

Thread Information