Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    271

    Question Starting cycle #4, what do you think?

    I'm starting my 4th cycle shortly but i wanted some feedback first. I'm 34 years old, 6"2, 215 pounds 19%bf (i know a little high), 5 years serious training.
    Weeks 1-4 75mg anadrol ed
    Weeks 1-16 500mg eq
    Weeks 1-16 600mg or 800mg test cyp(WHAT DO YOU THINK 600 or 800?)

    Weeks 1-40 800mg milk thistle ed
    Weeks 1-20 500mg b-6 ed
    Weeks 1-20 500mg b-12 ed
    Nolvadex week1 all the way till end of p.c.t. 10mg
    P.C.T will start 18 days after last cyp injection.

    Any comments would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

  2. #2
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    id go with 600mg of test

    looks good

  3. #3
    shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    271
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    id go with 600mg of test

    looks good
    Thanks a lot, 600mg of test and everything else is good?

  4. #4
    needle's Avatar
    needle is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    CeN CAL
    Posts
    1,222
    Good to go bro 800 is a little high but when I run eq i always stay 200 higher then eq so maybe 700!!! otherwise 600 is good!

  5. #5
    BodyMechanic's Avatar
    BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,745
    how much test have you run in your last cycle?

  6. #6
    nate3422 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    598
    i just started almost the same cycle except im doing winny the last 6 weeks and im not doing the anadrol

  7. #7
    shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    271
    Quote Originally Posted by needle
    Good to go bro 800 is a little high but when I run eq i always stay 200 higher then eq so maybe 700!!! otherwise 600 is good!
    I've never ran eq, but i hear it is pretty good with test. Thanks for the advice.

  8. #8
    shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    271
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    how much test have you run in your last cycle?
    My last cycle was 600mg of cyp and i felt great, that why i was wondering
    about 800mg. Thanks

  9. #9
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty33
    I'm starting my 4th cycle shortly but i wanted some feedback first. I'm 34 years old, 6"2, 215 pounds 19%bf (i know a little high), 5 years serious training.
    Weeks 1-4 75mg anadrol ed
    Weeks 1-16 500mg eq
    Weeks 1-16 600mg or 800mg test cyp(WHAT DO YOU THINK 600 or 800?)

    Weeks 1-40 800mg milk thistle ed
    Weeks 1-20 500mg b-6 ed
    Weeks 1-20 500mg b-12 ed
    Nolvadex week1 all the way till end of p.c.t. 10mg
    P.C.T will start 18 days after last cyp injection.

    Any comments would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
    imo, 800 mgs cyp and 600 mgs eq

  10. #10
    dtr98's Avatar
    dtr98 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Hos Ka Bos Ka
    Posts
    984
    haven't done test c b4 but going 600 test e and 500 eq now. so you're good, 47yrs old

  11. #11
    needle's Avatar
    needle is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    CeN CAL
    Posts
    1,222
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty33
    I've never ran eq, but i hear it is pretty good with test. Thanks for the advice.
    Ya its a great combo man! I love the vascularity that I get along with the lean muscle!
    Got to love the EQ BABY!!!!

  12. #12
    shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    271
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    imo, 800 mgs cyp and 600 mgs eq
    Thanks dirtdawg i like the idea of 800mg of cyp, my eq comes in 250mg per
    ml so i'll keep it to 500mg a week.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •