Liquidex added to AR-R

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    hell yeah i know a lot of people were wanting it

Hawkman44 is offline Associate Member
    Is it better than Letro? What's the difference?

Hawk

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    that rocks now where'd the nolva go

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Letro is a bit stronger but they are both AI's.............. depends on what is being used in the cycle, if you're gyno prone, prone to bloating............... why you choice which anti-e's you run.

system admin is offline Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    that rocks now where'd the nolva go
    You are the second person to ask that?

It is on the research chem link, last one down.

http://www.anabolicreview-research.c...78fe9da9b09bef

Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member
    can this be ran with clomid or should it be taken while "ON"???

Quote Originally Posted by Tyson2481
    can this be ran with clomid or should it be taken while "ON"???
    L-dex and Letro work the same way so yes you can run it durring PCT but you will want to lower the doses of letro durring PCT. But you def want to use either durring your cycle.
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 02-17-2005 at 08:46 PM.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Great to see liquidex added!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    L-dex and Letro work the same way so yes you can run it durring PCT but you will want to lower the doses of letro durring PCT. But you def want to use either durring your cycle.
    I would not run letro or ldex during PCT. An AI inhibits all estrogen production, and estrogen is actually important during PCT. Estrogen helps your body to produc more natural testosterone . If there is no estrogen present in your body during PCT, your body is going to produce less natural test. Not to mention that Letro cause a estrogen rebound that is definitly negative for gain retention/gyno/etc. Stop Ldex/femera once PCT starts.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    now all you've got to do is add dutasteride, and you'll be a one stop shop.

We will think about the durastride....

for the record I advocate Letrozole over Liquidex......they both are used while on and the tamoxifen is on the bottom of the page

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    bump

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    good stuff Lion ... keep it up

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    I would not run letro or ldex during PCT. An AI inhibits all estrogen production, and estrogen is actually important during PCT. Estrogen helps your body to produc more natural testosterone. If there is no estrogen present in your body during PCT, your body is going to produce less natural test. Not to mention that Letro cause a estrogen rebound that is definitly negative for gain retention/gyno/etc. Stop Ldex/femera once PCT starts.
    That's not what Pheedno's PCT says, so many mixed views....ahhhh

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31
    That's not what Pheedno's PCT says, so many mixed views....ahhhh
    Swale advocates one thing, Pheendo another. Luckily both have provided the studies and info from which they base their opinions so I suggest you read through those and come to your own conclusion. Plus, each person will have their own individual things that they find work best for them so there is a lot of experimentation to do, but base this on the facts that you gather.

Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    Swale advocates one thing, Pheendo another. Luckily both have provided the studies and info from which they base their opinions so I suggest you read through those and come to your own conclusion. Plus, each person will have their own individual things that they find work best for them so there is a lot of experimentation to do, but base this on the facts that you gather.
    Can you show me Swales link Aboot? I haven't read his yet. I'll try to come up with my conclusion after that read, thanks.

Aboot is offline Banned
    This is one of them. It talks about HCG at the beginning but then gets into PCT. Doesn't have any of the studies connected either, but is a good breif description of his views. You can search most of the other boards, he's a mod at some and his stuff is posted all over the place.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ight=swale+pct

Aboot is offline Banned
    And this is Pheendo's rebuttal to Swale's contention.

http://forums.steroid.com/showpost.p...43&postcount=9

1Leader is offline Associate Member
    If I order liquidx today how long before I would recieve ,in Mich.
    Also like Lion says that you would run during cycle correct?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Bump this to the top. I also want to thank Lion for taking care of an issue for me very quickly. Great customer service.

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    I ordered a few things off the AR store past couple weeks, service is awesome.
    i ordered on a thurs night, had the stuff waiting for me after work at home on monday.
    You will get it in no time.
    Good S,Hit Lion .

1Leader is offline Associate Member
    Copy that , Im in for some,1 bottle good for one cycle 10weeker.
    Looks like 1 spray eod.
    Last edited by 1Leader; 02-18-2005 at 06:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    I would not run letro or ldex during PCT. An AI inhibits all estrogen production, and estrogen is actually important during PCT. Estrogen helps your body to produc more natural testosterone. If there is no estrogen present in your body during PCT, your body is going to produce less natural test. Not to mention that Letro cause a estrogen rebound that is definitly negative for gain retention/gyno/etc. Stop Ldex/femera once PCT starts.
    I have used L-dex in all my PCT along with nolva, clomid, tribulus and never had a problem with recovery. Next PCT I will use letro with that combo but lower the doses of the letro and extend the nolva even after recovery is complete.

Posted by Pheedno
    Aromatase inhibitors in men

The effect of aromatase inhibition on male gonadotrophin and sex steroid concentrations is illustrated in the paper by Trunet et al. (1993): 2.5 mg letrozole suppressed plasma oestradiol concentrations to less than 50% of pretreatment after 2 days, with recovery to approximately pretreatment values after 6 days. These decreases were accompanied by increased gonadotrophin concentrations, with resultant increases of approximately 50% in plasma testosterone. These results, and those previously published (Bhatnagar et al. 1992) on the effects of fadrozole in men, indicate that the aromatization pathway is of major importance in the regulation of gonodotrophin secretion by aromatically androgens

http://journals.endocrinology.org/e...181/0060181.pdf

I have used L-dex in all my PCT along with nolva, clomid, tribulus and never had a problem with recovery. Next PCT I will use letro with that combo but lower the doses of the letro and extend the nolva even after recovery is complete.

Posted by Pheedno
    Aromatase inhibitors in men

The effect of aromatase inhibition on male gonadotrophin and sex steroid concentrations is illustrated in the paper by Trunet et al. (1993): 2.5 mg letrozole suppressed plasma oestradiol concentrations to less than 50% of pretreatment after 2 days, with recovery to approximately pretreatment values after 6 days. These decreases were accompanied by increased gonadotrophin concentrations, with resultant increases of approximately 50% in plasma testosterone. These results, and those previously published (Bhatnagar et al. 1992) on the effects of fadrozole in men, indicate that the aromatization pathway is of major importance in the regulation of gonodotrophin secretion by aromatically androgens

http://journals.endocrinology.org/e...181/0060181.pdf
    Swoles thread...

""I like Arimidex during the cycle (in fact, consider use of an AI while taking aromatisables a necessity) but it ABSOLUTELY should not be used post cycle (even though it has been shown to increase LH production) because the risk of driving estrogen too low, and therefore further damaging an already compromised Lipid Profile, is too great (this also drives libido back into the ground?and we don?t want that, do we?).""

This is something that needs to be figured out since there are opposing views on this. Any of the mods want to split this into a new thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31
    Swoles thread...

""I like Arimidex during the cycle (in fact, consider use of an AI while taking aromatisables a necessity) but it ABSOLUTELY should not be used post cycle (even though it has been shown to increase LH production) because the risk of driving estrogen too low, and therefore further damaging an already compromised Lipid Profile, is too great (this also drives libido back into the ground?and we don?t want that, do we?).""

This is something that needs to be figured out since there are opposing views on this. Any of the mods want to split this into a new thread?
    Like I said above my PCT are ran with SERMs and an AI and I have never had any problems recovering or any sex drive problems................ If you feel Swole's way is better for you then that's what you need to di but IMO scientific studies and my oen experiance are worth more.

Like I said above my PCT are ran with SERMs and an AI and I have never had any problems recovering or any sex drive problems................ If you feel Swole's way is better for you then that's what you need to di but IMO scientific studies and my oen experiance are worth more.
    I'll put it this way Mud, I just want the best way to get almost no chance of crashing and the speediest way to get my test levels back to natural. I understand both points though.

Thread Information