Thread: Test Cypionate

Jayson15 is offline New Member

Test Cypionate

I'm 5'10, 165 pounds, and I'm about to start a cycle of Test Cypionate . I was just wondering if anyone could give me some insight on what I can expect. I also wanted to know if it's a good idea to stack Winstrol with Decca 300. Thanks

system admin is offline Owner
    Jayson,
    Best thing to do is use the search button. It is easier to help you if you have a good understanding. Since your here though... you will need to give us some info. What is your age, cycle experiance, diet, goals, etc... People will help you out without a doubt, but they dont like to educate people on the basics that can be found by spending a little time reading. You came to the right place though

bc

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    well, here's my suggestion. you haven't started yet. Before you do, take some time and try to get your diet and training in order. I did this, and it turned out i didn't even need steroids . I was 5'8 150 or so at like 6% body fat when i started researching on this page and had been stuck there for over a year. Thanks to modifications in my diet and training, which i learned through this board, today (almost 2 years later) i stand at a natural 189 lbs at just under 10%

After you do this, it's probably time to start learning about steroids, and the things people do to optimize gains, minimize side effects, and prevent muscle loss after their cycles are over. Once you've got a good handle on all of these things, it's time to go.

slob is offline Member
    someone mentioned something about making new members answer a questionaire on the most commonly asked questions.
    I've been here since july last year and If i had a dollar for every time i'd seen a question like this.. id have a hell of a lot of dollars. around 10 million or so.
    Jayson15 do a search for whatever question u want answered and you are pretty much garaunteed u will find the same thing has already been asked.
    most importantly listen to the mods / admins they know their stuff

Jayson15 is offline New Member
    I'm 23. I have a good diet in place, I'm taking in around 200 grams of protein per day and avoiding saturated fats and sugars. I'm pretty lean as is so I'm just looking to put on as much mass as possible. This is my first cycle.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i see youre only 21 and at your current height and weight youre no where near your genetic potential. You could easily pack on 30 lbs without gear just with proper diet and training. As dude says you really need to focus on your diet and training before taking anything. Spend some time on here doing a lot of research on diet, training, and gear. Steroids arent a miracle drug, you will only get the full benefit if you diet and train right. That means eating a lot more than youre probably eating now. I guarantee that if you just eat a ton (4-5K cal/day) with lots of protein and a solid training program the size will come. Besides at your age youve got more natural test than a lot of people on here that are on gear.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayson15
    I'm 23. I have a good diet in place, I'm taking in around 200 grams of protein per day and avoiding saturated fats and sugars. I'm pretty lean as is so I'm just looking to put on as much mass as possible. This is my first cycle.
    Youre 150 lbs now, try 300 grams of protein a day first. You'll also need carbs to put on some size

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayson15
    I'm 23. I have a good diet in place, I'm taking in around 200 grams of protein per day
    Not enough IMO. Something is wrong with your diet or training if you can't get above 160 naturally.

Eat more. Keep track of how many grams of protein/fat/carbs you eat at what times every day. If you don't know how many grams of each are in a certain kind of food, check out www.fitday.com they have a huge database of food types. Then you can calculate your total daily caloric intake.

1g protein = 4 calories
    1g carbs = 4 calories
    1g fat = 9 calories

Also post up your training regimen. Exercises, sets, reps, days, everything. Do you do squats and deadlifts? These 2 exercises are the best for total body growth and releasing the most natural GH and testosterone .

Last, but certainly not least, if your diet and training is lacking right now, steroids aren't going to $HIT for you except shrink your nuts. Anabolic steroids grow muscle by increasing protein synthesis so your body can make muscle tissue faster. If the protein (and other calories) aren't there to begin with, where is the muscle going to come from? You can't build a house without bricks.

No protein to synthesize=no growth.

Here is a site that tells you how much you should be eating every day
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/berardi41.htm

Thread Information