Thread: Sustanon 250

subsailor is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Sustanon 250

I've been working out religiously for the past ten years. I have used ho-hum OTC supplements in the past with only so-so results. I have really been thinking about stepping it up to the next level by trying sustanol 250. Is a wise decision for my "first time"? Also, Can it show up in a urinalysis? I appreciate your help!

Iowa is offline Banned
    For your first time, I would stick with a single estered test like Testosterone Enanthate . Sustanon is a blend of 4 different esters and has to be injected at least eod.

And yes, it will show up on a urine test. Go to the steriod .com homepage and click on "steroid detection times" on the left. That will give you an idea of how long a particular substance can be detected in your body.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.(not about sources though)

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    first, any steroids can come up in a pee test. what are your stats? for a first cycle (and in my opinion any cycle), a single estered test is a better choice than sustanon .

what are your stats? (height, weight, age, bodyfat, etc)
    Last edited by Dude-Man; 02-17-2005 at 10:18 PM.

Iowa... dude man... thanks for the reply. All my buddies (policeman) that take steroids swear that it can't be detected in a "normal" piss test. Being in the Navy, I get randomly checked often, atleast once every two mos. or so. So, this is a really big concern for me as you can imagine. I've never heard of Testosterone Enanthate . How much is it on the black market, how often do you need to inject, what kind of results can I expect to see? I've been kinda sold on this whole Sustanon 250 by my friends who swear by it, but I like to research things & come up with my own conclusions. Thanks for all your help, guys! Have a bitchin' weekend.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Sustanon , like mentioned above has to be shot every other day to keep blood levels consistent.

Testosternone Enanthate has a shorter half life (broken down more slowly) so you only have to shoot it every 3.5 days.

The choice is up to you. Your policeman buddies are correct, normal piss tests only test for recreational drugs. Steroid tests cost over $300 each. If you get caught with $hit in the navy I am sure they will take action and test you though.

I'm not positive on this but i'm fairly sure that there was recent legislation to include steroid tests for anyone suspected of using in the armed forces.

So, in short... if they don't suspect me, they will likely not test me? This normal piss test for rec. drugs won't pick up traces of roids?
    Back to Test Enanthate ... could i see good results with this alone? How long should the cycle be?

Quote Originally Posted by subsailor
    Back to Test Enanthate... could i see good results with this alone?
    yes

How long should the cycle be?
    10-12 weeks at 500-750mg/week

Make sure your diet and training are spot on during this cycle... plan out how many calories you're going to eat per day and how you're going to accomplish that goal.

thewallop is offline Associate Member
    as i have read through many forums , i would recommend u do the same . youll find all ur answeres . If u ran test A u would get good results , wont see much for the first 4 weeks though. U would wanna run the test for 12 weeks to get best results .

i have a question for the vets here , for him wouldnt it be best to run a shorter acting ester sothat the test would kick in sooner due to him only running test ?

Quote Originally Posted by thewallop
    as i have read through many forums , i would recommend u do the same . youll find all ur answeres . If u ran test A u would get good results , wont see much for the first 4 weeks though. U would wanna run the test for 12 weeks to get best results .

i have a question for the vets here , for him wouldnt it be best to run a shorter acting ester sothat the test would kick in sooner due to him only running test ?
    The only issue with shorter acting esters is that they require more frequent injections, something that a first time user isn't exactly going to be in love with. For the sake of making the first cycle as pleasant as possible, longer esters are typically recommended.

forgive me for my ignorance, but how many calories should I be taking in? Right now, I'm eating a little over 200 grams of protein & under 30 carbs a day. I'm 5'10, 220lbs., 18% bf, 17-1/2" arms, 51" chest, blah, blah, blah... My goal is to get a little bigger than i am now, & cut my fat as drastically as possible. I really need some sound advice for acheiving my goals.
    I just read on an internet site that Test E makes you retain water. Will you look puffy? Will you keep most of what you gain?
    One more question about Sustanon ... why don't you reccomend it? I heard you keep 70% or so of what you gain, it has little side effects, etc. Please be specific.

You need to pick if you want to build muscle or lose fat as your main goal. Your diet needs to be suited towards whichever one you pick. Here is a link to find your daily maintenace calories http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/berardi41.htm

The only difference between sustanon and enanthate is the injection frequency... if you have your heart set on sustanon and want to do every other day injections, more power to you.

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    go with Test prop if you want to cut fat, unfortunatly it has to be injected EOD or better yet ED ( in my opinion it is much better to do ED). It was my first cycle because i have no fear of needles but a ten week cycle at 50-75 mg ED will be 70 shots... Longer estered tests cause bloating and water retention and if your goal is cut fat then i dont think you would be happy with a long ester. IMO prop is the best test avaliable for all around gains and sides.

A&F,
    About Sustanon again... I was told that I'd only have to inject once a wk. so this EOD is news to me. I am totally ignorant on this subject as you can see. If I did two injections a wk, should I expect to see good results? Would Test E be as good, cheaper, etc.? I don't mean to bug the crap out of you guys, but I need expert advise. I really appreciate all the help you give!!! Please tell me what you think is best for a pilgrim like myself.

If you want to cut fat Test E will ony work if you diet your balls off and add ancillaries to keep estrogen and bloat down. Alot of people come here and dont understand the halflives of the drugs they are or are planning on taking. This translates to incorrect injection scheduels which causes blood levels to fluctuate and side effects to be more prominant. you should inject when the drug is best suited to be injected... meaning if you are not willing to do EOD shots than sust is not for you.

A&F,
    About Sustanon again... I was told that I'd only have to inject once a wk. so this EOD is news to me. I am totally ignorant on this subject as you can see. If I did two injections a wk, should I expect to see good results? Would Test E be as good, cheaper, etc.? I don't mean to bug the crap out of you guys, but I need expert advise. I really appreciate all the help you give!!! Please tell me what you think is best for a pilgrim like myself.
    you CAN shoot it twice a week... but your blood levels will be up and down up and down and that is BAD for sides... acne, etc. Consistent blood levels = consistent muscle gains. Your friends are ignorant if they think they can shoot sustanon only once per week. The propionate ester in sustanon wears off dramatically after the 2nd day... as you can see from this chart. So a great deal of the testosterone you shoot will be gone early in the week.
    Test E is better IMO and should be a little cheaper.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sustanon 250-test-prop-chart.jpg  
    Last edited by AandF6969; 02-17-2005 at 11:58 PM.

nice visual A+F

bmwrob is offline Member
    This is the message:

I'm a first timer... how good should I expect my results to be? Do you reccomend
    Sustanon ?... why or why not? Please give me some good advice on Test E &
    Sustanon. Also, will Test E do good by itself? How much can I expect to pay for
    a 12 wk. cycle?

Thanks for your help!

To answer your question from the e-mail... yes, test e will be great by itself for a first-timer. Yes, there does tend to be a little more water retention with Test E, but to counteract that you can run Nolvadex at 10-20mg per day along with Letro (Femra) at 0.25mg per day. Both of these will keep the bloat away. Just like above I would not recommend Sust for a first cycle due to injection frequency. With Test E you can shoot it 2 times per week and you will be fine. Don't get me wrong.. Sust has its time and place... just not for a 1st timer. As for cost... well that is all dependent on who you know and what kind of mark-up they take. Me, I get my gear from Mexico so it it really cheap. I usually pay 18-20$ for a 10ml vial of Test E 250mg/ml. But, like I said, that is in Mexico. Also, for a 12 week cycle you are going to need 24mls of Test E.... or basically 3 10ml vials. It is always a good idea to buy a little more gear than you need just in case the vials are underfilled or you overdraw. I hope this helped. Good luck.

Thread Information