RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

Rapid Strength Gains

Im on week 2 of eq, t-200 and ref-b. Tonight I gained 30lbs on my bench. On the one hand thats great but, I was wonder could I gain too much? I don't want to blow out a pec or anything. My chest is a weak point so its not like Im throwing up a ton. Im probably just paranoid

block is offline Associate Member
    shit dude I only gained 30 lbs on my bench in9 weeks of test. I gues that you could gain to fast you mit hurt your shoulders and your tendens but the muscles should be fine.

RON
    I think it must be the ref-b. Last time I use 35mg ed of d-bol and this time I kicked it up to 50 mg ed of ref-b. Plus Im trying to concentrate more on chest this time cause its a weak point. So I gave it its own day where I work nothing but chest and I lift heavy

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    thats fk*&ing amazing.be careful i wouldnt go all out save a rep or to.or in ur case 10 or 20 lbs lol

RON
    That's what I was wondering. Should I not ad the weight and go light or should I just keep going as heavy as I can? I want to gain as much as I can from this cycle but I don't wanna hurt myself and have to take time off

gymnut4u is offline Member
    I wouldnt go more than 10-15 a week bro ,you can damage joints and tendons ,ect by going up in weight to fast , just use common sense and you will be fine !!!!

go4gold is offline Member
    dude, it has to be the ref-b. when i took it, my bench went from 235 to 290 in just 4 weeks. it is amazing shit, but be careful.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    be careful, because your tendons and ligiments arent as strong as your newly developed muscle! 30lbs in 2 wks thats pretty good.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    yes, gain too much strength where ur tendons and joints can't handle it and u will end up like me...having to learn how to use my right arm again after shoulder surgery and my weight is dropping like a bomb

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    like d3m said, you need to watch out for your tendons and ligaments in your joints. it's not so much the torn pec you should worry about. you may not realize now, but if you keep lifting heavy like that then you will have some permanent damage to your joints after a few years.

i strongly suggest lifting more reps at a lower weight, maybe just a little heavier than what you've previously done to give your tendons and ligaments time to build up their strength to be able to support that kind of weight.

go4gold is offline Member
    i saw a guy in a weightlifting comp mess himself up one time. he was going for a world record in the clean and jerk. he cleaned the weight like there was nothing on the bar, then when he jerk it, that to went up like it was nothing, but when he locked his arms out in the jerk, this was gross, his elbow dislocated. but he did come back 9 months later to win the world championships. i wonder what shit he is on.

Rugby13 is offline Member
    I'm still learning...can someone tell me what ref-b is please. Excuse my ignorance.

PunkRawk is offline Member
    25 mg dbol pills made by a company called loeffler out of lovely mexico....they also have vit b-12 in them....hense the name reforvit-b....

Originally posted by Rugby13
    I'm still learning...can someone tell me what ref-b is please. Excuse my ignorance.

Rugby13 is offline Member
    Thanks Punkrawk

Nico Cujo is offline New Member
    Go4gold, are you talking about Vanev from Bulgaria? He missed the jerk with 205.5kg, and came back 6 months later to make it. Those guys take lots of prop and dbol . Tanev takes up to 500mg prop per day for 2 weeks straight.

RON
    Thank a lot guys for the advice. I was planning to take it easier next time. Felt good to put the extra weight on though

Thread Information