BajanBastard is offline VET Retired

My final decision.

Well I have my 2nd cycle (In nearly 3 frigging yrs) planned out it's going to be:

Testosterone enan 600mg wk 1-15
    Trenbolone enan 500mg wk 1-12
    Boldenone undec. 400mg wk 1-13
    Letrozole 1mg ed. (start 2 wks pre-cycle)
    Slin 10 i.u PWO following standard protocol (4wks on/off)
    Low T3 supplemental dose. (25mcg ed) *edit*

Now here are the issues.

1) In the 2 wks during the letrozole pre-cycle phase I was thinking of incorporating some DNP to lose a few lbs of fat thus improving the quality of the gains from my cycle. Think this is a good/bad idea?

2) Most critically, as you can see I have a lot of catching up to do in regard to cycles and size so I’m thinking of dropping the standard time on=time off. In favor of a more aggressive muscle gaining approach. 12 weeks on 4-6 weeks off, I may do a PCT routine or a very low testosterone dosage duing this 4-6 week "off" time.

3)After the "off" time I will cycle back on with increased dosages of testosterone and trenbolone, with a 3rd optional drug. This will be done until I get the "look" i want.

Any and all input is appreciated. Thanks
    Last edited by BajanBastard; 02-17-2005 at 06:15 PM.

Rabduce is offline Associate Member
    thats a bit much don't ya think??

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    haven't experimented with dnp yet but if you do extend your cycle i would suggest some HCG .

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i like it!! but would also use hcg abd np im not sure i have used clen i likes that

You can cut your letro dose in 1/2...and your point #3 is very good. I don't see why people don't just buy alot of gear and run the cycle until they achieve their goals.

In other words, instead of saying "I will run this cycle for X number of weeks (or months)," I think people should say "I will run this cycle until I gain Xlbs" or until I put Xlbs on my benchpress"

Then they would run PCT until bloodwork was within normal, baseline, or acceptable range....instead of "time on = time off" or "4 weeks of PCT"...

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    You can cut your letro dose in 1/2...and your point #3 is very good. I don't see why people don't just buy alot of gear and run the cycle until they achieve their goals.

In other words, instead of saying "I will run this cycle for X number of weeks (or months)," I think people should say "I will run this cycle until I gain Xlbs" or until I put Xlbs on my benchpress"

Then they would run PCT until bloodwork was within normal, baseline, or acceptable range....instead of "time on = time off" or "4 weeks of PCT"...
    I never understood that line of thinking either. I'll be getting my blood work done and once everything is ok I'll stay on until I reach my goals. The reason people don't cycle the way I'm planning is because of the classic "you'll kill your liver/kidneys blah blah!" they hear.
    Last edited by BajanBastard; 02-17-2005 at 05:09 PM.

Bump.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Well I have my 2nd cycle (In nearly 3 frigging yrs) planned out it's going to be:

Testosterone enan 600mg wk 1-15
    Trenbolone enan 500mg wk 1-12
    Boldenone undec. 400mg wk 1-13
    Letrozole 1mg ed. (start 2 wks pre-cycle)
    Slin 10 i.u PWO following standard protocol (4wks on/off)
    Low T3 supplemental dose. (25mcg ed) *edit*

Now here are the issues.

1) In the 2 wks during the letrozole pre-cycle phase I was thinking of incorporating some DNP to lose a few lbs of fat thus improving the quality of the gains from my cycle. Think this is a good/bad idea?

2) Most critically, as you can see I have a lot of catching up to do in regard to cycles and size so I’m thinking of dropping the standard time on=time off. In favor of a more aggressive muscle gaining approach. 12 weeks on 4-6 weeks off, I may do a PCT routine or a very low testosterone dosage duing this 4-6 week "off" time.

3)After the "off" time I will cycle back on with increased dosages of testosterone and trenbolone, with a 3rd optional drug. This will be done until I get the "look" i want.

Any and all input is appreciated. Thanks
    Yeah! Big k.l.g gettin' back on!
    Letro should be halved or ran the same dose eod. Also, if you are running a clean bulk why not only do 12.5mcg of T3 so it does not impose on your natural T3 and gives additional benifit. If you run 25mcg you may end up shutting natty production, if you want better cuts then run 50-100mcg four weeks on and two weeks off throughout entire cycle. Now to the questions...

1) I would do the DNP before your cycle with enough time to regain t3 function before hitting the sauce and t3 regimine (either that I suggest)

2) Test at 200-250 would work but I would also add dbol 10mg every am and twice as much primobolan per week to go on top of test.

3) If you use the doses you have listed when going back on after cruise, bump the test to 750mg/wk and keep the tren at 500mg/wk and add that optional third drug as anavar 60mg for another 8 weeks. If for some reason you do not like the tren(sides), hit nnp at 500mg per week instead. Please make sure and run some hcg throughout. Listen, alot of people go for the small dose twice per week, but you may just want to hit up a short bursts throughout starting week 4 and do maybe 1000-2000iu every 4 days for 3 weeks and stay off for at least a month. I try and stay out of these debates but you are my friend and I think your body can get use to hcg and if you do not use breaks it can effect you for life. Attention everyone else, I do not want to debate the low dose twice per week protocol, this is my personal feelings from data and experience for my buddy.

Hope you stay safe and WELCOME BACK

Meso

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Yeah! Big k.l.g gettin' back on!
    Letro should be halved or ran the same dose eod. Also, if you are running a clean bulk why not only do 12.5mcg of T3 so it does not impose on your natural T3 and gives additional benifit. If you run 25mcg you may end up shutting natty production, if you want better cuts then run 50-100mcg four weeks on and two weeks off throughout entire cycle. Now to the questions...

1) I would do the DNP before your cycle with enough time to regain t3 function before hitting the sauce and t3 regimine (either that I suggest)

2) Test at 200-250 would work but I would also add dbol 10mg every am and twice as much primobolan per week to go on top of test.

3) If you use the doses you have listed when going back on after cruise, bump the test to 750mg/wk and keep the tren at 500mg/wk and add that optional third drug as anavar 60mg for another 8 weeks. If for some reason you do not like the tren(sides), hit nnp at 500mg per week instead. Please make sure and run some hcg throughout. Listen, alot of people go for the small dose twice per week, but you may just want to hit up a short bursts throughout starting week 4 and do maybe 1000-2000iu every 4 days for 3 weeks and stay off for at least a month. I try and stay out of these debates but you are my friend and I think your body can get use to hcg and if you do not use breaks it can effect you for life. Attention everyone else, I do not want to debate the low dose twice per week protocol, this is my personal feelings from data and experience for my buddy.

Hope you stay safe and WELCOME BACK

Meso
    Thanks my friend. The T3 is to replace the lowered T3 levels from the trenbolone .

You know how I feel about primo, it costs alot and is a weak ass drug IMO crap.

Bump.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    That looks good to me. I'm using 10IU's of slin PWO with 750mg's of Enanthate as well and am making great gains. I don't know if you've used slin before, but I love it.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Thanks my friend. The T3 is to replace the lowered T3 levels from the trenbolone .

You know how I feel about primo, it costs alot and is a weak ass drug IMO crap.
    Mallet could let you know more about the T3 he is the gland guru. I know how you feel about primo, but this is for a cruise not cycle. Before you call it crap buddy... Have you ever used it? I think arnold cruised on dbol and primo, but that is probably not good enough for you. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    That looks good to me. I'm using 10IU's of slin PWO with 750mg's of Enanthate as well and am making great gains. I don't know if you've used slin before, but I love it.
    I have tons of slin experience. It great stuff but w/o AAS it starts to add BF after a few wks so I have to stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Mallet could let you know more about the T3 he is the gland guru. I know how you feel about primo, but this is for a cruise not cycle. Before you call it crap buddy... Have you ever used it? I think arnold cruised on dbol and primo, but that is probably not good enough for you. LOL
    Even as powder primo cost a ton of money per gram. It does not offer alot compared to its price. Primo is for girls or little boys with the flu.

Thread Information