Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Views on Pot Smoking on AS....

I smoke pot. How about y'all? In fact I'm smoking a Black & Mild stuffed with the shit right now! Something different. Anyway, it beats the shit out of drinking alot on a cycle. I made the title "Views on Pot Smoking on AS...." to keep it in this forum because this is where the most people frequent; but generally speaking, on AS or not, how dp you feel about it, whether you do it or not?

EVERYONE HAS AN OPINION ON THIS. Either ya like it or ya don't. Just let everyone know. This is like a poll with no voting Com'on post something constructive.

Peace
    Last edited by Big Rush; 03-27-2002 at 02:14 AM.

bump...finally figured out wht people do this.

jersey juice is offline Member
    I love smoking after my post workout meal. Relaxes the muscles and kickstarts your appetite. I will do so until someone can actually PROVE that smoking weed increases estrogen blah blah blah, if that were the case I'd be having gyno surgery years ago. I say go for it, better than drinking and doesn't have nearly the same negative effects afterwards like dehydration, hangovers, ugly chicks in bed with you....

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    hey Big Rush,in anabolics 2002 it was saying that pot smoking can trigger gyno symptoms, i am not to sure trying to find the text,il keep u posted,CHECK YOUR MAIL......

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Ok, there are at least 2-3 threads about this do a search, but no there is no studies to back up the theory that pot will cause gyno. I beleive 100% smoking pot is MUCH MUCH easier on your body than booze or GHB and other nasty shit. Helps with sleeping and eating and have you ever heard a 911 call say my husband has smoked too much pot and he is trying to kill me.. no.. makes everyone easy going.

the munchies are good

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    doofy, wouldn't be smoking them left handed cigarettes again would ya??

I can picture you sitting at your computer all day typing on this board with a big blunt in your mouth.

maybe that's what you do, because know one on here more than you!

CLK Davey is offline Junior Member
    I CAN Attribut my best gain to smoking pot. On my 1st cycle last summer i barely gain a pound on a d-bol, sust and decca cycle because i was never hungry. I began smoking pot again this winter, and on my 2nd cycle whIch im in right now (Decca and sust again) i smoke throught the day in oder to eat as much as possible. The guy who i got my gear from said i was wasting my gear by not eating enough and not takin 300grams of protien a day. I have been smoking all day for months now, and my weight is thru the roof due to me only eating chicken and protien shakes for my munchies. now that i also go out to the NYC CLub scene, runnin around all night/morning shirtless trippin on E makes u RIPPED! juice & weed plus E=Superb shape.!

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    dont like smoke,im 18 and have never tried weed in my life,in fact never tried any drugs,well except for as,besides that im clean,peace

Methuselah is offline Member
    One of the side effects of smoking pot is that it depletes and inhibits testosterone . That is why it is not wise for teens to do this. It prevents them from developing.

Don't get me wrong. Although I don't smoke myself anymore, I have nothing agaist it. I just think that its a waste of good test.

You can read this information anywhere. It's a well known fact. The low test is what the pot smokers refer to as being "burned out". So, I'd limit the smoking to 1 every couple of months and never while on cycle.

I would like to see these so called studies. I've found nothing clinical to back this up. So don't take my word (or their word) as gospel.

http://www.alg-sch-profamct.org/marijuana.htm

Studies have shown that marijuana lowers testosterone levels in men. Testosterone controls hair and beard growth, development of the penis, muscle mass, and voice changes at puberty. Marijuana use can also lower sperm counts possibly resulting in difficulty in having children.

Females who use marijuana, over time, increase their levels of testosterone which can result in increased facial hair and acne, and may adversely affect reproductive functioning in women.
    Last edited by Methuselah; 03-27-2002 at 09:44 AM.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    i periodically smoke cigarettes and i drink on friday nights I have one hell of a liver plus im off cycle anyway right now...but as far as pot..not bashing it, but i've never tried it

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    personally..i wouldn't...not because it will effect you..but why not use that money to buy more juice...you know that does a body good

landshark is offline Associate Member
    I smoke every day, on or off cycle, and don't notice any real detrimental effects. Quit smoking cigarettes after 10 years, quit drinking, but will not stop smoking.
    And as I posted before, between the pot and the EQ, I am eating everything in sight! So much for this being a cutting cycle,lol.
    I personally like to smoke after I work out, NEVER before, as I do admit it sucks any and all mtivation out of me.
    Just my .02

Originally posted by eye_candy
    Ok, there are at least 2-3 threads about this do a search, but no there is no studies to back up the theory that pot will cause gyno. I beleive 100% smoking pot is MUCH MUCH easier on your body than booze or GHB and other nasty shit. Helps with sleeping and eating and have you ever heard a 911 call say my husband has smoked too much pot and he is trying to kill me.. no.. makes everyone easy going.
    Right on...my sentiments exactly. How many guys go out, get stoned, and come home and beat the shit out of their wife and kids? Most stoners I know come home and EAT!!!

Peace

NightOp is offline Member
    1st off, yes pot does affect your hormone levels... no it won't cause gyno in everyone, because to say such a thing is a huge generalization.... other factors are involved, including how much you smoke, how often, your age, your natural hormone levels, your sensativity to estrogen.... I agree with methusela that its a waste of good test... i also choose not to for many other reasons just my take.

devilscabanaboy19 is offline Associate Member
    hmm.....interesting stuff Methusela. You know of any other research and where to find it? I personally smoke weed but not like it's going out of style. I never smoke during the week because of school and training. It's mostly a weekend, after work kinda thing. It may not be the best thing for your body but it beats alcohol and other shit.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by CLK Davey
    that i also go out to the NYC CLub scene, runnin around all night/morning shirtless trippin on E makes u RIPPED! juice & weed plus E=Superb shape.!
    Be careful bro... I know a guy who did this and needed a liver transplant. E+Booze+Juice=Liver Transplant!

I think the e is dehydrating you... that's why you look ripped... be careful.

shadow123 is offline Associate Member
    i know a few people who smoke weed when they are on the roids,and it seems it does NOT get in there way.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    you taking E-pills?? yo that shit is horrible for you man. E is not even MDMA these days. It's coke, heroin seeds, and all other crap just compressed into a pill. My roomate upstate use to have a pill press and make his own e pills in his labs and trust me, he did not use all mdma. Shit costed him less than a penny to make those dirty pills. If i were you i stay off that shit. I use to E than sniff some ketamine back in the day when i use to promote for EXIT but i lost 30 lbs like that and i would never ever do hard drugs ever again. Weed, IMO is not a drug. I look at it as a herbal therapy for post work out. Smoking everyday is obviously not healthy but im on vacation and hey, im just livin it up for a week! During school days i don't smoke because of work and stuff. I use to smoke before i work out and it felt like it helped me concentrate better but im sure that was all in my head. Weed defenitely gives me ACNE, on my face and my eyes always looks tired. This is 6th year smoking weed and im 19. YES im an idiot and im stopping this april 20th after a big 420 BASH!!!

Deadend is offline Associate Member
    I love smoking weed, especially kahn bud. But to me it's not addictive, I quit smoking during the school semester w/out any problems at all. But on the last day of finals I'm going get a fat sack!!

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member
    My take on this is.....its better than drinking, no hangovers, you feel good as hell, if you are on halo or something along those lines, it may be good for you...less rage....have fun on your 420 bash eradikate!!!! i know i will

Originally posted by devilscabanaboy19
    hmm.....interesting stuff Methusela. You know of any other research and where to find it? I personally smoke weed but not like it's going out of style. I never smoke during the week because of school and training. It's mostly a weekend, after work kinda thing. It may not be the best thing for your body but it beats alcohol and other shit.
    Sure, I'll put something together and put it in a pot smoker's thread. Like I said, I'm not against it; but I don't think that drugs have a place on the board.

devilscabanaboy19 is offline Associate Member
    damn we're some weed smokin', weight liftin' fools!

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    All things in moderation are ok. The key is consistency in training for a lifetime. I've enjoyed the smoke since 1969, drink beer, and blow the diet regularly.......but I never miss my date with the iron.
    Most of us aren't appearing at Mr. O in the near future, so enjoy life.....you'll turn around and be an old fart like me before you know it.

Originally posted by ironmaster
    All things in moderation are ok. The key is consistency in training for a lifetime. I've enjoyed the smoke since 1969, drink beer, and blow the diet regularly.......but I never miss my date with the iron.
    Most of us aren't appearing at Mr. O in the near future, so enjoy life.....you'll turn around and be an old fart like me before you know it.
    Ironmaster, for someone who has enjoyed the weed since '69 you look great.. . Seriously though, you are proof that you can enjoy weed and not let it get in the way of how you look. How long have you been training bro?

Peace

i wish i can afford a ounce but im saving it for something better

Originally posted by D00fy
    i wish i can afford a ounce but im saving it for something better
    im right with ya buddy

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    I've trained pretty steady since 1967. Our college football team trainer introduced me to dbol about that same time period. It was like magic.....

Arnold was known to enjoy the good things in life also.......remember his quote in "Pumping Iron" ........."milk is for babies, men drink beer!"
    Last edited by ironmaster; 03-27-2002 at 08:40 PM.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Great I've been getting advise from a bunch of pot heads!You know everyday burners,that it does effect you.Your just too high to relize it and i doubt you get much respect.Doofy your to young for this stupid shit stay straight and save you brain cells.

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    i love smoking KB after a workout

Originally posted by jammergsxr
    Great I've been getting advise from a bunch of pot heads!You know everyday burners,that it does effect you.Your just too high to relize it and i doubt you get much respect.Doofy your to young for this stupid shit stay straight and save you brain cells.
    I hear your point. But, you're getting good advice from pot heads. If you are for personal choice regarding AAS, you MUST be on the side of personal choice for pot and alcohol. So to delineate the issue, this is an issue of competing goals. You will not get the maximum out of a cycle while smoking pot and cigarettes and drinking alcohol.

So, let's not take offense to those who choose to smoke because there are others who take offense to those of us who use juice.
    Last edited by Methuselah; 03-28-2002 at 12:00 PM.

Cigarettes are the worst thing in the world. I've been smoking since 6th grade and it was the worst choice i probably made my whole entire life. It slowed my growth, got into a bad habit, and smell bad. I like weed though, nothing better than to have a ice cold beer and a fat L..Ya KnOW!!!

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    All good points i have been know to have a puff or two ro three, but always at night when the day is done, it for sure in not performace enchanging drug...LOL. I have gained 60lbs about since i came back to bodybuilding about 3 years ago, so i would say it has not hurt me.

Originally posted by curiousdude
    nice thread......... i puff regularly........... keeps me mellow........ never before a workout, never before 11am......... wake 'n' bakes ruin days.

yep, nobody ever smokes hooter, beats the wife and kids, kills the neighbors and co-workers, and drives all crazy......... if anything you may wait for the stop sign to turn green. it's always some white 30 or 40 something........ what's up with that???? i'm white, but not a caucasian.

native peoples got along great prior to the introduction of alcohol, and societies that had alcohol incorporated into their society have typically been aggressive. history seems to support this. native peoples typically only invaded anothers territory in quest of new farming land or women (new genes).

alcohol is one the worst and easily abused drugs, along with nictotiene(which has been engineered for decades to maximize it's addictive qualities) and caffiene, all of which are legal........ that is, approved by controllers who felt so zealous to put it on paper (so it could become a tradable commodity), like that adds some validity to take away other's choices.

sorry, the older i get and the more i learn, the less i like what i see, and just how programmed most of the world's population is.
    Well spoken bro

9natural9 is offline Banned
    I choose neither...I want my body to react ONLY to the AS, JMO

jammergsxr is offline Member
    METHUSELAH,You know your right and I apologize.Ive just been around people who smoke weed all day and they dont even relize how much different they act compared to before they started.But to each his own!

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    i dont smoke or anything, i have a few times but the shit didnt float my boat. i think instead of buying weed u should just put the money away and buy something u really need like food.

Thread Information