gpapa1 is offline New Member

Prohormones-Legal alternatives

What do you think about prohormone-legal alternatives.
    Have you ever used them ?

It worth for someone to use them?

Do they have any side effects?

If someone ever cycled before it is better to use prohormones first and then go to the next step or he is just loosing time?

Thanks

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    they're not legal anymore

fabry is offline Senior Member
    PH and PS no legale anymore since 2-3 wks, if i remember well!

chinups Guest
    There 1/10 the resuls of steroids and yes they had sides just like steroids. You need to double the dosages when running pros. I ran a 600 mg week of 1-ad b4 I juiced and I saw some nice modest gains

Prohormones

ok there are not legal anymore. But have you ever use them?

Quote Originally Posted by gpapa1
    ok there are not legal anymore. But have you ever use them?
    What kind of prohormones are we talkin' about.

chinups Guest
    http://store.yahoo.com/generalnutrit...ergopharm.html

There are so many out there, I would rather get some legit gear and do a light dosage cycle.....

Anythink that can be consider as alternative or prohormone like 1-ad, Boldenion, Equibolan e.t.c

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    When 4ad cypionate was available, I filtered and brewed with a kit (like test) and injected it worked surprisingly well.

chinups Guest
    Anythink that can be consider as alternative or prohormone like 1-ad, Boldenion, Equibolan e.t.c
    I have done cyp and u make gains and good ones, I took 500 mg's. I think I could have made nice gains at 300mg with good diet and hard work. I suggest prop although I have never done it...

You might see 'some' results with the 1-ad, but stay away from the equibolan, boldenion. Just because they have names that sound like real steroids , doesn't mean they have the same effect. In other words, they're fake don't waste your money. Go with the real deal.

jkarcs55 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    There 1/10 the resuls of steroids and yes they had sides just like steroids. You need to double the dosages when running pros. I ran a 600 mg week of 1-ad b4 I juiced and I saw some nice modest gains

Ive heard read quite the contrary m1t ive read is 8 times more anabolic than dbol .
    M1t was 16 times more anabolic than methyltestoterone.
    Dbol was 2 times more anabolc that methyltestoterone
    So miligram to miligram m1t was one of the strongest oral steroids ever

chinups Guest
    dbol is not test dbol is a fun little pill, if you want to compare m1t then compare it to test...I am not saying prohormones don't work I was in ur shoes 3 yrs ago,I started slow with 1-ad cycle then I did a light dbol winstrol cycle then I eventually did test anyway so I am just giving you my opinion. I wouldn't change what I did cause I wasn't sure what my body would take but if I could give advice it would do be educate yourself on what you are doing to the fullest and I would suggest going light with dosages, I am a firm beleiver that you can make huge gains with low dosages. Make diet/cardio and workouts do most of the work some ppl forget that is always needed on or off

Thread Information