buckeyes#1 is offline Junior Member

Lower back cramping ???'s

Like I've posted before, I am currently running
    50 mg DBOL
    75 mg Tren A
    100 mg Prop

I am in the second week and my lower back is cramping bad during and after my workouts. I am drinking 1.5-2 gallons of h2o a day. I think I read that taurine will help with this. Can anyone give some advice on how to alleviate the cramps

notus is offline Member
    Is it cramping or is it the "back pump" that comes from taking d-bol or drol? If it is the painful and dreaded back pump you have to work through it. If there is alot of cramping take some potasium and make sure you are getting plenty of electrolytes.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    that is from the dbol , and i don't think there is anything you can do about that, but maybe drop the dose down a little. Taurine is taken for muscle spasms from clen .

buckeyes#1 is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the input, at least I know the dbol is good.

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    that is from the dbol, and i don't think there is anything you can do about that, but maybe drop the dose down a little. Taurine is taken for muscle spasms from clen.
    Actually, I think taurine is taken to help with the conversion of T4 to T3 in the liver which clen startes to inhibit after a while.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    Actually, I think taurine is taken to help with the conversion of T4 to T3 in the liver which clen startes to inhibit after a while.
    i was telling him the taurine wont do anything for the dbol pumps.

darmadoc is offline Member
    Stop the dbol . It seems some people (me being one of them) can't take the stuff. If you can't work out due to the "pumps" what good does it do you.

Zennie is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by darmadoc
    Stop the dbol. It seems some people (me being one of them) can't take the stuff. If you can't work out due to the "pumps" what good does it do you.
    Totally agree. What's the point if dbols are supposed to get you big but if you can't workout properly? I would get pumps that were so intense that after 3 sets of any exercise, I am done. Drop the dbols or at least lower the dosage to 30mg.

BDTR is offline Retired
    That's why I love drol, even though dbol gives me great gains also. I'll be tying my shoes and my back will get pumped like i just deadlifted 700 lbs.

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    dang, 50mg dbol . I bet you get crazy psych pumps too, dbol always fires me up.

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    sounds to me like its your adrenal glands, i'd get some adrenal supplement i used to have that, but now i always take adrenal supplement when im' on

Thread Information