Thread: Bodyfat 19.9% !

judge_dread is offline Member

Bodyfat 19.9% !

I started to bulk up at 79kgs now I weigh 86 but my bodyfat is 19.9% is it bad? What do u think guys ?

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    ya that is pretty high

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    u r a fatass bro may be it s the "original" turkish primo that u used for cutting

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    u r a fatass bro may be it s the "original" turkish primo that u used for cutting
    U ****head ...i haven't used Primo so far! I think u must be the only German jerk who insists on being ridiculous all the time..lol have a nice day and shut the **** up!

Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by judge_dread
    I started to bulk up at 79kgs now I weigh 86 but my bodyfat is 19.9% is it bad? What do u think guys ?

dude where are u noticing all that BF in ur gut or what???

Quote Originally Posted by Tyson2481
    dude where are u noticing all that BF in ur gut or what???
    Mostly there bro but u know I'm in bulk period I can't eat ONLY clean food!Carbohydrates must kept in moderate dosages i think!

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    lol fat boy, drag your ass to cardio, if u don t have the discipline to eat smart. 20% fat with 86kg...boy I hope u are no larger than 160 cm

ya it cant JUST be protein and more and more there has to be some sort of carbs in there. Bro i was 18% BF and im trying to get to 10% b4 i start my bulker. Ive been doing cardio and a NO carb or if any under 20g of carbs daily and ive dropped lall together 14 pounds in a matter of 2 1/2 weeks....so i went from 217 to 203 just by a good diet and normal cardio....i didnt have to try clen or even worse DNP !!! but once u finish your bulker u may wanna run some clen and t-3 ....go with A-AR they got some kick ass stuff good luck bro

swedes is offline Associate Member
    as long as you plan to keep your shirt on I'm sure you will look big-but if you plan on going to the beach you should drop some fat.

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    I would want to be around 10-12% bf by the end of a bulk cycle. So when I start my cutting phase I can go to the 7-8% level.

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    get on that treadmill sonny boy and start running!

i know its hell, but best be in best shape before you do any cycles!!

Spider is offline New Member
    If you want a good fat burning program here is what I did in 8 weeks. I went from 19% to 13% by doing exactly this:

Cardio 4 times a week

week 1-2 15 minutes light jog

week 3-4 15 minutes light jog with 5 minutes alternating either eliptical or bike

week 5-6 15 minutes light jog with 5 miuntes moderate pace jog with 5 minutes either eliptical or bike.

week 7-8 15 minutes light jog with 10 minutes moderate pace jog with 5 minutes either eliptical or bike.

My calories were 2500 a day with 40% carbs (250 grams), 40% protein (250 grams), and 20% fat (55 grams).

This is a great program for two reasons

1. You slowly increase you cardio to the point were you never really feel like you are putting out too much. It is easier physchologically.

2. Being that your body is going to naturally adapt to however many calories you put into your body the increased cardio allows you to keep burning fat the whole 8 weeks.

Dude were u pretty fat when u did this program ( not a flame ) im sorry but dang 8 weeks to go from 19% to 13%??? thats a long time. In roughly a 2-2 1/2 week time ive dropped like 14-16 pounds just eating 20g MAX per day of carbs and running at the gym for at least 1/2 hr if i dont run i ride the bike for 1/2 hr 3-5 times a week..mt stomach is shrinking and shrinking... i was like at 217-220 and now im at 200-203 and ready to start my bulker in a couple of weeks ....its all a matter of keeping your cardio in check and dropping them fu**ing carbs

Spider is offline New Member

Check It Out

Yeah it probably does seem like a long time but I did it the right way. I lost almost no strength after the first two weeks. Don't get me wrong carb cutting works effectively. 20 grams a day is very very effective but you will get a rebound effect from it. If you lose say 20lbs in 3 weeks from carb cutting then go right into a cycle your bodyfat percentage will go right through the roof. Unless you plan on not eating carbs during your cycle.

I am 5'11
    was 230
    now 202

Quote Originally Posted by Spider
    Yeah it probably does seem like a long time but I did it the right way. I lost almost no strength after the first two weeks. Don't get me wrong carb cutting works effectively. 20 grams a day is very very effective but you will get a rebound effect from it. If you lose say 20lbs in 3 weeks from carb cutting then go right into a cycle your bodyfat percentage will go right through the roof. Unless you plan on not eating carbs during your cycle.

I am 5'11
    was 230
    now 202
    well from 230 to 202 thats killer for 8 weeks man...maybe its my metabolism when i lose the carbs, cuz when i am chowing bread, rice, and all that i feel like i have NO metabolism cuz i just blow up....but when im not on a alot of carbs it feels like i lose a pound a day. just IMO tho im gonna start my cycle in about 3 weeks and a 2 weeks prior to that im gonna slowly but surely start consuming more carbs so as to not crash and get fat and hopefully get some serious gains with the help of the carbs.....good luck bro keep it up

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Were you guys taking any supps to prevent catabolism?

It is very important to keep checking bf as you loose weight to see if your loosing and LBM a good rule of thumb is you cant really loose anymore then 2 pounds of fat ew. If you are then odds are you are loosing a considerable amount of LBM as well.

Especially when you dramatically cut carbs tyson I suggest you test your bf to see what your LBM is and how much youve lost.

A good way to try and avoid LBM loss is take BCAAs or Glutamine pre cardio to prevent catabolic state. HMB works good for this as well,but nothing beats the previous two.

jay-d is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    Were you guys taking any supps to prevent catabolism?

It is very important to keep checking bf as you loose weight to see if your loosing and LBM a good rule of thumb is you cant really loose anymore then 2 pounds of fat ew. If you are then odds are you are loosing a considerable amount of LBM as well.

Especially when you dramatically cut carbs tyson I suggest you test your bf to see what your LBM is and how much youve lost.

A good way to try and avoid LBM loss is take BCAAs or Glutamine pre cardio to prevent catabolic state. HMB works good for this as well,but nothing beats the previous two.
    i agree 2 pounds of fat a week is about right w/out burning lean muscle.

hmm no wonder my Bis were looking a tad smaller PHK!!!! thanks dudes ima get my sh*t checked now i didnt think u could burn off muscle

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    lol fat boy, drag your ass to cardio, if u don t have the discipline to eat smart. 20% fat with 86kg...boy I hope u are no larger than 160 cm

Keep trash talk like that off the boards please.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya doch das is qwatch so gesprach mit anderen brauchen wir hier nicht Herr XXX!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

if you dont have a constructive comment then back off bro...........

no need to act like this, we clear?

peace I4L

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Do cardio in the AM on an empty stomach... much more effective that way.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    If your diet is in check, no fastfood, no pop, alcohol or drugs. The maximum you should loose per wk without over doing it is 1-2wkly. Anymore than that your going to end up getting sick, for all those guys who cut there carbs to 20g a day, try doing that for a year and we'll see how you look and feel. You should be consuming atleast 50-100g of carbs a day to prevent ketosis. Look it up if you don't believe me, I'm getting my RD certification in less than a year.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

I have seen a number of your comments that were utterly useless and that I didnt like - make sure I dont see another one

Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    If your diet is in check, no fastfood, no pop, alcohol or drugs. The maximum you should loose per wk without over doing it is 1-2wkly. Anymore than that your going to end up getting sick, for all those guys who cut there carbs to 20g a day, try doing that for a year and we'll see how you look and feel. You should be consuming atleast 50-100g of carbs a day to prevent ketosis. Look it up if you don't believe me, I'm getting my RD certification in less than a year.
    isnt ketosis when ur body is burning the fat? And i have never run a 20g a day carb-free diet for more than 3 months to shed some serious pounds...i went from 275 all together to 203 which im currently at and it involved carb-free eating or 20g maximum a day...and i dont feel like no weakling or look like one none the less ...but if u wanna burn fat quick without Sh*t like DNP just do cardio first thing in the am and watch your carbs, still eat em but watch your intake...

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson2481
    isnt ketosis when ur body is burning the fat?
    That's lipolysis.

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    i wouldn't worry about it, i'm at 22 right now, a bit pudgy i know, but when your bulking don't worry about it, just do some serious cardio when you get off.

Thread Information