Thread: oasis

pain time is offline Junior Member

oasis

Do any of you guys know if you can claim anything that you order from this web site on your insuarnce??

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    that depends on your insurance company. Mine covers it.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Some will and some won't cover it. Just be prepared to put the cash upfront and later try to collect from your insurance company.

GL

pain time is offline Junior Member
    do you guys just call the insurance company and tell them what you ordered and then they will tell you if it is covered or not. Like tell them that you are on a testosterone replacement theropy.

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    I've left Oasis an email about a week ago and still no response from them about ordering some stuff from them.

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    I left an e-mail yesterday and they returned my call in about 10min. They were very helpful and seem ok to me. I asked about insurance and you have to pay upfront and they will try to have your insurance refund you the money. They said some companies do and some do not refund your payment. Some ins. companies label the perscription as cosmetic and do not cover it. Im going to have my bloodwork done on tues and follow up with the oasis paperwork. I will keep everyone informed.

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ducati996
    I left an e-mail yesterday and they returned my call in about 10min. They were very helpful and seem ok to me. I asked about insurance and you have to pay upfront and they will try to have your insurance refund you the money. They said some companies do and some do not refund your payment. Some ins. companies label the perscription as cosmetic and do not cover it. Im going to have my bloodwork done on tues and follow up with the oasis paperwork. I will keep everyone informed.
    Hey Ducati, can I ask you what you ordered from them or would you rather me PM you?

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    I didnt order anything yet first I have to complete my bloodwork to see if I qualify for their program. I will be having it dont tues the 21st.

Thread Information