20yrs old
    173lbs
    6ft 3in

Currently:
    20yrs old
    201lbs
    6ft 3in
    Bodyfat percentage N/A

Now I started running 75mg/fina & 100mg/prop EOD and plan on running it until March 14th.

I am definately happy with my gains so far, but my question is lately I have been quite tired and some of my joints have been sore do you guy have any suggestions on how to solve these problems thanks a bunch!

Stankeric is offline Associate Member
    Any Suggestions Guys?

jgg1221 is offline Member
    why are you staking prop on with test e?

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    You are only doing test at 250/ week?

Your layout is confusing there........

Start taking MSM/Glucosamine.........helped my tons with my joints.....

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    My suggestion is stop go into pct and start by laying out a better concieved plan bro and not haphazzard one that you have there.

Sorry Let me clairify that:

I just finished my Test E250 and Deca 300

1 week before my last Test E250 Shot I started the Fina 75mg/EOD and 3 days after my last Test E250 Shot I then started the Fina/Prop together is this enough Fina/Prop and how long should I take them for I have plenty of both problem is I am starting to get tired and joints are hurting!

bmwrob is offline Member
    So, what you are saying is that you just started injecting yourself without really knowing what your were doing or laying out your cycle before hand?

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by Stankeric
    Sorry Let me clairify that:

I just finished my Test E250 and Deca 300

1 week before my last Test E250 Shot I started the Fina 75mg/EOD and 3 days after my last Test E250 Shot I then started the Fina/Prop together is this enough Fina/Prop and how long should I take them for I have plenty of both problem is I am starting to get tired and joints are hurting!
    Bro, you are 6 weeks into your cycle, lets look at the whole thing as 1 cycle with a switch in compounds at week 6. The fina should be run for at least 8 weeks and I'll take it a step further and tell you to go 10 weeks with it.

weeks
    6-16 fina 75mg/eod
    6-16 prop 100mg/eod
    16-21 PCT ( a little longer than most recommend but with deca and tren you may need it)

On a side not it would be best to do the tren and prop ED. How do you feel about injecting ED? lemme know and we can rework this thing. Not the best planned cycle but no sense in tanking it when you can still get some good gains.

My joints always hurt when I go off the deca too. Take heds advice and go with MSM/Glucosamine

No actually what I am saying/asking is is this dosage enough or should I up it a bit, and is the lenght I have been on is what is making my joints sore and my body tired?

I was just going to take the prop @ 100/mg EOD for 14day until the Test E 250 was out of my system then start PCT but I decided to throw the Fina in also so now thats where i'm at!

I see what you mean..so you do want to end this cycle as soon as you can when the test E is gone (2 weeks from last test E inject)

In that case don't bother running any Fina since a few weeks of it will do nothing for you. The prop dosage you have will be fine to help you come off the cycle. Stop the fina and save it for the next time

You have not been on for any length of time. Your joints were super lubed with the deca and now the deca effects are wearing off. The tired aspect could be anything so I don't know.

GL
    Last edited by Benches505; 02-18-2005 at 11:24 AM.

ED injections are not at all a problem to me. Although Wednesday I added the Prop to the Fina considering that Sunday was my last Test En. 250 Shot.

So right now I am at
    100mg Prop EOD
    75mg Fina EOD

Already have gained 30+ lbs and want to finish out this Fina And Prop the Right way thanks for the help Benches!

PM me if you want

No I dont mind running the Fina for however long if you have an idea of how to remap this let me know and I'll go with that thanks alot!

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    my answer would be stop fuken worring because you took deca and dbol supreme water retention gear and that lubes your joints and im sure you lifted heavy so when u stopped ur water went down and it was a little hard and ur joints have to adjust and my advise is yes glucosomine and drink more water and stop worring!!

Benches505 Ceck your PM's

Thread Information