ekeaz is offline Junior Member

Help with Dianabol

I am allergic to penicillin and I was wondering if I should not take Dianabol due to this allergy? Please any advice will help.

Thank you,
    EKEAZ

outlawtas is offline Junior Member
    Dbol has nothing to do with that.

A Dbol only cycle is a bad idea anways. Sounds like you have a lot of reading up to do before you start using steroids .

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by ekeaz
    I am allergic to penicillin and I was wondering if I should not take Dianabol due to this allergy? Please any advice will help.

Thank you,
    EKEAZ
    What on earth makes you think Dbol has anything to do with Penicillin ? Apart from the fact that they exist on the same planet, they have nothing else in common !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by outlawtas

A Dbol only cycle is a bad idea anways. Sounds like you have a lot of reading up to do before you start using steroids.
    First of all I am not on a Dianabol cycle only anyways. And the only reason I asked is because my friend is taking it and I read somewhere that certain allergies could set off when taking steroids and you could go into shock. I may be a new member but I have taken steroids numerous times before. I just never had the problem my friend has. Thanks for the info though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    What on earth makes you think Dbol has anything to do with Penicillin ? Apart from the fact that they exist on the same planet, they have nothing else in common !!!!
    I read something that said certain allergies can set off when taking certain steroids and you can go into shock and possibly die. Would like to make sure before I give wrong advice to a friend and contribute to his death. Thank you though I will be sure to tell him what you said. Thank you so much.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    lol

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    You made the right decision, legitimate inquiry is never a bad thing.

Steroids are medications, and as such they have numerous characteristics such as prescribed and dangerous dosages, contraindications, etc., however allergic reactions are not typically among these. More often the exact opposite is true…steroids are used in nasal sprays, pumps, orals, etc. to combat allergies.

Steroids do not activate allergies.

Also here’s something he should know about penicillin allergies:
    http://www.nurseweek.com/news/00-12/1213pen.asp

M.

Halfcenturian is offline Associate Member

Angry What a bunch of a-holes

You're not getting the answer you are looking for, huh?

1. Before anybody here is going to reply. You should tell us what your intentions are. If you have taken steroids before, give us your stats. # of cycles. AAS used. height, weight, Body Fat (BF) %. Do you want to run a cycle? What are your goals.
    2. Dbol CAN be run by it self. However it's not a good plan, because most of your gains (50%) will be water. And it will melt away as fast as it came.
    So we tell folks to run Testosterone as a Base and Dbol, or whatever oral of choice, as a "kickstart." But you would already know that if you've done steroids before.

If you you want some help just provide that info and we will be more than happy to help you do it right.

Cat316 is offline Associate Member
    im allergic to penacillin and took dbol

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I think you'll be ok.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by outlawtas

A Dbol only cycle is a bad idea anways. Sounds like you have a lot of reading up to do before you start using steroids.

*SQUAK* They arent necessarily a bad idea man. There are ways to do them right. Sure not as preferable gains as ran with test, but not a bad idea altogether. Maybe YOU have some reading to do too...

Thread Information