Thread: ewwwwww

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

ewwwwww

Well you freaks are so right , this is my 1st cycle and now into my 3rd week i look forward to shots !!!! i was so scared of them when i first started . On top of that last night i was doing my arm shot , i put in aspirated then pulled out then it happened . All this blood came rushing out , i was like but was totally fine with it was shocked . I know i was in the muscle so i guess i past through it. I shot lower then normal so maybe that had something to do with it . Just wanted to share my story with you guys

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    Well you freaks are so right , this is my 1st cycle and now into my 3rd week i look forward to shots !!!! i was so scared of them when i first started . On top of that last night i was doing my arm shot , i put in aspirated then pulled out then it happened . All this blood came rushing out , i was like but was totally fine with it was shocked . I know i was in the muscle so i guess i past through it. I shot lower then normal so maybe that had something to do with it . Just wanted to share my story with you guys
    i have a few blood stains of my own to bro

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    its funny because all my boxers have bloodstains near the top of the ass

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    its funny because all my boxers have bloodstains near the top of the ass
    its only funny because mine are the same

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life

It happened to me last night.... Its sad when it don't even faze ya...

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GetinBig
    It happened to me last night.... Its sad when it don't even faze ya...

hahah i know , normally i thought i would pass out cause i hate blood but since i was in the bathroom i just let it run down my arm was was kinda like ... coool

I just grabbed a swab and pressed it.. The lump went away and I came out with the bloody swabs and the lady was like you sick bastard... I just laughed..

Spider is offline New Member
    I was doing tren for my first time and stuck it in my delt, pushed the plunger, got half a cc in then the needle came apart from the syringe. Apparentally I didn't screw the needle on tight enough. Picture this, I have the whole needle in my arm and the syringe in my hand. Blood was flowing out of the needle. Moral of the story: Always make sure the needle is screwed tight into the syringe.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider
    I was doing tren for my first time and stuck it in my delt, pushed the plunger, got half a cc in then the needle came apart from the syringe. Apparentally I didn't screw the needle on tight enough. Picture this, I have the whole needle in my arm and the syringe in my hand. Blood was flowing out of the needle. Moral of the story: Always make sure the needle is screwed tight into the syringe.

That is rough.....Man dude take your time....

Thread Information