jbone30 is offline Associate Member

Californication!! syringes

Thank you for your order, however, we cannot process this order as a prescription is required for needles in your state. We can only sell our needles to licensed professionals such as doctors, clinics and hospitals and other authorized purchasers in your state. We can sell the syringes without needles, as syringes without needles do no require a prescription.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we are implementing a system on our website to notify affected customers before they are able to complete an order online.

You can visit the website www.androusa.com. They will be able to fill your order.

Regards

Ryvmed Medical Products, Inc

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

Now I have no needles I have frequent injections and its getting costly..California sucks and Im moving to new zealand the last white mans hope...anyone know of a place that is comparible to the prices of the above company?...it was like $7.99 for 100 needles

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    DUDE GO TO http://www.getpinz.com/ and order them i got like 50 needles and 25 tips for like 15 bucks so **** ya dude just dont tell them your taking gear with them but dont worry they wont ask !!! comes in a nice little discrete package infact it even comes with terumo brand the sharpest of them all so yup thats the way to go!

ire
    ire is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbone30
    California sucks and Im moving to new zealand the last white mans hope...anyone know of a place that is comparible to the prices of the above company?...it was like $7.99 for 100 needles

No, but that statement is funny as hell, lol.

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pyschomab
    i got like 50 needles and 25 tips for like 15 bucks so ****
    what do u mean by 25 tips?

jkour211 is offline Banned
    go to www.spotinjections.com and theres a link there to get pinz

BassMuscle is offline Associate Member
    better yet go to: http://www.anabolicreview-research.com/

BassMuscle

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    how could anyone not know where to get pins when the sponsor has the big banner on the top of the page.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude,
    How did you like those Ryvmed pins? I heard guys say they only used them for homebrew experiments and wouldn't shoot with them...

Funny that they ref'd you to androusa...

Anyway, I'll second getpinz. Great service, quick delivery. Good to work with.

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    Cool thanks guys just completed order..Hey let me tell you a funny story..wednsday morning me and my bro were doing 3cc shots in the delt and he's afraid of needles..I put it in my left delt and it hurt somthin fierce! not like normal..I could feel it go up my neck..didnt even take time to asperate I just took it out and blood shot out everywhere..so without missin a beat I stuck it in my right glute...now he's gettin all pale!.. I remembered I was using a 1inch needle so after half a cc I took it out and put back in my delt and he just about passed out and puked! ..is there anyway he'll get over the needle thing I thought that would do it? Man Im looking forward to em now like candy with eod injections

Thread Information