DAS FREAK is offline Junior Member

Q.v.'s Test. E.?

SUP DUDES, HOPE EVREYONE IS GETTING REALLY ****ING SHREDDED AND RIPPED! THIS IS FREAK, { A BRAND SPANKING NEW MEMBER}!! WHAT IS UP WITH THE QUALITY VET ENANTAT VIALS EVREYTHING ON THEM IS NEW IT LOOKS LIKE? BUT MY SOURCE DEALS "DIRECTLY" WITH Q.V. {VET CLINIC}
    IN TOLUCA MEX. AND THEY'VE TOLD ME THAT Q.V. HAS NOT MADE ANY CHANGES IN THERE LABLELS OR VIALS OR BOXES, BUT I DISAGREE. I HAVE TWO VIALS OF TEST ENANTAT AND GOT NO SLITS IN THE HALLOGRAMS,
    THE WORDS S.A.G.A.R.P.A. ARE NOW sagarpa, THE BOX HAS A LIL PUSSY DOG ON THE FRONT OF IT, AND SOME OF THE LETTERING IS IN TOTALLY DIFFERENT PLACES........ WHAT THE ****S UP WITH THAT? IF ANYONE KNOWS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT HIT ME BACK, PREFERRABLY SOMEONE WHO ****S WITH Q.V. AND HAS GOTTEN THERE GEAR RECENTLY?!! LATER
    TRAIN.....

zuke is offline Member
    i have heard people saying that the lowercase sagarpa is a ripoff, but i have no idea if it's true or not... guess you can be our guinnea pig

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    can you post some pics

zuke is offline Member
    yeah, i'd like to see the stuff

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    please turn off your caps lock.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    kill the caps dude..........

otherwise good to have you aboard. i havent used qv in a looong time, so i'm out of this one, but i wanted to at least welcome you.

peace I4L

Want-2-b-ripped is offline New Member
    Hey there welcome, can you post some pic's please my source carrys mostly QV brand gear. I haven't purchased any lately but would like to see if they have changed. Thanks

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member

No Problem........ But Uhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    can you post some pics
    I DON'T HAVE A SCANNER BRO, SO,........ THATS SUCKS BUT UHHHHH. basically i saw some posts of someone with the identical problem with some deca 300 Q.V.! and they posted there pics, and mine are identical to his but mine is the enantat!?? but hallograms, boxes, labels are exactly the same. if you cant find it here go to {quality-vet.com} and go to the very last one,
    at the bottum of the page, that says "fake deca?" and tell me what you think?

p.s. type in this EXACTLY www.quality-vet.com!

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    u mean www.qualityvet.com.mx???
    i put some links for u to research your stuff.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I would find a way to get the pics posted there are a lot of good fakes out there. It might look real but sometimes as small letter out of place could prove it to be a fake.

vp3
    vp3 is offline New Member
    The labels with Sagarpa are legit. I have used the Sagarpa and the S.A.G.A.R.P.A. labels and got good results. Also, every box of Oxivet (QV anadrol ) that comes from the factory has Sagarpa on the box and on the bottle. Companys (especially in Mexico) often order labels from the lowest bidder. Variations are inevitable. I recently got a few new bottles of QV cyp with the Sagarpa that had lot numbers and exp dates that weren't on the site. I emailed QV and they told me they were legitimate. A week or so later the numbers were posted. Remember when dealing with QV that it is a company that makes AS for animals. It's not an American pharmaceutical co that has to follow strict regulations.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by soo2bhuge
    u mean www.qualityvet.com.mx???
    i put some links for u to research your stuff.
    YEAH I KNO THIS MAN, I APPRECIATE IT, THAT IS ON MY BOX,AND VIAL, Q.V..COM.MX
    GOOD LOOKING!??

Awesome!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vp3
    The labels with Sagarpa are legit. I have used the Sagarpa and the S.A.G.A.R.P.A. labels and got good results. Also, every box of Oxivet (QV anadrol) that comes from the factory has Sagarpa on the box and on the bottle. Companys (especially in Mexico) often order labels from the lowest bidder. Variations are inevitable. I recently got a few new bottles of QV cyp with the Sagarpa that had lot numbers and exp dates that weren't on the site. I emailed QV and they told me they were legitimate. A week or so later the numbers were posted. Remember when dealing with QV that it is a company that makes AS for animals. It's not an American pharmaceutical co that has to follow strict regulations.
    THATS VERY GOOD TO HEAR MAN,THANKS ALOT, ITS JUST I WAS KINDA SKETCHED OUT DUDE CAUSE I'VE BEEN GOING THROUGH MY CONNECT FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS NOW, AND MADE MIND-BOGGELING RESULTS IN THOSE TWO YEARS OF JUICING. "WITH THERE PRODUCTS"! AND HERE I GET SOMETHING I'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE AND EVREYTHING LOOKED DIFFERANT, BUT ANYWAY, YEAH I KNEW IT WAS LEGIT CAUSE I GO THROUGH A VETENARIAN'S CLINIC IN TOLUCA MEX., I WAS BASICALLY JUST WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU GUYS SEEN THIS NEW PACKAGING OR LABELING? CAUSE I'VE PUT ON 10/11
    POUNDS IN THE PAST 7 WEEKS OUT OF TEN SO I KNEW THAT THEY WERE REAL ANYWAY, BUT GOOD LOOKING OUT BROTHER!........ LATER.....
    P.S. SORRY FOR THE CAPS, WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN!??

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Can you guys delete those site names, pretty sure they aren't allowed. Thanks

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    ea Im preety sure my QV est E had like a yorkshire terrier on it! Who the fuch would inject a yorkie?

JoeySpyda is offline Junior Member
    I got some Qv enanthate from the net, will never do that again, the sagarpa was all lower case, the hologram had the splits and the diamond when peeled, the label was rounded everything looked **** good and legit, i went to the qv website and found they out they never made that lot number with that exp date

BootyJuice24 is offline Associate Member
    its in the threads that fella posted above bro....I had a bottle like that too and was all worried....after taking it I figured it was fake or QV sucked....well turns out it is real an QV just sucks lol.....anyway its good to go man...they were emailed about this and stated they do in fact vary things up to keep clones off guard....but i understand your fears bro...i was wondering for a long time too. PEACE

the juice

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    i took that same bottle of QV enanthat with the dog and all that....it was great IMO

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Post some pis in CAPS for us

I Agree Bro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbodyjosh
    i took that same bottle of QV enanthat with the dog and all that....it was great IMO
    I THINK SO TO MAN! QUALITY PRODUCTS........ FOR THOSE THAT DON'T AGREE YOU EITHER GOT FAKE **** OR IT DIDN'T HIT YOUR BODY RIGHT
    TRAINING,DIET ETC. APPARENTLY WASNT ON POINT

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    TURN OFF YOUR CAPS. IT'S ANNOYING. IT'S LIKE YOU'RE SCREAMING AT US. I DON'T LIKE BEING SCREAMED AT. THANKS.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    TAKE WHAT OFF???

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    lol......

sure thing buddy

Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    TURN OFF YOUR CAPS. IT'S ANNOYING. IT'S LIKE YOU'RE SCREAMING AT US. I DON'T LIKE BEING SCREAMED AT. THANKS.
    HELLO........ IS ANYBODY OUT THERE? MY MOMMY'S
    SCREAMING AT ME AGAIN, WHAT SHOULD I DO BRO
    HIT THE CAPS TO SHUT HER OFF??..................

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DAS FREAK
    HELLO........ IS ANYBODY OUT THERE? MY MOMMY'S
    SCREAMING AT ME AGAIN, WHAT SHOULD I DO BRO
    HIT THE CAPS TO SHUT HER OFF??..................
    Tell her to stop screaming, I'll be home soon.

Thread Information