oak71 is offline Junior Member

It's gone...no more dbol

I just got the latest ** list and he said that he is out of dbol . Son-of-a-bitch. I never had a chance to try it, and I heard it was some bad ass stuff. Someone is gonna pay for this....oh wait I guess it would be my own fault. DAMN!!!!!
    Anyone have a take on this? Do you think he will come out with some more, or is it really gone?

Later,
    OAK

nymattyk is offline Member
    i dont see that its gone. maybe your source just ran out and will restock. youre referring to the 50mgs right?

Email him for a new list. I just got this list about two hours ago, and this is directly from him...not a remailer.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    You really think the Thai or russian D-bol is better then the 50mg pills?

Originally posted by sk*
    How about just getting some thai's or russians? They are cheap as fuck and very much better.

i think the 50mg's are much better and cheaper too

I remember reading on one of the posts that the Russian D-bol is the most potent because one of how it is made. I just know from personal experience that the Russian stuff hit me harder then any oral...

I'm sure the 50mg stuff is very potent though....

Originally posted by nymattyk
    i think the 50mg's are much better and cheaper too

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I can't compare the various brands, but the Thai (BD) anabols are sweet. I like taking a tab-or-two every few hours throught the day to keep blood levels steady....

BIGBOSS is offline Banned
    dbol !!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails It's gone...no more dbol-anabol.gif  

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by BIGBOSS
    dbol!!
    Yeah...we all know what it looks like...that's what the "Steroid Pics" forum is for.

QuietStorm is offline Junior Member

Angry

I can't find Dianabol anywhere. I'm so fucking pissed off...I have three sources and nobody has shit. Motherfuckers, I really wanted to do a cycle before springtime...from the looks of it I'm fucked because nobody here has any fucking DBols. I did 5 months natural so that I could jump on something now and now I'm screwed. From what I see it's all natural going into beachtime which totally sucks. Does anybody have any suggestions, feel free to PM me.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by QuietStorm
    I can't find Dianabol anywhere. I'm so fucking pissed off...I have three sources and nobody has shit. Motherfuckers, I really wanted to do a cycle before springtime...from the looks of it I'm fucked because nobody here has any fucking DBols. I did 5 months natural so that I could jump on something now and now I'm screwed. From what I see it's all natural going into beachtime which totally sucks. Does anybody have any suggestions, feel free to PM me.
    You suck bro, dbol should be abundant everywhere...BTW, no asking for sources or "suggestions"...

why dont you do a cycle of something other than dbol . if you really have 3 sources im sure between the 3 of them you could come up with a decent cycle. but if that was just your way of beating around the bushes and asking for a source, it doesnt work like that

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Pinks are great as are reall Russian stuff

I ain't asking anybody for a source. And Ironfist, I have alot of respect for you, your posts have helped me in the past. But when you say shit like "you suck" that kind of pisses me off. I'm not one of those newbies that come in here talking shit asking for sources. I've been here for almost a year, I read the new posts everyday. A little more respect, or maybe thats just me.

Dbolaholic is offline Junior Member
    Just a question, for the 50's is it worth to do 25mg a day? or should i do up the whole pill throught the day??
    ~DBOL ~

and...

the reason why I am looking for DBol is because out of the different AS's I've tried that is the only one that doesn't break me out. I know it's supposed to, but it doesn't.

I ain't asking anybody for a source. And Ironfist, I have alot of respect for you, your posts have helped me in the past. But when you say shit like "you suck" that kind of pisses me off. I'm not one of those newbies that come in here talking shit asking for sources. I've been here for almost a year, I read the new posts everyday. A little more respect, or maybe thats just me.
    Take it easy bro, i'm just screwing with ya...

Hey Storm have you looked for Ref-B...I've seen that on several lists. Some people don't like Ref, but I would think it would work for you. Just a suggestion.

OAK

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    ** is out of dbol i just tried to order yesterday thatsy i posted on the effects of abombs in my other thrad
    i had to get those

i wish i could spell *thread

thecoachman is offline Associate Member
    1) 25mg for newbies is alright (1/2 pill; 1/4 in morn, 1/4 at night)

2) **'s dbols are out!

3) Keep looking for 'em , you'll find 'em!

Originally posted by jleighty17
    ** is out of dbol i just tried to order yesterday thatsy i posted on the effects of abombs in my other thrad
    i had to get those
    I've never tried them but I've heard his anadrol is complete crap....

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    just got wit the russians man...who wants to cut it into quarters.....youll look really stupid half way through when u cant workout bc u slipped cutting yer tablet n needed 15 stitches in yer hand and cant work out for 2 weeks...

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    Naposims are the russians right? I'm only a little over a week into them so i cant tell you much, but I have put on about 6 lbs (of water) already. they dont taste bad if you chew em either. i like to chew the pre-workout dose to get it into my system a little faster

yeah i know i heard the abombs are weak too thats y i didnt want to get em but i went ahead and said i would take em
    but i might just get rid of em if they are that bad

Originally posted by gettinthere
    Naposims are the russians right? I'm only a little over a week into them so i cant tell you much, but I have put on about 6 lbs (of water) already. they dont taste bad if you chew em either. i like to chew the pre-workout dose to get it into my system a little faster
    Russian's are akkrhins (sp

Naposims are from romania

In my experience the RUSIANS are far more potent then the Thai Anabols.....

Both in strenght and size gains....

[QUOTE]Originally posted by sk*
    There were a few polles a while back and here's what people selected as the best.

1. thai
    2. russians
    3. naps

Although, a few mods and experienced vets went with the russians over the thai's.
    [/QUOte

Thread Information