JDBU is offline Junior Member

Injection Problem?

I have injection 3cc's of test cyp in my delt and it didnt hurt that day or for the next two days really but then when i tried doing squats and the bar was on the back of my shoulders it started hurting real bad and there is a red mark about the size of a baseball around the injection site and it hurts to lift my arm up from the side. Not really swollen too bad but the skin around the area is real tight and I did feel a little hot for a couple of days but nothing real serious. its been about 5 days now. what do you think is goin on

any input is appreciated

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    did you follow correct injection procedures?

swab, aspirate , and inject slowly? 3 cc's is the max i'd do in my delts anways, and i've been doing this quite a while. are you relatively new at this? 3cc's is a lot of oil to disperse, and if you arent used to it, it can take a while to distribute the oil.

while all that is a possibilty, you could be seeing the beginnings of an abcess. do you have a fever, or ANY swelling? if this persists, you need to see a doc asap.

peace I4L

I have done about 3 cycles before i did aspirate and inject slow(I didnt inject friend did) but did not swab i know it is incredibly dumb not to but i didnt have any alcohol i did take a shower not to long before injecting though.
    I do not currently have a fever i felt like a i was gonna get the flu one day but i went to bed woke up the next day fine. what about the redness and the tight skin?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    ive had redness and tight skin before too bro.........if youre feeling ok, then i think youre out of the woods as far as infection goes.

you might want to cut back on the cc's per site though. spread it out a little.

peace I4L

Thanks man i appreciate you taking the time to read and help me out with my problem

What about if it itches it just started to itch a little bit not too bad but it still itches a little

BiGMiKE70 is offline Junior Member
    Is there a bump? try using a heating pad for a few days see if it helps, split it up next time 1.5cc in each delt n rub injection site for a few min after you inject... it helps me allot.... good luck

no bump my right shoulder is slightly bigger than my left shoulder but not that much. it does feel better after a hot shower but what doesnt feel better after you warm it up. Do you think heat will make it go away or just temporarily relieve the pain? thanks for helping guys.

MonsterRugby is offline Associate Member
    if it goes on for extended periods of time it might be staff infection.

Thread Information