beuleux is offline Banned

is this air in the syringe?

I got disturbed while shooting in my quad last week and I had to finish in a hurry, might not have got all the air out this is what happened....went to the gym straight after to do legs workout, got home and the injection site was hurting like mad, I took a look and all around for about six inches was bright red, solid and painful to touch, even extending the quad hurt like hell, by the end of the second day I was getting worried as it was no better, I was going to go to the docs the next day but by morning it had subsided and over the next couple of days dissapeared altogether. Just wondering if this was the result of air in the syringe.....Man I'll be more careful next time.

niXon)( is offline Member
    I doubt its because of the air in the syringe, maybe it is from injecting too fast or not swabing the injection site.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    I got disturbed while shooting in my quad last week and I had to finish in a hurry, might not have got all the air out this is what happened....went to the gym straight after to do legs workout, got home and the injection site was hurting like mad, I took a look and all around for about six inches was bright red, solid and painful to touch, even extending the quad hurt like hell, by the end of the second day I was getting worried as it was no better, I was going to go to the docs the next day but by morning it had subsided and over the next couple of days dissapeared altogether. Just wondering if this was the result of air in the syringe.....Man I'll be more careful next time.
    It wasnt the air. What were you injecting ?

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    you probably injected to fast, unless you injected something new that your body doesn't like. i assume your pin was new and sterile right???

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    if you inject to fast the pressure can cause pain till it dissipates try massaging the area, how much did you inject, cause that is a large red area

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    that happened to me once when i didnt go deep enough with the injection...

Is that the problem???

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    It does sound like you injected too fast. NEVER inect in a hurry. If you have to postponing the injection is better than pushing 2mls in 20 seconds into your leg. Now you are paying for it.

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    that happened to my quad as well........winny and prop **** that **** hurt

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    What length pin are you using??? Most recomend 1inch for quads....

Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    What length pin are you using??? Most recomend 1inch for quads....
    I personally use a 1" 25 ga but only go in a bout 3/4" if you are lean you don't need to go that deep. If you go to deep you are fishing for trouble as there are quite a few nerves in the quads.

beuleux is offline Banned
    I injected 2ml mixture test/cyp and deca , everything was sterile out of the pack as usual with a 1.5" 22 gauge. The pin was allready in my quad and I heard someone coming up the stairs so I suppose I did shove it in a bit quick. I sure paniced afterwards, thought I was getting gangreen or something. So what happens if you do get some air then?

Anabolica is offline Associate Member
    ChefJ wrote
    It does sound like you injected too fast. NEVER inect in a hurry. If you have to postponing the injection is better than pushing 2mls in 20 seconds into your leg. Now you are paying for it.[/
    My thoughts exactly

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    I injected 2ml mixture test/cyp and deca, everything was sterile out of the pack as usual with a 1.5" 22 gauge. The pin was allready in my quad and I heard someone coming up the stairs so I suppose I did shove it in a bit quick. I sure paniced afterwards, thought I was getting gangreen or something. So what happens if you do get some air then?
    ....absolutely nothing. It takes about 30ml of air injected directly IV to cause any significant problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death
    ....absolutely nothing. It takes about 30ml of air injected directly IV to cause any significant problem.
    They are still looking into this. They have no human studies and it actually took more than that to put a lamb down.

Thread Information