rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

I made my mind up no deca for me but whats the best Eq out there

After seeing those nasty pics of men with tits that actually look good on a women, Ive went ahead and even got rid of my deca to some bros and will definatley get eq but want to know whats the best eq out there?I was looking at Qv and also tokkyo but want your opinion guys. I think when I did dbol over a year ago I might of developed a mild case of gyno cause back then I didnt do research like I shoulve which I paid the price but hell I might not even have it but behimd my nipples I have a small lump behind them and not sure if that is sign of gyno or not but i promise you guys I will defianlty have nolv's on side this time . By the way arent the chances of getting gyno while on EQ/T-200 slim to none? Thanks guys

im gonna use test and know you have a chance o getting tits but stacking it with deca would be worse than eq looking at it from the gyno side. im not sure though. thanx though

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    TT EQ and dont worry about tits...just have an anti E on hand...
    if your worried all the time your not gonna enjoy it

have fun but be safe

Nico is offline Associate Member
    definately TT Eq. Less injects and IMO works great. Like Doofy said nice vascularity and keepable gains.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just take arimidex throughout your cycle and you should be all set.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Nico
    definately TT Eq. Less injects and IMO works great. Like Doofy said nice vascularity and keepable gains. [/QUOTE
    D00fy only knows what he has read

thanks guys i guess ill go with tt eq then.Man I still get chills when i see those pics of men with big tits like they have...groooss

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    TT EQ. you love it! 50mg injects are a bitch!!

Is $85 a pretty descent price for tt eq?

oh forgot its 200mg/10ml

Methuselah is offline Member

Re: I made my mind up no deca for me but whats the best Eq out there

Originally posted by rangerdudeleads
    After seeing those nasty pics of men with tits that actually look good on a women, Ive went ahead and even got rid of my deca to some bros and will definatley get eq but want to know whats the best eq out there?I was looking at Qv and also tokkyo but want your opinion guys. I think when I did dbol over a year ago I might of developed a mild case of gyno cause back then I didnt do research like I shoulve which I paid the price but hell I might not even have it but behimd my nipples I have a small lump behind them and not sure if that is sign of gyno or not but i promise you guys I will defianlty have nolv's on side this time . By the way arent the chances of getting gyno while on EQ/T-200 slim to none? Thanks guys
    You've missed the point and have fallen to the hysteria of an 18 year old. Deca is one of the safest injectables out there and the sides are very, very rare. Most common is estrogen gyno from Test, Dbol and alike.

Test is the most powerful of the anabolic and androgenic steroids . Deca is anabolic with a very, very slight androgenic effect.

I respect that you do not want to use deca, but you've made your decision for the wrong reason.

EQ is a nice substitute. But, if you are afraid of deca gyno which is very rare, why aren't you afraid of vet and Mexican gear? Deca is safe and prescribed in the US.

EQ was invented in 1949 for cattle, horses, dogs...etc. It is almost identical in chemical structure to dbol(with the exception of the ester Undecylenate) which means it release slowly for around 28 days, and passes through the liver once. Of course dbol(17AA) will make several passes through the liver.
    Last edited by Methuselah; 03-28-2002 at 10:31 AM.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    TT EQ, 10ml at 200mg/ml for $85 is a GOOD price. Go for IT.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Is $85 a pretty descent price for tt eq?
    well there's quite a bit of tax on that, considering it's sold for $30 in Mex. But hella worth it if you ask me -I'm not willing to carry any shit across the border anymore...let someone else put their balls on the line

SOLID

I have seen TT EQ prices range from 45.00 to 125.00. depending on the source! BTW I just recieved 3 bottles @ 45.00 each!! must have been on sale!!!

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    [i] BTW I just recieved 3 bottles @ 45.00 each!! must have been on sale!!! [/B]

^^^NICE!!!

Originally posted by BE_STRONG
    I have seen TT EQ prices range from 45.00 to 125.00. depending on the source! BTW I just recieved 3 bottles @ 45.00 each!! must have been on sale!!!
    Damnnn thats sweet. well my source has been good to me and Ive earned his trust and thats hard to do over the internet but you wanna talk prices , my other source hooked me up with 100 pills ** 50 mg winny for a $135. THATS A NICE SALE I THINK..

Damnnn thats sweet. well my source has been good to me and Ive earned his trust and thats hard to do over the internet but you wanna talk prices , my other source hooked me up with 100 pills ** 50 mg winny for a $135. THATS A NICE SALE I THINK..
    good/inexpensive sources are hard to come by. If you have a reliable source, sometimes a little extra cash aint that bad. I have never used ** products, so if that is a good price, just send me 1000!! and I'll send you a check!!

Re: Re: I made my mind up no deca for me but whats the best Eq out there

Originally posted by Methuselah

You've missed the point and have fallen to the hysteria of an 18 year old. Deca is one of the safest injectables out there and the sides are very, very rare. Most common is estrogen gyno from Test, Dbol and alike.

Test is the most powerful of the anabolic and androgenic steroids . Deca is anabolic with a very, very slight androgenic effect.

I respect that you do not want to use deca, but you've made your decision for the wrong reason.

EQ is a nice substitute. But, if you are afraid of deca gyno which is very rare, why aren't you afraid of vet and Mexican gear? Deca is safe and prescribed in the US.

EQ was invented in 1949 for cattle, horses, dogs...etc. It is almost identical in chemical structure to dbol(with the exception of the ester Undecylenate) which means it release slowly for around 28 days, and passes through the liver once. Of course dbol(17AA) will make several passes through the liver.

thanx bro,
    Im still learning and this is an example why this forum is a kickass place to learn cause of good info like this.Im just very afraid of tits especially after seeing the post on here that showed some examples of gyno.yucky

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bear in mind that you're not going to wake up with a set of d-cups. You will know somehting is wrong and you should have time to correct the problem with anit-e's for estrogen or winnie for proestorone (in thoery).

Methuselah is offline Member

Re: Re: Re: I made my mind up no deca for me but whats the best Eq out there

thanx bro,
    Im still learning and this is an example why this forum is a kickass place to learn cause of good info like this.Im just very afraid of tits especially after seeing the post on here that showed some examples of gyno.yucky
    I hear ya. Just know that's it's not so common and test is the main cause.

Thread Information