Logan13 is offline Banned

Attention Vets: Please critique!

I will be using the following on my next cycle, I'm saving Deca for next time since it has been awhile since my last cycle.
    Test Prop 75 mg/day weeks 1-10
    Winny 50mg/day weeks 6-10 (should i run it past the Test to week 12?)
    Clomid 2 days after last shot following the 300,100,50mg ramping recommendations.
    5'6", 178lbs, 10-12%bf, 33 YO, looking for quality lean muscle gains & fat reduction.

I dont think that i'll need nolva or lestro during cycle since these compounds should not produce any major bloat. Mixed reviews, some say nolva will hurt gains, some say use it with the high androgenic compounds (i.e. test).
    My original intention was to use nolva to help as anti-estrogen,what are your thoughts;Dosages and cycle lengths look accurate? Also, I get mix research about the cycle as well; Do I need to pyramid my doses, or maintain same mg throughout cycle?

I realize that I'm in for alot of pinning, but cyp. and enan. both made me hold water, especially on face. Hell, it looked like I was on d-bol w/moonface.
    I am getting mixed research on the topic of clen . I was thinking of adding clen after pct for the following reasons:1)to cut up further 2)help retain gains after cycle by fighting catabolism (cortisol). What is there that can be used to fight the free-floating cortisol that will be in the body after AAS/pct.

thanks-
    shaner

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    im not a vet but i'll still give my .02

i would run the prop a week longer than winny

use 10mg/day/nolva thruout, then bump it to 20mg/day/nolva during pct.

maintain the same dosage thruout whole cycle

i would run clen during pct following hookers thread on clen

JMO....

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    also make sure ur diet is in check if ur planning on a cutting cycle. that will make all the difference.

thanks tycin:
    do you think that i need the nolva to combat any gyno associated problems that might arrise from androgenic test? i appreciate the feed-back, taking the test out longer will help against a limp noodle also. have you used clen in the past? any major side-effects?

-logan13

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13

I will be using the following on my next cycle, I'm saving Deca for next time since it has been awhile since my last cycle.
    Test Prop 75 mg/day weeks 1-10
    Winny 50mg/day weeks 6-10 (should i run it past the Test to week 12?)
    Clomid 2 days after last shot following the 300,100,50mg ramping recommendations.
    5'6", 178lbs, 10-12%bf, 33 YO, looking for quality lean muscle gains & fat reduction.

I dont think that i'll need nolva or lestro during cycle since these compounds should not produce any major bloat. Mixed reviews, some say nolva will hurt gains, some say use it with the high androgenic compounds (i.e. test).
    My original intention was to use nolva to help as anti-estrogen,what are your thoughts;Dosages and cycle lengths look accurate? Also, I get mix research about the cycle as well; Do I need to pyramid my doses, or maintain same mg throughout cycle?

I realize that I'm in for alot of pinning, but cyp. and enan. both made me hold water, especially on face. Hell, it looked like I was on d-bol w/moonface.
    I am getting mixed research on the topic of clen . I was thinking of adding clen after pct for the following reasons:1)to cut up further 2)help retain gains after cycle by fighting catabolism (cortisol). What is there that can be used to fight the free-floating cortisol that will be in the body after AAS/pct.

thanks-
    shaner
    Nolva does not hinder muscle gains it's a myth.

Letrozole is a powerful anti-estrogen (much better than nolva), at higher dosages it is capable of lowering estrogen to near zero. Letrozole will stop all bloat.

Keep the AAS dosages the same throughout the cycle.

It's also another myth that cortisol levels are super high post cycle with a good PCT protocol you can keep most, if not all of your muscle gains.

Personally I HATE clen, using it post cycle for its anti-catabolic effect is ok if you want.

THANKS big k.l.g,
    that helps alot.

-logan13

Thread Information