joevette is offline Banned

OK, this is a pretty reckless question

Is it dangerous to drink while on clen and T3? I mean T3 is in the body naturally and I drink and take ephedrine sometimes without ill effects, but what about the clen? I know I should have a better diet w/o alcohol, but hey it's college and only drinking on the weekends. I'd like to switch to GHB, but I can't find it, so maybe I'll just use benzos if the clen/T3/alcohol combo is dangerous.

Front Runner is offline New Member
    That's not a dangerous combo (aside from alcoho, being toxic) but if you mix the alcohol with the benzos you can end up having problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Front Runner
    That's not a dangerous combo (aside from alcoho, being toxic) but if you mix the alcohol with the benzos you can end up having problems.
    Well, I have mixed alchohol with benzos before. Instead of drinking 15 drinks taking a couple of benzos first allows me to only need maybe 4 for the same effect.

bmwrob is offline Member
    IMO if you are not prepared to use one or the other (AS or alchohol/rec drugs) then you shouldn't be using AS at all.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Why drink when cutting??? Sounds undisciplinned to me, the 2 and 2 just dont go together. I would re-evaluate your goals and intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    Why drink when cutting??? Sounds undisciplinned to me, the 2 and 2 just dont go together. I would re-evaluate your goals and intentions.
    Thanks, but I don't need a discipline lessen. I've been lifting as long as you and bmwrob combined. This is a simple question, physically dangerous or not?

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Is it dangerous to drink while on clen and T3? I mean T3 is in the body naturally and I drink and take ephedrine sometimes without ill effects, but what about the clen? I know I should have a better diet w/o alcohol, but hey it's college and only drinking on the weekends. I'd like to switch to GHB, but I can't find it, so maybe I'll just use benzos if the clen/T3/alcohol combo is dangerous.

I wouldnt recomend it.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    why would u spend the money on the clen and t3 if your going to drink anyways... seems like a waste of money to me...........

Quote Originally Posted by EatRite
    why would u spend the money on the clen and t3 if your going to drink anyways... seems like a waste of money to me...........
    150mcg of Clen + 100mcg of T3 for 10 weeks costs me $3.45, nuff said.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    cool man... i'm happy for you....

Testo^ is offline Associate Member
    Neither of you guys have answered his question.
    I guess no one knows the real answer man
    The only thing they know is that it toxic your body, but who didnt know that ?:P
    Anyway, i dont see the why it should be more dangerous to drink now then when you are off...
    I had understod it if it was test or dbol ... But this is a cutting steroid , i dont see the big deal..
    JMO

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Dont worry about it bro, youll be fine, a couple beers from time to time are not going to kill you or make you become a fatass.

Thanks stumbo and Testo. I'm not starting the cutter for about 3 weeks. I'm bulking right now and I don't limit my drinking while bulking. They call it bulking for a reason, but I still stay lean enough. I just wanted to make sure there wouldn't be some sort of interaction, for example I would never drink while on DNP because that would be physically dangerous. Also, I'd never drink on orals, in fact I don't even do orals.

This isn't a flame or anything because I always like to hear people's input, but I kinda gets on my nerves when people completly stray from the initial premise of the thread. Obviously drinking, even just on the weekends, is going to slow the progress of a cutter, but hey that's not what I'm worried about. I've allowed extra time, and I'm willing to put in the time doing that extra cardio in order to be able to go out on the weekends and have fun.

Rabduce is offline Associate Member
    i'm also in college and taking clen and win and drinking a doy or two a week on the wknds and i see no complications...don't worry...carry on!

mista_liar is offline Associate Member
    i hear ya on that joe, but sometimes ppl are just trying to look out for your best interests

I will admit to your defense, it's kinda like a telemarketer calling you. When I get a telemarketer calling me, I simply say: "Tell ya what, give me your home number and I'll call YOU at home. Then I mite listen to your pitch."

mista_liar is offline Associate Member
    but seriously now, I do have bros who drink on T3 and clen and other than the hangover "dont hear from them in a day" thang, I never hear anything negative that would scare me off from doing it.

in fact, they do the opposite of your benzo deal sometimes even....just gets your metabo up even higher I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by mista_liar
    i hear ya on that joe, but sometimes ppl are just trying to look out for your best interests

I will admit to your defense, it's kinda like a telemarketer calling you. When I get a telemarketer calling me, I simply say: "Tell ya what, give me your home number and I'll call YOU at home. Then I mite listen to your pitch."
    "Well, we don't want people calling us at home."

"Now you know how I feel."
    -Jerry Seinfeld

Yep, **** right!!!

Act of God is offline Member
    I'm about to join you on the clen /t3 combo...and I will continue to drink on weekends. Sure, its not optimal...but you'll still look good

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    you should be alirgt, but jsut don't over do it

Thread Information