Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Getbig20 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    6

    Supplements w/ Whinny Cycle?

    i was wondering what supplemetns and vitamins i would have to take while on whinny tabs? ( ex: liver formula, milk thistle. etc) Also if i should take any type of anti - estrogen ? thanks.

  2. #2
    jbol's Avatar
    jbol is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    On the End of a Needle
    Posts
    1,814
    please dont tell me your considering a winny only cycle.
    Last edited by jbol; 02-18-2005 at 05:09 PM.

  3. #3
    timeismoney's Avatar
    timeismoney is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    169
    You need to give a little more info for us to give you the best answer possible. How much are you taking and what are you taking already (sups/vit)...

    Regardless of what you are on, you need to be taking a multi anyway, if you already aren't.

  4. #4
    timeismoney's Avatar
    timeismoney is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    169
    It would be best to read up and gather some info first about your cycle also...

  5. #5
    Getbig20 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    6
    i will be taking 50mg a day of tabs.....

  6. #6
    jbol's Avatar
    jbol is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    On the End of a Needle
    Posts
    1,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Getbig20
    i will be taking 50mg a day of tabs.....
    i suggest you rethink this senseless cycle....research is the key.
    Last edited by jbol; 02-18-2005 at 05:41 PM.

  7. #7
    PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    1,942
    Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    i suggest you rethink this senseless cycle....research is the key.
    Bro take it easy. He is asking a question because he doesnt have an answer. We have all been there before. Posting questions is part of research.

  8. #8
    PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    1,942
    Quote Originally Posted by Getbig20
    i was wondering what supplemetns and vitamins i would have to take while on whinny tabs? ( ex: liver formula, milk thistle. etc) Also if i should take any type of anti - estrogen ? thanks.

    I would take Milk thisstle vitiman C and E. Ive ran a winstrol only cycle before and to be honest it is a waste of money. Like I stated in the other thread get yourself some Testosterone and PCT(Nolva,Clomid) and you will be much happier with your results.

  9. #9
    jbol's Avatar
    jbol is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    On the End of a Needle
    Posts
    1,814
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    Bro take it easy. He is asking a question because he doesnt have an answer. We have all been there before. Posting questions is part of research.
    your right power.... To the poster: as power stated in your other thread get some test you will be much happier and be able to keep more of your gains...research test cyp or test e they are great for a first cycle.dont forget to research pct also.good luck
    Last edited by jbol; 02-18-2005 at 06:28 PM.

  10. #10
    EatRite's Avatar
    EatRite is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    usa... and proud
    Posts
    1,050
    cycle or non cycle, the only supps i would take is protein and maltodextrin/dextrose and if you want... a multi...

  11. #11
    PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    1,942
    Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    your right power.... To the poster: as power stated in your other thread get some test you will be much happier and be able to keep more of your gains...research test cyp or test e thay are great for a first cycle.dont forget to research pct also.good luck

    Way to step up bro. See that sounds much better. You will receive much more respect from MODs and Members if you act this way.

  12. #12
    jbol's Avatar
    jbol is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    On the End of a Needle
    Posts
    1,814
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    Way to step up bro. See that sounds much better. You will receive much more respect from MODs and Members if you act this way.

    Thanks power and I apologize to the poster,hope the advice helps.feel free to pm me with any questions you might have.
    Last edited by jbol; 02-18-2005 at 06:42 PM.

  13. #13
    Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,489
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    I would take Milk thisstle vitiman C and E. Ive ran a winstrol only cycle before and to be honest it is a waste of money. Like I stated in the other thread get yourself some Testosterone and PCT(Nolva,Clomid) and you will be much happier with your results.
    Do this, bro - you won't be disappointed with the results.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •