shorty33 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Anadrol dilemna, help.

bold
    My dilema is, i have 75mg tabs i will be taking 1 ed to start my cycle. The problem is some people say take all at once and others say break in half. If i break it in half do i take one half at 9:00a.m. then the other half at 9:00p.m. or take half in the morning and the other half an hour before my workout? I usually train around 4:00p.m. Any help would be great.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty33
    bold
    My dilema is, i have 75mg tabs i will be taking 1 ed to start my cycle. The problem is some people say take all at once and others say break in half. If i break it in half do i take one half at 9:00a.m. then the other half at 9:00p.m. or take half in the morning and the other half an hour before my workout? I usually train around 4:00p.m. Any help would be great.

if you split, then one when you wake up and the other one around 15-1600 sounds good

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    The 75's Ive used dont break up to well, but if you can break them in half take them in the morning and evening. You can also just take the whole pill at one time. I dont notice a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    The 75's Ive used dont break up to well, but if you can break them in half take them in the morning and evening. You can also just take the whole pill at one time. I dont notice a difference.
    The half life for drol is 9 hours approx. i thought. That is why i thought it would be better to split, it would be nicer to just chew up the whole pill once a day. To do with half life does it make sense to split in half and take 12 hours apart. Thanks.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    If you can't split them, just take two. Problem solved. lol

Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    If you can't split them, just take two. Problem solved. lol

Hey i would like to take two a day, but i have heard of guys peeing blood.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    If you can split arimidex (which I can) you can split an anadrol . Take one in a.m. and other in afternoon 5 o'clock sounds nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    If you can split arimidex(which I can) you can split an anadrol. Take one in a.m. and other in afternoon 5 o'clock sounds nice.
    Okay split it, then take half at 8:00am and the other half at 5:00pm. Thanks

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty33
    Okay split it, then take half at 8:00am and the other half at 5:00pm. Thanks
    Good, you got it figured. I use a box knife with a fresh razor blade to split small semi-rounded tabs, works like a charm.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Good, you got it figured. I use a box knife with a fresh razor blade to split small semi-rounded tabs, works like a charm.
    Thanks a lot i got it. I know i seem a bit slow but there is so many different
    opinions on 1 tab in the am or split in half and take twice a day. Thanks again

Thread Information