wonderboy_190 is offline New Member

OK. First Post. Here goes....

I have been poking around this site for close to a month. There is some awesome information here and for the most part, everyone is genuine about their posts. Which I find surprising. I belong to a bunch of community forums and there are more people out there that are quick to pull out the "newbie" card without making anymore consideration. I've done several cycles of Sust 250 a few years ago that came from Juarez, Mexico, which I picked up myself. I saw awesome gains and was pleased. I unfornunately blew my knee out playing basketball and was out.

So, here's the deal: I can't for the life of me figure out how you guys tell if this stuff is fake. Who to trust? Not trust? Being a creature of habit, I would prefer a trip to Mexico to eliminate the possibly of being scammed (for the most part). I am not in the same part of the country I once was. It's near impossible now.
    Thanks for any help.
    CC
    Last edited by wonderboy_190; 02-18-2005 at 07:09 PM.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    a good idea would be to delete this

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    First welcome. Hate to tell you but your 1st post is a big no-no. You can not ask for sources on the open board.

Report to a MOD any one who PM you with a source as well.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    goodluck bro.

id delete those website links

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to AR, bro. Listen, be careful about your posts - that they don't violate board rules. Posting for sources in the open forum is prohibited, and you will get banned for it. I know you didn't intend it, but this post could be construed as fishing for sources. Why don't you rephrase your question, and try asking specific questions so we can help you more?

Gotcha. Thanks for the heads up. From what I gathered, very quickly I might add, find first and validate here afterwards. Is that the gist?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderboy_190
    Gotcha. Thanks for the heads up. From what I gathered, very quickly I might add, find first and validate here afterwards. Is that the gist?
    Yeah that's the deal. IMO the best way to get a source is to stick around, gain trust, respect and friends and a good source will come your way.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Yeah that's the deal. IMO the best way to get a source is to stick around, gain trust, respect and friends and a good source will come your way.
    yaup.. follow source check procedures also.

Find a source and them PM a mod to ask if they're legit. Vets can do source checks as well.

Find 2 or 3 cats you're comfortable with, and then pm them once you find a source...

I'd PM 'Vette, if I were you...and be sure to make it an absurdly long PM, and give alot of superflous details, and ask tons of questions.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    good way to reword it,but beware of scammers.i wouldnt respond to any pms.

Many thanks guys.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Sure, bro. Stick around and learn. Enjoy AR.

I feel like it'll take a lifetime to learn what I need to know.... I'm dedicated though....

Thread Information