flabbywussy is offline Senior Member

possible to gain mad strength natural

my friend claims he is natural. is it possible for someone's bench to go up 40-50 lbs. in 3 months? i think he's full of it,but just want to know opinions.he says it's creatine

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    he prob doesnt do full reps.

joeben22 is offline Associate Member
    Or he was pushing that before and stopped working out for awhile (muscle memory)

Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    he prob doesnt do full reps.
    same reps 6-8 and up 40-50 lbs.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, I think that's definitely possible, depending on where you're at in your development. Personally, I always blame test bloat on creatine - but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by joeben22
    Or he was pushing that before and stopped working out for awhile (muscle memory)

he just started working out seriously 7 mos ago. other then that pushups here and there

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    For beginners the gains in strength during the first year if diet and training are excellent are phenomenal... so yes, its very possible.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    For beginners the gains in strength during the first year if diet and training are excellent are phenomenal... so yes, its very possible.

his bench went from180 to 250 in 7 mos. and his face looks bigger too. when you get more muscular the shape of your face doesn't change right? i think he looks bloated,and he also has acne on his back wich he never had

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Its very possible to gain that much strength, but if you say that his face looks puffier and he has acne on his back, he is probably hittin the vitamin S. My bench went up over a hundred pounds on my first cycle. My max two years ago was 245lbs sad, but true. Within a week or so on 35mg of D-Bol I could do my max 4sets of 12reps at 245lbs. Ended up benching 315lbs for 5reps. Can't wait to see how strong I get on my next cycle starting a week from this coming Monday. Watch out, I will be posting pictures before you know it

ace ventura is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    my friend claims he is natural. is it possible for someone's bench to go up 40-50 lbs. in 3 months? i think he's full of it,but just want to know opinions.he says it's creatine
    That's classic. Deny deny deny.

Are you open about steroids with him? Do you share your knowledge and does he know if you do steroids too? If not I understand why he doesn't want to tell you. I think it's a personal business and IMO no one should have the right to know if you don't want them to.

I guess time will show, if he looses strength/size etc.

I tend to go up 40lbs or so in the winter...I add a good bit of weight to my frame and change my rountines. Use boards and chains. A lot of small things add up.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    I've done that with creatine. I stopped bouncing the bar off my chest, stopped thrusting with my hips, did slow negatives and voila.. huge gains in bench.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    Its very possible to gain that much strength, but if you say that his face looks puffier and he has acne on his back, he is probably hittin the vitamin S. My bench went up over a hundred pounds on my first cycle. My max two years ago was 245lbs sad, but true. Within a week or so on 35mg of D-Bol I could do my max 4sets of 12reps at 245lbs. Ended up benching 315lbs for 5reps. Can't wait to see how strong I get on my next cycle starting a week from this coming Monday. Watch out, I will be posting pictures before you know it
    Good gains, man, what else did you use besides dbol ?

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Ya its possible. It depends on your genitics intirely, everybody is different. Some people can workout like a mad man for a year and just get cut up. Others can put it on quick.
    Last edited by Glock-19; 02-20-2005 at 12:07 AM.

Thread Information