shorty33 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Cycle #4 what do you think?

I'm 34 years old, 6"2, 215 pounds 19%bf (on the way down, eating real clean), 5 years serious training. Starting soon.

Weeks 1-4 Anadrol 75mg ed
    Weeks 1-16 EQ 500mg ew
    Weeks 1-16 TEST CYP 600 or 800mg ew
    (What do you think 600 or 800?)

Weeks 1-40 800mg milk thistle ed
    Weeks 1-20 500mg b-6 ed
    Weeks 1-20 500mg b-12 ed
    Nolvadex to run 1st day of cycle till end of P.C.T. 10mg ed.
    P.C.T to start 18 days after last CYP injection.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Hate to break it to ya, but I hope that none of your previous cycles looked like this before. You've got it all wrong let me help you out.

1-2 Anadrol 50mg ED
    1-16 Test Cypionate 750mgs wk (2 injects per wk)
    1-15 EQ 600mgs wk (2 injects per wk)

Nolvadex 20mg per day, invest in some liquidex .25 or .5 mg ED, if not I heard letro work okay

B-6 is way to high 500mg ED are you kidding me. If your diet is in check in anyway your already getting enough B-vitamins as it is. Run no more than 200mg of B-6 ED

Can't comment on the milk thistle, because I don't usually take any orals, so never had to use it before, but I can bet 800mgs ED is probably too much.

Don't think that I am coming across as an @$$hole or anything, I just want you to have a good cycle that not going to put your body through toxic levels of vitamins

Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    Hate to break it to ya, but I hope that none of your previous cycles looked like this before. You've got it all wrong let me help you out.

1-2 Anadrol 50mg ED

Nolvadex 20mg per day, invest in some liquidex .25 or .5 mg ED, if not I heard letro work okay

B-6 is way to high 500mg ED are you kidding me. If your diet is in check in anyway your already getting enough B-vitamins as it is. Run no more than 200mg of B-6 ED

Can't comment on the milk thistle, because I don't usually take any orals, so never had to use it before, but I can bet 800mgs ED is probably too much.

Don't think that I am coming across as an @$$hole or anything, I just want you to have a good cycle that not going to put your body through toxic levels of vitamins
    I don't think your an *sshole, hell your the only response i've had. Thanks.
    I know i'm good on the milk thistle but the b-6 i'll check into more. My a-bombs only come in 75 mg strenght. So it will be one of those a day.
    Last edited by shorty33; 02-18-2005 at 09:26 PM. Reason: add

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

1-2 Anadrol 50mg ED
    This looks much better. You have to run the test at least a week past the eq as moosepellet pointed out.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member

1-2 Anadrol 50mg ED

I agree this is a good layout. also, b-6 can become toxic above 200mg/day.

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    This looks much better. You have to run the test at least a week past the eq as moosepellet pointed out.
    What about anadrol for two weeks only, i know it is hard on you but i 've always seen people on here run it 4 weeks. Run the cyp one week longer than the eq. Thanks

Thread Information