maxpumper is offline New Member

Your thoughts on my upcoming cycle

This will be my first cycle I'm 30yo, 5'9", 175lb. 11%bf and have been lifting for about 2 years.I have gathered a lot of information from this board and anbolic review.The following is what I'm planing to do please critique and give me your feeback.

week:1-12: eq 400mg
    week:1-13: Test enth 500mg
    Im cutting the eq one week before test cause is stays longer in the system in order to start PCT.
    PCT: week 1 and through all pct Nolva 20mg and bumping it up to 40mg when stating PCT. Will start taking Letro 2 weeks before cycle starts and throughout till the last week before PCT at which point I will stop taking it and bump up the Nolva (to counter the rebound of estrogen)I'm taking nolva at the same time as letro because I read it helps your Lipid Profile. Clomid will start 2 weeks after last test injection day 1:300mg day 2-30: 100mg. I'm also taking 6gr of Tribulous on and 4gr off cycle. I'm concidering using Liquid Exemestane instead of letro per sugestions of a mod on another board what do you guys think?
    Edit/Delete Message

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    it looks fine but i would just run 10mg/day until PCT then bump up to 20mg.

swedes is offline Associate Member
    That is the same cycle I was thinking except I was thinking prop. I am considering enanth at 500 wk though. I think the letro would be fine though.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    I agree with what he said...
    Thanks for taking the time to research and plan a cycle... If you rake letro, then just take 10mg of nolva and the letro dose that you want.... There are different view on it, I havent used it so I cannot say what you should do. BUt I have seen people running 1mg EOD...

you mean the nolva right? 10mg a day and then bump it up to 20mg PCT? What about using Liquid Exemestane instead of Letro? from what I've read Exemestane is better than letro in the sence that it does not mess with your libido or cholesterol and you don't get the estrogen rebound as you do from letro. However, I've also read letro raises GF levels. Would like feedback from you or anyone whos done Exemestane or both and what there results were.

Quote Originally Posted by swedes
    That is the same cycle I was thinking except I was thinking prop. I am considering enanth at 500 wk though. I think the letro would be fine though.
    Id just end with prop to make PCT easier...

Quote Originally Posted by maxpumper
    you mean the nolva right? 10mg a day and then bump it up to 20mg PCT? What about using Liquid Exemestane instead of Letro? from what I've read Exemestane is better than letro in the sence that it does not mess with your libido or cholesterol and you don't get the estrogen rebound as you do from letro. However, I've also read letro raises GF levels. Would like feedback from you or anyone whos done Exemestane or both and what there results were.
    Exemestane is news to me... I apparently need to go read up on it.

and yes 10 mg of nolva

Here's a link by BASK8KACE it talks about exemestane let me know what you guys think. Arimidex (Ldex, Anastrozole), Femara (Letrozole), Nolvadex(Tamoxifen) & Cholesterol

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    This will be my first cycle I'm 30yo, 5'9", 175lb. 11%bf and have been lifting for about 2 years.I have gathered a lot of information from this board and anbolic review.The following is what I'm planing to do please critique and give me your feeback.

week:1-12: eq 400mg
    week:1-13: Test enth 500mg
    Im cutting the eq one week before test cause is stays longer in the system in order to start PCT.
    PCT: week 1 and through all pct Nolva 20mg and bumping it up to 40mg when stating PCT. Will start taking Letro 2 weeks before cycle starts and throughout till the last week before PCT at which point I will stop taking it and bump up the Nolva (to counter the rebound of estrogen)I'm taking nolva at the same time as letro because I read it helps your Lipid Profile. Clomid will start 2 weeks after last test injection day 1:300mg day 2-30: 100mg. I'm also taking 6gr of Tribulous on and 4gr off cycle. I'm concidering using Liquid Exemestane instead of letro per sugestions of a mod on another board what do you guys think?
    Edit/Delete Message

i just ran basically the same cycle, i used l dex at .25 mgs ed, nolva 10 mgs ed 20 in pct, clomid 100 mgs ed for 30 days

Dirtdawg, did the l-dex keep you dry?

Dirtdawg, did the l-dex keep you dry?
    what do you mean?

I mean did it keep the bloat to a minimum? Also what results did you get from that cycle?

I mean did it keep the bloat to a minimum? Also what results did you get from that cycle?
    i ran enth 1 g ew and eq 800 mgs ew, put on solid 20 pounds, very little bloat, nice gains, kept almost all, i started around 185 and my highest weight was 213, but i didnt maintain that weight

**** thats a hell-of-alot more test and eq than I'm doing. But it's my first cycle so hopefully with the right training and eating right i'll have a good outcome. I'll keep you guys posted.

Thread Information