tod682 is offline Associate Member

us customs seized my next cycle

hey fellas i order my cycle over seas and i got a card from us postal service saying they missed me for registered mail and that the sender of the mail was us customs and that it was a certified letter.

i ordered about 20 amps and 500 dbol (not all for me) -

ive used this supplier for a while now and he said if i just sent him the note hed resend it for free . but is customs gonna be after me because of this?

im really looking for someone with similar experience thanks

tod

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    **** bro, thats a tough situation. i don't know personally but i hope a few bros in here can help you out. i would also like to know what to do in these kind of scenarios just to be prepared

jbol is offline Senior Member
    if it is a certified letter that means you have to sign for it,there is no way id sign for it bro...hate to say it,but just call it a loss.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    send your source the letter but make him ship it to a different address. And just don't get anything at that address again.

So how does this work? They seize your stuff, send you a letter and you have to sign for it? Now, if you sign for it...what does this signify? If you don't sign it... can you still keep the certificate to show your source?

jbol is offline Senior Member
    as far as i know they usually dont send a siezure letter certified.........I think they just send it regular mail

Ok...so you get the crappy letter and you send it to your source. What happens with the cops or feds or w/e the hell deals with that stuff?

it says on the card u can send ur agent - so maybe i can find someone to do the dirty work but im trying to find if anyone has been in this situation so anyone that has and i know some people have let me know

can you scan the letter? i'm curious, i made an order from china not too long ago so i wanna know what to expect just incase

BDTR is offline Retired
    There is no way in hell anyone would ever get my address to send me anything, all my packages are sent to someone elses house or PO box.

That being said, I've recieved letters from customs before and have ordered from the same address later with no problems. Just don't expect your source to send you a new pack for free, it's not his duty to do so unless he states it prior. If he does send a new pack, feel grateful.

Thats great advice bdtr thanks how do you get a P.O box and how is that helpful? anual or monthly costs?

BDTR is offline Retired
    it's only helpful if its not done with your ID, otherwise its the same **** thing regarding the law. I just pay people to accept my packages. No one will ever know my real name or where I really live (especially the people accepting the packages). I have too much to lose to be messing around like that.

Thanks for the idea...not bad lol

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I just pay people to accept my packages. No one will ever know my real name or where I really live (especially the people accepting the packages). .
    So how do you coerce someone that doesnt know your real name to accept illegal drugs for you?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Friends of friends.

slob is offline Member
    "he makes them an offer they can't refuse"

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Customs only keeps the addy on file for so long... So at some time
    it could be used again... A year is normal in some cases 2 years to
    be safe... Ignore the letter if it comes and admit to nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    send your source the letter but make him ship it to a different address. And just don't get anything at that address again.

thats for the info buff i'm gonna bump this for other members to be prepared if something like this were to happen

i got the letter today and im prett surre.

im pretty sure that when i gotthe letter today it says it just going to be forfiet unless i want to try and claim it - yeah right. So it just gonna be seized and forfieted . now i am going to send my gear to a friends house . for example in the name of bilbo baggins , or george castanza - made up names etc. and im gona give him ab better deal on gear for helping out.

That sucks bro...I would hate to get my **** seized. I just recently ordered and was scared that it would happen but it got home fine and sooner then i thought

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I have had **** seized, here is how it goes....you get the letter saying if you dont pick it up it will be disposed of. do not go and pick it up. next, you will get a second chance letter. aggain toss it in the garbage. after that, nothing. what they want is for you to claim it. then they got a case. dont sighn any thing or pick it up. right after I got mone I went on a trip to vegas. at the border they asked me a bunch of questions,
    you go to the gym?, how often? use drugs? all that crap. they searched my bag and said off ya go. no big deal. no charge no problem, just dont shipp to that addy for a while and dont sighn anything. good luck bro

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

Lightbulb

You guys need to read more or something... Made up names don't work
    usually bro... You need to be registered to receive mail at any address
    and some postal workers won't deliver it if they don't recognize the name...
    It happens all the time... Not a good plan at all if you want a honest opinion..

Quote Originally Posted by tod682
    im pretty sure that when i gotthe letter today it says it just going to be forfiet unless i want to try and claim it - yeah right. So it just gonna be seized and forfieted . now i am going to send my gear to a friends house . for example in the name of bilbo baggins , or george castanza - made up names etc. and im gona give him ab better deal on gear for helping out.

Thread Information