Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    I have quite a bit of experience with rec drug tests. They are very prone to mistakes on instant tests. That being said, they are also very accurate on lab tests. You are allowed a certain percentage of nearly every drug before you are "dirty" to account for mishaps and light second hand smoke (pot). You say that you know your friend isn't on PCP, that's fine, as I believe you would know this as well. Does he smoke pot? Alot of pot is enhanced with PCP and people try to just beat the pot on the drug test. Also, does he use LSD? Alot of LSD is also made by just using PCP. People are just dabbing paper with it and selling it as LSD because you get the same type of pumps and get red and green visual distortion as well. Either way, I hope some UGL isn't doping winny with it...Good Luck...JC

apexed37 is offline Junior Member
    Never trust UGL

Thrower74 is offline Member
    You friend needs to have the caps tested for his own peice of mind as well as others that have used that lab. I don't think that you should hint at what lab it was until you have solid proof that that is were the PCP positive came from.
    Last edited by Thrower74; 02-21-2005 at 11:15 AM.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin
    I have a friend whose mandatory drug test several years ago came back positive for cocaine. (She was decidedly not a cocaine user.) She was then retested and came back negative.

Moral of the story: even if rare, false positive do occur. Your friend should request a retested.
    There is also another thing. If you been to a dentist in the last couple days, you may test positive for cocaine because novacaine "IS" cocaine but its been esterized to not travel the body but do its effects in a very localized area (like your teeth).

Eating poppy seeds in muffins makes you false positive for morphine or heroin use, most over the counter cold medicines, especially CONTACT make you false positive for marijuana. There might be something like this even unrelated to winny causing the false positive.

LoggedOut is offline Junior Member
    False positives for stimulant drugs can be depression pills like ritalin, adderall, paxil etc,,, i saw a list once that is probaby 20 pills deep and i hadnt recognized half of them, does your friend take any of these pills for add/depression?

franklin is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    novacaine "IS" cocaine but its been esterized to not travel the body but do its effects in a very localized area
    Interesting. I did not know that. All of a sudden going to the dentist doesn't seem half so bad ...

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jc3
    I have quite a bit of experience with rec drug tests. They are very prone to mistakes on instant tests. That being said, they are also very accurate on lab tests. You are allowed a certain percentage of nearly every drug before you are "dirty" to account for mishaps and light second hand smoke (pot). You say that you know your friend isn't on PCP, that's fine, as I believe you would know this as well. Does he smoke pot? Alot of pot is enhanced with PCP and people try to just beat the pot on the drug test. Also, does he use LSD? Alot of LSD is also made by just using PCP. People are just dabbing paper with it and selling it as LSD because you get the same type of pumps and get red and green visual distortion as well. Either way, I hope some UGL isn't doping winny with it...Good Luck...JC
    I was just thinking the same thing a lot of ppl somke weed and a lot of weed has pcp on it round my way its called worm-wood and its just weed with pcp on it.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    he got a false positive.......

if he was taking winnie, and it was pcp......... he'd know it..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Whoa, this thread is disturbing for one reason: there is no proof and LOTS of accusations flying around here.

First of all, without a second drug test to verify the first one, you are assuming there were no mistakes made in the first test. It is very common for tests to be wrong, samples mixed up, etc. Get the whole story straight before accusing a reputable lab of making winstrol with PCP in it! That's just insane!

Second, have it lab tested for PCP. You want $100, ask UGL for it!

Third, has anyone asked UGL about this? I'd be willing to bet he doesn't have a clue about this thread, but I'll be sure to pass it along.

-moto
    Last edited by motoxxxguy; 02-22-2005 at 08:37 PM.

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard

Agree, or he would have been committed for losing his mind. I can imagine if out of the blue you start tripping on sherm you would go completly bat$hit.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    I just want to clarify that I am in NO WAY acussing UGL of having PCP in his gear. I am just relaying a question out of curiousity that my friend had of why it could be that he tested positive for PCP when he is on winstrol only. AGAIN, I want to clarify that I am not stating that UGL has PCP floating around and mixed it with their winny caps. Someone else, NOT ME, mentioned in this thread that they must be producing some PCP with the same materials they are using to make their winny caps. That is why I did not put the labs initals in my title. I didn't want it to seem like I was accusing UGL, I just wanted to know why the hell it might have came back positive. If I would have wanted to accuse them I could have titled it "Why the hell did my friend test positive for PCP while only on UGL's winny caps?"

I know several people who have had false positive tests and re-tested and they came back negative. I am petty sure he is going to get re-tested after the other lab looks at the results.

Moto, I apologize if it sounded like my question/post came out the wrong way or it seemed that I was accusing UGL of purposely making PCP and having some get in their gear. In NO WAY would I accused them of that without having solid proof. My question was just to see if anybody knew a reason of why it could be that he tested positive for PCP while on winstrol. Or if the winny caps could somehow make him test a false positive for PCP.

I will be sure to call him tomorrow and see what the other lab had to say about his results and if he is going to get re-tested.
    Last edited by GetPumped; 02-21-2005 at 11:01 PM.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    This is so true, if he honestly tested positive for PCP from it and lost a
    new job why the Hell wouldn't he be upset enuf to get a test done????
    Makes no sense to me at all, you're only talking $100 to know for sure...
    Laid back is one thing, but this is another, if he is so sure it came from
    winstrol caps test the stuff and spend the $$$ I'll never believe this
    crazy story until I see the proof...

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I think if someone actually made me test positive for PCP and i was not really using PCP, i would get the tests done to prove it. The fact that he doesn't want to have it tested is ridiculous. It's only 100 bucks bro, and piece of mind.
    Last edited by Jack87; 02-21-2005 at 11:49 PM.

Exactly... Not saying I would know that kind of thing...
    But yeah he sure as **** would have known something
    was different...

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard

He isn't claiming that the winstrol caps were the reason that he tested positive for PCP. He just asked me if the winstrol could have caused him in some way to test positive for PCP or maybe even a false positive to occur.

I just want to say AGAIN that I have not and am not accusing UGL of having PCP in their gear and I never ONCE said they did. I didn't EVEN mentioned what lab it was from until someone asked me. I just was asking a general question if winny can cause a drug test to come out positive for PCP, that is why I didn't mentioned the labs name in my original post. He really thinks it could be from anything, but just had a thought that the winny caps may have caused it to come out positive. I will talk to him tomorrow and see what the lab told him and let you guys know.
    Last edited by GetPumped; 02-22-2005 at 12:18 AM.

justin984 is offline Junior Member
    [Removed]
    Last edited by justin984; 06-16-2011 at 10:19 PM.

Wow are you serious??? That's the most interesting post in this whole
    thread if that's true... You must have a friend that's a pharmacist to
    know that kind of ****... Seriously if that's true how can they sell
    it without some kind of warning on the label? Or is there and I just don't know about it?

Quote Originally Posted by justin984
    Didnt read the whole thread, but a common chemical called dextromethorphan in many otc cold medicines shows up as pcp on drug tests. Might be worth looking into

Interesting **** I would have never looked into without the above post...
    I knew people abused the stuff, even steal it off drug store shelves, but
    **** didn't expect so much info on it... This should be in a thread all on
    it's own, I'll probably start one later, this actually taught me something...

http://www.dextromethorphan.ws/

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/

Also here's some interesting info, not to sidetrack this thread to much...
    I don't want to list the website I found it one, don't think their products
    belong posted here, but this was some interesting info to me... Also says
    Diazepam = Valium can cause a false positive for PCP also... That is some
    crazy **** if that's true...

False Positive Drug Test
    Unfortunately, drug testing can sometimes result in what is called a false positive drug test. A false positive drug test result can happen for various reasons such as lost or mixed up samples, improper procedures or misfiled paperwork. The most common reason for false positive drug test results, however, is a "cross reactant" - a substance that can cause a false positive due to its similar chemical structure to a drug. Be aware that certain foods and over-the-counter medications can cause you to test positive under "false" pretenses for various kinds of drugs. If you have been required to have a drug test taken, make sure you note on your paperwork if you have ingested any of these products prior to the drug testing to avoid a false positive.

Some commonly used substances that can cause false positives on an immunoassay test are:

Cold Medicines and Decongestants: Phenylpropanolamine and ephedrine are both substances found in a lot of over-the-counter cold medicines. These ingredients can result in a drug test false positive for amphetamines on the EMIT test. Antitussives are ingredients used in decongestants to suppress coughs. Antitussives such as dextromethorphan and perylamine may cause
    a drug test false positive for opiates.

Ibuprofen is a common anti-inflammatory and pain reliever which used to cause a false positive for marijuana/cannabis on the EMIT test - even in low doses. Nowadays, the EMIT has been changed to use a different enzyme to eliminate these drug test false positives. However, recent evidence suggests that Ibuprofen taken in very high doses, along with other anti-inflammatories such as Naproxen, still may interfere with the EMIT test. a drug test false positive for opiates.

Some antidepressants, including amitriptyline, can render a urine drug test
    as a false positive for opiates for up to three days after use. Poppy seeds, usually found in baked goods, contain traces of morphine and can lead to a positive drug test for opiates. Codeine, which is found in many pain relievers, may cause a false positive for morphine or heroin because of its similar chemical structure.

Certain newly developed antibiotics including amoxicillin and ampicillin have been reported to cause false positives for cocaine. DHEA, a treatment used by AIDS patients, can cause a false positive for anabolic steroid use . Diazepam may cause a false positive for PCP. Certain enzymes may produce
    a false positive drug test. Some studies claim that melanin, the pigment that protects skin and hair from UV light, can cause false positives for marijuana. On the other hand, other studies claim that there is no data linking melanin and a false positive drug test.
    Last edited by Jack87; 02-22-2005 at 07:55 AM.

A little more info... **** if I failed a drug test for OTC medicine I'd consider
    a lawsuit... This is a more likely explanation then any UG putting PCP in their
    products at least to me it is... And something your friend should look into IMO

Medications & Substances Causing False Positives

According to a report by the Los Angeles Times New Service, a study of 161 prescription and over the counter medications showed that 65 of them produced false positive results in the most widely administered urine test. Ronald Siegel, a psychopharmacologist at UCLA said 'The widespread testing and reliance on tell-tale traces of drugs in the urine is simply a panic reaction invoked because the normal techniques for controlling drug use haven't worked very well. The next epidemic will be testing abuse."

Byrd Labs has in its possession an internal document from the Syva Company, makers of the widely used EMIT test. This document, leaked by a disillusioned company employee, lists more than 250 over-the-counter medications and prescription drugs that can cause false positives.

Substances that cause False Positive Drug Test Results

THC - Substances or Conditions which can cause false positives
    Dronabinol (Marinol)
    Ibuprofen; (Advil, Nuprin, Motrin, Excedrin IB etc)
    Ketoprofen (Orudis KT)
    Kidney infection (Kidney disease, diabetes) Liver Disease
    Naproxen (Aleve)
    Promethazine (Phenergan, Promethegan)
    Riboflavin (B2, Hempseed Oil)

Amphetamines - Substances or Conditions which can cause false positives
    Ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, propylephedrine, phenylephrine, or desoxyephedrine
    (Nyquil, Contact, Sudafed, Allerest, Tavist-D, Dimetapp, etc)
    Phenegan-D, Robitussin Cold and Flu, Vicks Nyquil
    Over-the-counter diet aids with phenylpropanolamine (Dexatrim, Accutrim)
    Over-the-counter nasal sprays (Vicks inhaler, Afrin)
    Asthma medications (Marax, Bronkaid tablets, Primatine Tablets)
    Prescription medications (Amfepramone, Cathne, Etafediabe, Morazone,phendimetrazine, phenmetrazine, benzphetamine, fenfluramine, dexfenfluramine,dexdenfluramine,Redux, mephentermine, Mesocarb, methoxyphenamine, phentermine,amineptine, Pholedrine, hydroymethamphetamine, Dexedrine, amifepramone, clobenzorex,fenproyorex, mefenorex, fenelylline, Didrex, dextroamphetamine, methphenidate, Ritalin,pemoline, Cylert, selegiline, Deprenyl, Eldepryl, Famprofazone) Kidney infection, kidney disease, Liver disease, diabetes

Opiates - Substances or Conditions which can cause false positives
    Poppy Seeds
    Tylenol with codeine
    Most prescription pain medications
    Cough suppressants with Dextromethorphan (DXM)
    Nyquil
    Kidney infection, Kidney Disease
    Diabetes, Liver Disease

Ecstacy - Substances or Conditions which can cause false positives
    Ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, propylephedrine, phenylephrine, or desoxyephedrine
    (Nyquil, Contact, Sudafed, Allerest, Tavist-D, Dimetapp, etc)
    Phenegan-D, Robitussin Cold and Flu, Vicks Nyquil
    Over-the-counter diet aids with phenylpropanolamine (Dexatrim, Accutrim)
    Over-the-counter nasal sprays (Vicks inhaler, Afrin)
    Asthma medications (Marax, Bronkaid tablets, Primatine Tablets)
    Prescription medications (Amfepramone, Cathne, Etafediabe, Morazone,phendimetrazine, phenmetrazine, benzphetamine, fenfluramine, dexfenfluramine, dexdenfluramine,Redux, mephentermine, Mesocarb, methoxyphenamine, phentermine, amineptine, Pholedrine, hydroymethamphetamine, Dexedrine, amifepramone, clobenzorex, fenproyorex, mefenorex, fenelylline, Didrex, dextroamphetamine, methphenidate, Ritalin, pemoline, Cylert, selegiline, Deprenyl, Eldepryl, Famprofazone) Kidney infection, kidney disease
    Liver disease, diabetes

Cocaine - Substances or Conditions which can cause false positives
    Kidney infection (kidney disease)
    Liver infection (liver disease)
    Diabetes
    Amoxicillin, tonic water

GOOD NEWS bros! The lab that the sample and the results were sent off to concluded that it was a false positive and they re-tested his urine and everything came back normal. I guess these false positives can occur more often than we suppose. Anyways I just wanted to keep you bros updated and to make sure that UGL doesn't get a bad rep off of this since everything came back fine this time.

JoeySpyda is offline Junior Member
    Any time a result comes back positive the lab always has to re-test, these machines are not 100% glitch-proof. Also if it is a false positive they will find out thats why they write articles about them. You really think they are going to sacrifice your lively-hood knowing darn well that poppy seeds cause a false positive for opium, or certain cough medicines can cause false positives for methamphetamines. Word to the wise if you are guilty dont try to obscure the fact.

Just bumping this so you bros can see that his drug test was a false positive and his re-test came back negative.

Lightbulb

Good news for him and the new job and also shows how easy a false
    positive can happen and why you should demand to be tested again
    if you can when you know you are clean...

Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    GOOD NEWS bros! The lab that the sample and the results were sent off to concluded that it was a false positive and they re-tested his urine and everything came back normal. I guess these false positives can occur more often than we suppose. Anyways I just wanted to keep you bros updated and to make sure that UGL doesn't get a bad rep off of this since everything came back fine this time.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Trace amounts of PCP probably would't be noticed if injested in that manner. The dickhead running the lab is probably brewing PCP using some of the same equipment.

See what i mean about ugl's?

There is of course the off chance he's a pcp user, however it's not something you can really hide.. you can spot one a mile away, and they don't usually hold jobs.
    another possibility is if he smokes weed. pcp is the most common thing laced in weed and he would probably never know because mild amounts of pcp feel like weed. so dickheads charge alot for cheap weed laced with pcp and people would think Its "good ****" because pcp just feels like a stronger weed if at the right dose.

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for all the info buff87. It definitly is good to know all that.

Stackertoo is offline Member
    The next rage for spring break...
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    Nothing like a good winny/pcp stack for maximum pumps in the gym.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    Whoa, this thread is disturbing for one reason: there is no proof and LOTS of accusations flying around here.

First of all, without a second drug test to verify the first one, you are assuming there were no mistakes made in the first test. It is very common for tests to be wrong, samples mixed up, etc. Get the whole story straight before accusing a reputable lab of making winstrol with PCP in it! That's just insane!

Second, have it lab tested for PCP. You want $100, ask UGL for it!

Third, has anyone asked UGL about this? I'd be willing to bet he doesn't have a clue about this thread, but I'll be sure to pass it along.

-moto
    I think they are talking about underground labs in general, not a certain one.

No problem bro, it taught me a few things too... Good to spend time
    researching new **** every once in awhile... Kind of strange that no
    one has ever sued any companies producing OTC medicines that may
    have caused someone to lose a job or worse.. At least I've never heard
    of a case where someone did and won...

Quote Originally Posted by absolutebob
    Thanks for all the info buff87. It definitly is good to know all that.

RR4120 is offline New Member
    Dr. Swole, what happend with the retest. did come back pos. and what did the lab say.

Just read the thread bro... It came back negative, he got a false positive
    It's all right in the thread... Just go back and read it...

Quote Originally Posted by RR4120
    Dr. Swole, what happend with the retest. did come back pos. and what did the lab say.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information