Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GetPumped is offline Senior Member

WTF??? Friend's drug test came out positive for PCP while just on winstrol???

A freind of mine who I know for a fact dosen't use rec drugs and is on a winstrol only cycle (yes I told him bad idea, but he decided to anyway) had to do a urine drug test for pre employent for a job. He asked me if steroids would show up and I told him no he didn't have anything to worry about.....WRONG! For some odd reason he tested positive for PCP! Has anybody heard of this happening? It was UGL winny caps, if that matters any. I know for a FACT he doesn't do any rec drugs esp PCP, so that is not an option. I am thinking that winstrol may have effected something in his bloodstream which caused him to test positive for the PCP. Got any ideas bros?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    If hes got nothing to lose, he should come clean about the winny, if they don't care about AAS then he might get a re-test at least, if they do well hes screwed anyway so might as well try

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    i was wondering the same thing??? gear shouldnt come up on drug test for jobs right???

ps... nice avatar 1-cent

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    I was tested last year while on test and tren and everything was normal, but I’m curious also on this on.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    He was taking product from a UGL, only god knows what else was in those tabs.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    the lab might have had pcp floating around and contaminated his winny but I say he demands a re-test stating he has never even touched pcp.Tell him to threaten with a law suite because thats bull sh it man dont say anything about the juice though!!!

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    He was taking product from a UGL, only god knows what else was in those tabs.

Exactly.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    you also can only know a person so well....

What are UGL's coming to...

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    well, if you think about it, PCP would definitely help with your intensity in the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    well, if you think about it, PCP would definitely help with your intensity in the gym.
    lol...

If there really was PCP in the pills, wouldn't it have some kind of psychological effects on him, even if it was a little amount. I'm sure he would know if there was something other than winny in the caps, so I don't think that's the case.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Trace amounts of PCP probably would't be noticed if injested in that manner. The dickhead running the lab is probably brewing PCP using some of the same equipment.

See what i mean about ugl's?

There is of course the off chance he's a pcp user, however it's not something you can really hide.. you can spot one a mile away, and they don't usually hold jobs.

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    That's sketchy as all get up dude, pcp? Could you post the abbrv. name of the UGL so we all know to stay the hell away? Also, not to steal the thunder but is Br. d. considered an UGL? Cause I have 4 sources and BD is the closest thing i have to human grade gear.

Just got back to reading th responses. I have to agree and say he must be brewing some kind PCP in the same lab with the same equipment unless somehow the winny caps made the PCP show up on the test in trace amounts. Believe me I know for a fact he doesn't do PCP. The caps are from UGL (thats the name of the labs initials, I'm sure some of yall know them). I don't know I am still puzzled about this.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Im with these guys, I'd say that your UGL is into manufacturing rec drugs as well. Either that on your buddy really likes angel dust.

Carl Carlson is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    There is of course the off chance he's a pcp user, however it's not something you can really hide.. you can spot one a mile away, and they don't usually hold jobs.

Hehehe, not true. There's obviously a PCP user who runs a UG Lab.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Carlson
    Hehehe, not true. There's obviously a PCP user who runs a UG Lab.
    ha, quality control obviously ins't too high though. But it is a job none the less. Nothing like a good winny/pcp stack for maximum pumps in the gym.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    even if there was trace amounts it wouldnt show up on the test you cant orally absorb pcp!!! In order for enough to get into his system he had to have a few full caps of pcp and thats too big of a mistake on the ugls part.

Juice08 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    you also can only know a person so well....

Very true!!

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Something smells fishy and if you could get it tested that would help. Phencyclidine aka PCP was developed in the 50's as a anesthetic and was popular in my own teen years along with LSD. PCP is a hallucinogen and very dangerous as it is also a stimulant raising bp and pulse rate. Can cause seizures,coma and death. If you freind is truthfull then I would pm a mod and let someone know of the UGL asap. PCP comes in a powdered form just like winstrol can. During the mean time he needs to stop using it if he has not already. Either way your friend lost the new job.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Send me the name of the Lab in a private message through my profile, not the link in my signature.

"Man this UGL winny is da bomb! I dropped a 50lb dumbbell on my foot and didn't feel a thing!"

He stopped using it already and I will get in touch with him tom to see what else he has to say. He told me that they were having his urine and results sent to another place for them to sample it again I guess. The labs initials are UGL (that doesn't mean underground labs) that IS the labs initials. A mod can remove it if they don't want the initials on here. Just trying to find out what the hell is going on.
    Last edited by GetPumped; 02-21-2005 at 10:53 PM.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Does he have any of the winstrol left? If so, have him get it tested.

Yes he does. I don't think he would want to pay to have it tested though. He said he is just going to stop taking it. He is a pretty laid back guy.
    Last edited by GetPumped; 02-20-2005 at 12:41 AM.

jay-d is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    He stopped using it already and I will get in touch with him tom to see what else he has to say. He told me that they were having his urine and results sent to another place for them to sample it again I guess. The labs initials are UGL (that doesn't mean underground labs) that IS the labs initials. A mod can remove it if they don't want the initials on here. Just trying to find out what the hell is going on.
    that just doesnt sound right.why would they send the urine and results somewhere else?i have taken many screans some passed some not,and there was no disputing it and expecially no sending it somewhere else.

BDTR is offline Retired
    it is 100 dollars to get it tested, take up a collection with your friends and send it in bro, you could be helping a LOT of people if there is infact PCP in the winstrol .

Yes he does. I don't think he would want to pay to have it tested though. He said he is just going to stop taking it. He is a pretty laid back guy.

Yah I really don't understand why he told me they were sending it somewheres else to have them the results and smaple looked at. He called me today but I was at work so maybe he has something to tell me. I will find out tom. I can find out the batch number to see if someone else has this same batch number and wants to get it checked?

BDTR is offline Retired
    I think if someone actually made me test positive for PCP and i was not really using PCP, i would get the tests done to prove it. The fact that he doesn't want to have it tested is ridiculous. It's only 100 bucks bro, and piece of mind.

I'll talked to him and ask him. I would help, but I am still in college and can't really afford it right now and he just bought a house so i don't think he is going to want to pay it. Maybe he will though...who knows. Also, I would ask other guys at the gym, but they won't help put up any money because they don't use that gear.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I think if someone actually made me test positive for PCP and i was not really using PCP, i would get the tests done to prove it. The fact that he doesn't want to have it tested is ridiculous. It's only 100 bucks bro, and piece of mind.
    EXACTLY..

franklin is offline Junior Member
    I have a friend whose mandatory drug test several years ago came back positive for cocaine. (She was decidedly not a cocaine user.) She was then retested and came back negative.

Moral of the story: even if rare, false positive do occur. Your friend should request a retested.

(Special bonus: for a funny drug test mp3 click here.)

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Yah I really don't understand why he told me they were sending it somewheres else to have them the results and smaple looked at. He called me today but I was at work so maybe he has something to tell me. I will find out tom. I can find out the batch number to see if someone else has this same batch number and wants to get it checked?
    Batch numbers don't mean very much with most UG labs since they use the labels with whatever batch # until they run out of labels. Note that I said most before you fire in on me!

I may go back to Vet gear for my next cycle or spend a little more for BD or human grade since all these posts are starting to scare the crap out of me. Yesterday I was reading how a guy found some hair in UG clen and his heart hasn't felt the same since he took it..Not that the hair caused the problems but you can see a severe quality control issue for sure.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin
    I have a friend whose mandatory drug test several years ago came back positive for cocaine. (She was decidedly not a cocaine user.) She was then retested and came back negative.

Moral of the story: even if rare, false positive do occur. Your friend should request a retested.

(Special bonus: for a funny drug test mp3 click here.)

bro i was in stich's laughing at that mp3

Nworb is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    the lab might have had pcp floating around and contaminated his winny but I say he demands a re-test stating he has never even touched pcp.Tell him to threaten with a law suite because thats bull sh it man dont say anything about the juice though!!!

I second this idea.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    bro i was in stich's laughing at that mp3
    oh man... for sure. that was awesome

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    they do sometimes mess up drug test and send them somewhere else to be checked i have seen it happen a few times, but if i were to fail a test for something i wasn't doing i would be in that office demanding to be retested and by the way you are talking your friend doesn't seem that concerned, that seems kind of funny.JMO

That drug test download is **** funny.

He did ask them to be retested, so we will see what happens. I tried calling him today, but he didn't answer. I am still wondering what the people said where he they sent it off to.

Dr. Swole is offline New Member
    Get Pumped, I also got tested this summer in my job. I as your friend did tested positive for PCP also. If he isnt taking PCP just tell them to get retested. I wasnt using PCP and was shocked when my results came out. Might be something in our diets but the same thing happened to me, just get a retest. By the way, they are sending that sample to a better quality lab to get it tested for your friend. If he truelly isnt using PCP tell him to retest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information