Thread: Q.v. Anadrol??

DAS FREAK is offline Junior Member

Q.v. Anadrol??

sup buddys, got a quick question for the experts........ or amatures!
    i was thinking of purchasing 100 75mg tabs of Q.V.'S oxivet {anadrol }, and have NEVER done orals before. i dont know i guess i never had the desire to with injectables as a choice too? has anyone used quality vets oxivet? anyway
    i was thinking of 2 anadrol a day and 1cc of test prop. eod, and running with that for 12 weeks. but thats my next cycle, what do you all think of that cycle? and what do you think of buying that anadrol? someone get back with me to let me kno if that OXI. is any good, preferrably someone who has used
    that specific gear before???????? THANKS ALOT GUYS, AND HAPPY GROWING!

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DAS FREAK
    sup buddys, got a quick question for the experts........ or amatures!
    i was thinking of purchasing 100 75mg tabs of Q.V.'S oxivet {anadrol }, and have NEVER done orals before. i dont know i guess i never had the desire to with injectables as a choice too? has anyone used quality vets oxivet? anyway
    i was thinking of 2 anadrol a day and 1cc of test prop. eod, and running with that for 12 weeks. but thats my next cycle, what do you all think of that cycle? and what do you think of buying that anadrol? someone get back with me to let me kno if that OXI. is any good, preferrably someone who has used
    that specific gear before???????? THANKS ALOT GUYS, AND HAPPY GROWING!
    One of the guys i train has used and really liked, but bro he only did 75mg a
    day and got great gains. I have heard horror stories of guys doing 150mg a
    day of anadrol, i am sure there are some other bros on here that can tell more about 150mg than i can.

borgib1 is offline New Member
    yo man did you ever figure out a cycle for the oxi?

bigjaylow is offline Associate Member
    im on 75 drols right now i've used juiced before several times this is the first time ive used drol and ill tell you its strong at 75mg a day im in my third week and the pumps are great but the side like blood pressure and nausea are horrible but that just may be me. i was going to go up to 150mg but it doesnt look good right now. GOOD LUCK!

Thread Information