shorty33 is offline Associate Member

Anadrol and D-bol at same time?

I am curious what people think, the rule is not to use 2 orals (17aa) at the same time as it is hard on your liver. My question is if your doing 150mg of Anadrol ed than why is it not okay to do 75mg of Anadrol with 20mg of D-bol ed. This would work out to less than 150mg of Anadrol i would think, so why couldn't you and would there be any benefit? I'd like to know what you guys think on this subject. Thanks.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I know people that stack anadrol and dbol the last 10 before a contest. typically 50 mg drol and 30 mg dbol is what they use... helps your muscles take in a load more glycogen. They also run masteron and proviron , which keeps the water off.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    I know people that stack anadrol and dbol the last 10 before a contest. typically 50 mg drol and 30 mg dbol is what they use... helps your muscles take in a load more glycogen. They also run masteron and proviron, which keeps the water off.
    I am curious, the way i exlpained it could you run like that for 4 weeks safely?

sure. Just don't run it by itself or you're setting yourself up for a ton of disappointment when the water weight comes off.

sure. Just don't run it by itself or you're setting yourself up for a ton of disappointment when the water weight comes off.
    No i am going to run it with testcyp and eq. If i am taking 75mg Anadrol and two 10mg tabs D-bol ed, D-bols half-life is only 4-5 hours, how do you suggest i take the two 10mg tabs of D-bol? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shorty33
    No i am going to run it with testcyp and eq. If i am taking 75mg Anadrol and two 10mg tabs D-bol ed, D-bols half-life is only 4-5 hours, how do you suggest i take the two 10mg tabs of D-bol? Thanks
    cut them both in half and take half a pill evenly spaced throughout the day.

listen to your body. if you start to feel really run down, or have yellowing skin/fingernails/eyeballs, stop. if not, you should be fine. just make sure to stay away from tylenol and alcohol.

cut them both in half and take half a pill evenly spaced throughout the day.

listen to your body. if you start to feel really run down, or have yellowing skin/fingernails/eyeballs, stop. if not, you should be fine. just make sure to stay away from tylenol and alcohol.
    Okay cut them in half, take them evenly through the day. Should i space them out on like a 24 hour clock ie: 8:00am, 2:00pm 8:00pm 2:00am and so
    on or space them out while i am awake only? Thanks

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I always thought that similarity of Dbol and Drol's mechanism of action was the real problem, and not so much the liver toxicity. But it probably wouldn't be too bad if it weren't for a long period of time.
    Last edited by aXe; 02-19-2005 at 02:41 AM.

just take them when you're awake. no point in waking up to take 5 mg of dbol .

just take them when you're awake. no point in waking up to take 5 mg of dbol.
    Thanks again for the great advice, awsome.

hartyman is offline Junior Member
    hgfmbnm
    Last edited by hartyman; 12-31-2011 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hartmann_gr
    in fact i have seen some tabs lately containing both dbol and oxymetholone. i think it was from british dragon.

I dont think that there is any wrong in using that tabs.

I belive dbol+abombs is a bad combination (beside liver problems), when using alone for a cycle (no permenent gains) and thinking tha "money way", i'd prefer to go with dbol only and through the abomb money in sth else...(additional test, primo and stuff like that) as it would be more useful....

just my 2 cents...

----------------------------------------
    Disclaimer:I have never used AS and will never do.I don't advice anyone to take this stuff, i just post my stupid opinion to those who have already made up their mind on taking AS.
    I am going to be using testcyp and eq with anadrol 75mg tabs, i thought using 20mg d-bol ed along with 75mg a-bombs ed would be better than taking two 75mg tabs (a-bombs)ed, a little easier on your liver(maybe).
    I just wonder if it is effective, d-bol+anadrol together or a waste?

hjgfrt
    Last edited by hartyman; 12-31-2011 at 07:27 AM.

75mg of oxymetholone/day would probably be too low, 20mg/d dbol will also be too low... i am now sure that these properties are additive...(even if they work in a similar,but not identical, way)

i mean that having low dosages of both could probably have no effect of either of them.... !oxymetholone to work has to be at 100mg/d (regading some cycling experienc) and dbol about 30-40mg.... lower doseges could get no good result, but only sides.

i'd go with dbol only... think it is no good idea

Disclaimer:I have never used AS and will never do.I don't advice anyone to take this stuff, i just post my stupid opinion to those who have already made up their mind on taking AS.
    So you are saying two would work independent of each other, intersting.

LILLEN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty33
    I am curious what people think, the rule is not to use 2 orals (17aa) at the same time as it is hard on your liver. My question is if your doing 150mg of Anadrol ed than why is it not okay to do 75mg of Anadrol with 20mg of D-bol ed. This would work out to less than 150mg of Anadrol i would think, so why couldn't you and would there be any benefit? I'd like to know what you guys think on this subject. Thanks.

Im sorry maybe i didn't get something in your post but.. I dont see the point of it all.. stick with one.

trgfhjk
    Last edited by hartyman; 12-31-2011 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LILLEN
    Im sorry maybe i didn't get something in your post but.. I dont see the point of it all.. stick with one.
    I think it is pretty clear, but the reason i am wondering is. I have 40 75mg tabs anadrol and 300 10mg tabs d-bol, i don't know if 75mg of drol is going to quite enough. Most guys on hear say to do 100-150mg ed, i don't have enough and instead of buying more drol i thought, why couldn't you combine the two. Maybe you have an opinon on this, i would like to hear from you. Thanks

esgdhtfyjg
    Last edited by hartyman; 12-31-2011 at 07:31 AM.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    IMO hartmann is incorrect. Low dosages will produce gains without alot of adverse side effects.

100mg of oxymetholone is the optimal dose for a cycle. 75mg should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    IMO hartmann is incorrect. Low dosages will produce gains without alot of adverse side effects.

100mg of oxymetholone is the optimal dose for a cycle. 75mg should be fine.
    My a-bombs only come in 75mg tabs (Denkall). So in your opinion could i combine 75mg anadrol with 20mg d-bol and the result would be a little better than the 75mg a-bomb by itself? Thanks for the input.

edfyujuk
    Last edited by hartyman; 12-31-2011 at 07:25 AM.

The 20mg of D-bol with the anadrol is not needed. The difference in gains would not ever be noticeable.

now that is a different question... yes, 75mg oxym+20mg dbol could be considered BETTER than just 75mg oxymeth....

the thing is that you should always think the BEST and not simply the BETTER... and the best in this occasion is to go straight with one of them

enough said in this tread...
    Hartman i have repeated throughout this thread about combing them and if there is any benefit.

STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member

Anadrol and Dbol

People that study steroids in depth study receptors and there are several different receptors that mediate muscle growth. From what I have heard, Anadrol and Dbol work by basically the same process within muscle receptors. I believe there are other receptors that are activated by Primobolan , Trenbolone and various others. Deca and Dbol work by a different process within muscle cells, that is why the DECA/DBOL stack is so effective. It hits muscle growth from every angle.The technical thinking is to mediate every aspect of muscle growth, that is why people stack in the first place. Since Anadrol and Dbol work in the same way, it wouldn't make sense to stack them. There are those that get much more technical in their understanding of this, but this is just the basics of what I have heard about stacking so I don't think this stack is a good one.

europeman is offline Junior Member
    I have used 150 mg anadrol with 50 mg d-bol with tren test Deca slin and igf, gained 35 pounds in 5 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by STAYHUNGRY
    People that study steroids in depth study receptors and there are several different receptors that mediate muscle growth. From what I have heard, Anadrol and Dbol work by basically the same process within muscle receptors. I believe there are other receptors that are activated by Primobolan, Trenbolone and various others. Deca and Dbol work by a different process within muscle cells, that is why the DECA/DBOL stack is so effective. It hits muscle growth from every angle.The technical thinking is to mediate every aspect of muscle growth, that is why people stack in the first place. Since Anadrol and Dbol work in the same way, it wouldn't make sense to stack them. There are those that get much more technical in their understanding of this, but this is just the basics of what I have heard about stacking so I don't think this stack is a good one.
    Allow me to clarify a little. Steroids are anabolic by mainly two different mechanisms there are other less understood means. Binding to the androgen receptor is one. When a certain steroid binds to the A.R it influences the muscle cell to store protein, produce more nuclei. Stems cells that repair muscle also have A.R so steroids make them multiply and "work" harder at repairing damaged muscle. The other mechanism is binding to the muscle wasting glucocorticoid hormone receptors which is anti-catabolic. Then there are the increases of other anabolic hormone in muscles (Igf-1, cytokines).

There is no specific steroid receptor for each drug. No test receptors, deca receptors, eq, tren etc.

The 20mg of D-bol with the anadrol is not needed. The difference in gains would not ever be noticeable.
    Thanks a lot for your input, i think i will just run the a-bombs and save the d-bol for a future cycle.

Come on anyone else, please.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    There is no specific steroid receptor for each drug. No test receptors, deca receptors, eq, tren etc.
    Right on bro...
    It seems to me though, that since drol and d-bol have such similiar effects, and 20mg is a low dosage, it might be more worthwhile to save the d-bol for a jump on your next cycle. I'm sure if you ran the d-bol as well you might see slightly better gains, but not worth riskin liver toxicity. Also, both of these are known to cause decreased appetite on occasion.... would running both increase this chance...? Just a thought.
    Sorry K.L.G.... dont kno how to give ya credit for quote....!!?
    Last edited by DrugsrGood; 02-20-2005 at 10:59 PM.

STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member

should have clarified

Right,

I should have been more clear. I wasn't stating that the body had "Deca receptors" or anything like that, but rather that various types of steroids mediate muscle cell growth via different pathways within the muscle cell. People stack different compounds so that different pathways are hit, thus attacking muscle growth through different mechanisms within a muscle cell. Some steroids activate muscle growth primarily through the Androgen receptor, and some through other mechanisms. This is why using 200mg of Deca with 50mg of Dbol would give you better results than just using 250 of Deca or 250mg of Dbol alone. The two work by different mechanisms and combine to act synergistically within the body. Since Anadrol and Dbol work by the same mechanism within the muscle cell, it does not make much sense to stack them together.

alevok Guest
    I am running 50mg anadrol /d and 50mg d-bol day and I love it. I take vit b, milk thistle and dandelion to protect my liver...

Quote Originally Posted by alevok
    I am running 50mg anadrol/d and 50mg d-bol day and I love it. I take vit b, milk thistle and dandelion to protect my liver...
    Can you notice it. How is your weight gain? What about strenght? Have you ever just one or the other, do you notice a difference?

alevok Guest
    I used seperatly before, first time I am combining. I gained 9lb first week. Strenght is awesome but I am also cycling deca , test e and gh, so I cannot really say it is all anadrol /dbol .

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    i'm taking 50mg anadrol /day. so far in week 2 i'm up 10 lbs. so i totally disagree with saying you have to take 100mg/day to see results. maybe you just had some bunk a-bombs

75mg of oxymetholone/day would probably be too low, 20mg/d dbol will also be too low... i am now sure that these properties are additive...(even if they work in a similar,but not identical, way)

i mean that having low dosages of both could probably have no effect of either of them.... !oxymetholone to work has to be at 100mg/d (regading some cycling experienc) and dbol about 30-40mg.... lower doseges could get no good result, but only sides.

i'd go with dbol only... think it is no good idea

fghjk
    Last edited by hartyman; 12-31-2011 at 07:28 AM.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    liver,liver,liver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    liver,liver,liver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Whatever. It's 100mg of 17AA for a short time, he will be fine.

Studies have shown that 100mg ed of drol is the optimal dose. Optimal = most benefits, least adverse sides.

Whatever. It's 100mg of 17AA for a short time, he will be fine.

Studies have shown that 100mg ed of drol is the optimal dose. Optimal = most benefits, least adverse sides.
    Thanks, i like that.

Thread Information